I'll just leave this right here

express.co.uk/news/world/701556/German-Asylum-seekers-refuse-to-work-insisting-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3747998/We-Merkel-s-guests-Asylum-seekers-heading-Germany-refusing-work-insisting-INVITED-country.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/07/major-german-companies-employing/
express.co.uk/news/world/701556/German-Asylum-seekers-refuse-to-work-insisting-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2954/germany-of-1-million-migrants-54-got-jobs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forcing them to work isn't very multicultural. They have to spend all their energies to enrich german society.
Merkel yes!!!

Germany is doomed, i hope these cucks overthrow that bitch and preserve their culture and nation

>Under EU immigration rules, asylum seekers are not allowed to work but can carry out voluntary
jobs.

Im aint workin for free niggas?!

holy shit they are probably allowing the refugees to be late for things too.

what happened to you Germany?

What did they think was going to happen? seriously

Literally has a crusader in the title. Can't trust this to be unbiased when it comes to Muslims.

Basically what they are saying is, Germany is rich, they should sit on their asses and get paid for it or else. What these 3rd worlders understood is Euros are rich and are dumb and naive enough to pay and house them to sit there. They think its guaranteed, they see prosperous EU countries as naive, pussified, a free meal ticket and all that, like the sucker it is, who invited them in with open arms. Think about it, only a stupid fuck would invite and praise 3rd world arrivals in their prosperous country, they smell pussy and they're going to rape it.

>-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS

They have no clue how a democracy works. Germany does not belong to Merkel.

>However after having raised money from the local community to help aid the asylum seeker's transition into the community, he (the mayor) felt compelled to speak out.
>"I see it as my duty to inform you about the current situation, even if it was difficult and I was discouraged from many sides."

>discouraged from many sides.
Political correctness everybody, it's alive and well.

Kek, well they aren't wrong. To be honest this is good for us. More people will get pissed and the left bastards can't say "Oh they are a boon to our economy, they are coming and working" so its good, it makes Merkel and the refugees look bad. Still funny as fuck though.

You know what the Germans will do about this? Nothing

Everything according to plan. Refugees fucking everything up, the AFD gets strong and even the media is tired of this pro-refugee shit.

They're right.
Offering a buck an hour when the rest of the country gets 8.50.

This is good for everyone.

Locals will get sick of the freeloaders.
Shitskins won't undermine your wages like dirty spics.

Good job, shitskins.

>You know what the Germans will do about this?

They can lock them up under the motto "Arbeit mach frei".

GERMANY YES!

It's a Norman knight apparently. Its a popular British newspaper. But the express has always been pretty right.

This was the first result on google another newspaper, same story.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3747998/We-Merkel-s-guests-Asylum-seekers-heading-Germany-refusing-work-insisting-INVITED-country.html

Nice cherry picked article. Most of the refugees already have jobs like lifeguard attendants and pediatric gynecologists

>tfw try to discuss this with family members and the response is always
WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO WITH THEM WE NEED TO TAKE THEM IN HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL NOTHING RATIONAL YOU SAY IS CAPABLE OF BEING UNDERSTOOD BY MY MIND SANE SOLUTIONS DON'T EXIST

kek

>Most of the refugees already have jobs like lifeguard attendants and pediatric gynecologists

Source?

>asylum seekers are not allowed to work under immigration rules within the EU
I am no longer surprised by such things

Why would they need to work when they can just fuck German women into submission every day? God it's so hot.

>J*ws try and pay these guys less than 1eur/hr to work
>Guys tell them to fuck off
Good for them desu. Destroying wages is the reason the govts are letting these people invade, so it's nice that it's backfiring.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/07/major-german-companies-employing/

This is why I drink bottle Scottish whiskey a day and changed my Euros to pounds.

>it's a joke, a euphamism for child rapists and pool harassers

Theres only a few million 20 something Germans in Germany... They would need like 8 kids per couple which won't happen with wages being suppressed by foreign workers.

And 50 of the 54 work at Deutsche Post sorting mail or some shit like that. That's not exactly a 'top job'.

>express.co.uk/news/world/701556/German-Asylum-seekers-refuse-to-work-insisting-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS
Reap what you sow

>WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO WITH THEM
Well shit I don't know maybe SEND THEM BACK TO DEFEND THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY

Well you have treat your honored guests well.

A fucking leaf

Most of those refugees aren't even really processed yet, which means they aren't even legally allowed to work. That won't change in the next years either, unless they overhaul the systems in place for even more easy "free passes".

Ficki-ficki.net

BUT I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL MOTIVATED SKILLED WORKERS

>Thinking the nation-state belongs to the Germans

What a racist, you know it belongs to the elites and to the world at large. We are all one and all that current yearism after all :^)

damn, those asylum NEETs are living the good life

how do I become a guest of Merkel's?

Are they wrong?

Sorry, too busy bombing the snot out of them while we arm and fund them, goy.

Because you are a muslim yourself and have been shilling Islam on this board before.

Are those blood puddles? Is Brussels bleeding? Why is he sorry if he has nothing to do with it? Who wrote the sign? (Okay, i know the answer to this one.)

>Warn them illegals won't work
>???
>This happens
Hahaha

Well then it's time to throw out the fish that's starting to stink, ja?

>While asylum seekers are not allowed to work under immigration rules within the EU

I'm so fucking sick of this piece of shit institution.

Germans, in their ruthless efficiency wanted to make them work as bulls.

They where to accept until they realized the bull prepping is done by the husband and not the daughter or son.

This desu.

>THEY A WORKFORCE
>we have one
>THEY'LL DO IT CHEAPER GOY!

How the fuck liberals delude themselves in to thinking people who come from countries with fucked up economies, no jobs and have no job experience, or qualifications (GCSES, A levels, and so on) and barely basic english will work I wont understand

The kraut is born a slave, lives a slave and dies a slave.
60 years ago to hitler, now to merkel. They won't do anything.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Now if only they would take the next step and restore the final solution.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2954/germany-of-1-million-migrants-54-got-jobs.html

They are right. And Merkel should be funding them from her personal coffers and not the public ones.

Merkel should be put to trial for her crimes. Bitch deserves to hang.

How come you're not creating more jobs for them?

THE ETERNAL NAZI KRAUT STRIKES AGAIN

>ficki-ficki.net was successfully registered. There is no content yet.

SLAVERY INSTATED!

90% of them wont ever work anyway.

>THEY'RE DOCTORS AND PHYSICIANS AND ENGINEERS

>They can't work as Asylum seekers

Fucking Germany.

holy shit

>go to link
>'please disable adblock plssssssss'

END THE STRUCTURAL RACISM IN GERMANY

>expecting mudslimes to work and become productive members of society
kek.

Our politicians are all traitors. stop listening to them and start fighting.

Traitors get the rope.

Wow what ungrateful cunts. I really thought they were the good guys. Why can't they just act normal? - Angela Merkel's brain.

i love mama merkel