Gal vs Amber

>it's been confirmed WW will have a major role in the Flash movie

Will you watch it, Sup Forums?

is that elon slut even an actress?

Elon dumped her ass, user.

yeah I know, it's just that 'elon slut' sounds good to me for some reason.

>excited for the flash movie
>hated the wonder woman movie
Fuck.

Better actress than Gadot, and more beautiful

someone post that webm of amber describing the 4 types of women

AMBER BTFO

why is the queen of atlantis wearing lipstick? can you even apply lipstick in water?

why can't they just kiss and stuff instead?

look theyre sexy fighting!

Amber has dead eyes.

Most powerful fighter vs some literally who Fishgirl. Fight should be over fairly quickly.

So, Gal Gadot confirmed to be the DCEU's RDJ?

So basically, now that the only critically successful movie they have is Wonder Woman they'll shoehorn her as much as they can in advertisement and help raise the score and gross of some of their projects they don't have much faith on. Its no surprise after the Comic-Con Trailer featuring so much of her, the start of the trailer, the amazon footage, her leading the team and being in the front.

I guess its better than nothing, no one liked Superman and Affleck's Batman has been riddled with rumors and speculations ever since it was announced, whether true or not. Most people enjoyed Harley but she is a villain.

lel

Outta my way DC fucking shits.

Well, she is a fish girl. I wonder if he pussy instead of smelling like a fish, smells like a mammal.

let the pusy battle begin

This.

For as vapid a cunt as she is in real life, she's definitely far more than just a pretty face acting-wise. Even her small role in The Danish Girl caught my attention.

she hasn't stole any souls in a while

What happens to a succubus that has been exposed?

more charisma too

which marvel moll is this