>when you just notice kek blessed your bread with trips

>polls show Hillary winning
>bought and paid for
>polls show Trump winning
>suddenly polls are trustworthy

I know this pol guy is pretty unconsistent

BECAUSE I AM A STRANGER WHO HAS FOUND
AN EVEN STRANGER WAR

How does he go from losing by 9 points to being up by 2 in 2 weeks time? What's going on with these polls? I can say anecdotally as someone from northern New Jersey that I've only seen Trump or Bernie supporters, but how the fuck do these polls jump back and forth so much?

I'VE FINALLY FOUND WHAT IIIIII"VE BEEEEN LOOOOKING FOOOOR

I was wondering the same thing.

Like, how can people be swayed back and fourth so easily? People have lower fucking convictions and morals than I thought if a few weeks can change who you will vote for.

"Undecided voters."

AKA retards who should be gassed.

HERE I CUM

The point is that the polls are skewed for Hillary, but yet Trump is still winning.

I I I I I IIIIIIIIIII

SHARPEN THE KNIIIIFE

AND LOOK DOWN UPON THE BAAAAAY

If a poll is bought and paid for by x candidate, but still shows y candidate winning, that only means the data was able to be skewed so much. Y candidate is probably way ahead still.

Hillary will win. It's ludicrous to think otherwise.

FOR ALLL OF MY LIIIFEEE

A STRANGER I REMAAAAAIIIIIIIAAAIIAIAIAIAIIIINNN

A STRANGER I REMAAIIIAAAAAIIIAIIIAAAAAAN

This.

God fucking damnit that made me laugh

It's seems to me that's it's about the sampling methodology. I saw that in the US you guys picked Democrats + Republicans in a sort of fixed manner (or did I get that wrong). Wouldn't it be more sensible to pick people totally at random like in a legitimate poll (or maybe you're already doing that idk).

Could some ameribro explain this ?

DELET THIS

HEAT OF THE DESERT

This election is a pendulum swinging of Hillary/Democrat controversy or Trump/RNC controversy. At this point I think if one can determine the average duration between swings (I'd think about 1-2 weeks at most for a controversy) whichever ends up landing on the election will be the party that loses.

>latimes tracking poll

oh its the one shit poll that has trump ahead. it's gallup 2012 all over again.

i wanted to post that

the la times poll, the one showing trump in the lead, re-samples the same people over and over, every day, which is different from most other polls

most polls seek out a certain number of republicans/democrats/independents instead of doing it completely randomly

>CBS/YOUGOV
Might as well have posted a picture of your morning shit, it would tell us about as much about who will win Ohio.

>b-but muh LA Times poll
nevermind that he's down in 20 other polls

shill thread

>a week ago
>Trump declining and "losing"
>ITS OVER TRUMP IS FINISHED JUST JUST HE CANT DO ANYTHING HE IS IN FREEFALL THERE IS NOTHING TO SALVAGE THIS ELECTION

>now
>Trump gaining support

>next week
>Trump gains more support
>says something retarded that the media goes all out on covering
>drops by 10%

My question is why do these polls even matter? Shit fluctuates like crazy anyway.

Plus wasn't it proven that elections are rigged and that the mainstream media is corrupt and pushes an agenda? If the elections are a sham then why does Sup Forums think that the votes of Americans will actually be represented and counted accurately? I'm not saying Trump is a threat, but I think it's pretty clear there are a lot of powerful people who really don't want him to be president. What makes anyone think America is somehow above rigging their own election to get the elite-approved candidate Clinton into the White House?

It's not like America doesn't have experience of rigging elections in other countries...

>most polls seek out a certain number of republicans/democrats/independents instead of doing it completely randomly

This is what I can't get my head around. Who would do such a thing ? The results of the election are not normalized by parts of voters in such and such party. Why not pick ppl at random like every polling institute does ?

What I can think of is maybe it reduces the margin of error, but you have to decide somehow the percentage of each party you want to get and that seems fairly retarded.

WHAT A THRILL

GOTTA trust CBS...........and Barbara Striesand

>mfw these corrupted polls still show Trump winning due to sheer numbers

Polls don't matter, but when Trump is winning it's still a thing to be celebrated.

Looking at the big picture though, only the votes count, not the polls.

Exactly.

AND IT WILL COME
LIKE A FLOOD OF PAIN

again see It's a standard campaign tactic in the Democratic Party to buy fake polls. I would guess internal polling is telling Clinton a story she doesn't want to hear if she's resorting to this already. Go and look through the polling in 2014, many of the seats the Dems lost Nate Bronze was predicting they'd keep because they were going all out on buying shill polls.
They didn't or couldn't rig the Brexit vote. Clinton is a bit different, if it's within 1-2 points they might rig it, but if Trump is leading by 5 and they rig it he's not going to be a good little cuck and take it quietly, nor will his supporters. Shit will hit the fan.

This is why
youtube.com/watch?v=cAopWX9Mzgs

POURING DOWN ON ME