RULE BRITANNIA!

>Great Britain confirmed to finish second in Rio 2016 Olympic medal table
>Great Britain now a ‘sporting superpower’ claims UK Sport chief
>This is the most successful Olympics for Great Britain since 1908.
>Great Britain is the first country in history to win even more medals after hosting the Olympics
Congratulations, British anons! I was rooting for Team GB!
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/21/great-britain-sporting-superpower-rio-olympic-medal-haul

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11045015
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/08/peter-hitchens-gold-for-synchronised-sunburn-and-self-delusion-goes-to.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
strawpoll.me/11048262
youtube.com/watch?v=mRIAw6LkqlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even care. Most of our athletes aren't even British.

they look white to me

I very don't care they are not British athletes

butblasted brown people in this thread

get your filthy nigger asses off my island!

This is the hockey team. Look at our taekondo, boxing, judo, basically any fighting sport, track and field. All imports.

Two of our track and field are black Americans that just failed to get into the American team.

They all find out they have a long lost grandma living in the country and somehow that changes their nationality.

This is just as bad as doping.

well we beat the chinks and the EU it will be interesting to see how they handle the banter

Ok Ahmed

Thanks lad god save the queen.

I knew you guys would beat the Chinese. Good show, bongland.

how will the rest of the world ever recover?

>UK
>Something anyone would want to be a part of
Kek you are embarrassing yourself with your open invitation for Ireland to rejoin. We are never coming back. Also change your government documents and stop referring to Ireland as home territory. That ship sailed.

butthurt yuropoor detected

Cry more nazi

>implying the EU won't claim our medals as their own

It literally proves nothing but to act as a distraction for our failures.

I think the EU commission have done so already when they totaled up all the member states medals and declared themselves the winner

It's hilarious watching all you plebs fight for 2nd place

How's reddit these days, friendo?

Ireland is now far closer to the Anglo saxon ideal than England.

what are you getting at ukraine

what do you want?

It was fantastic to see you lot get beaten in hockey on Friday night. Really entertaining night.

Thanks for that, Dutchbro

I'm genetically British, which means I originate in ireland. Not like darkies in England.

This shit doesnt mean anything anymore. Many of our athletes aren't ethnically British so i dont feel like Britain won them

Well it's true though. I have nothing in common with most '''''''British''''''' athletes, so I don't really give a shit.

Yeah, you beat China, but at least China were Chinese.

you originated in a toilet spud

>British pride
>yeah, we're so good
>literally has to import talent from africa and middle east

Yeah, Brits are so fucking great.

>Poster from my cuckshed

VERY important poll

strawpoll.me/11045015

strawpoll.me/11045015

strawpoll.me/11045015

>say's the one drooling over niggers

>3/4 of Russia DQed.
>Will be back to 4th at best in Tokyo

I don't know. My second name comes from the place that conquered ireland and England and sent all the rejects to populate your continent.

Can't wait for a few years from now when they retroactively strip british indoor bikers of their medals for doping and china retakes #2.

also

>not going by total medal count

golds are all that matter ching chong

Anglo Saxon Celts?

>celebrating second place
Come on now

Middle East? Sand Niggers can't Olympic.

>China has 1,200,000,000 people living in it

>Britain has 60,000,000

>you aren't able to see our achievemnets

>you think you're hot shit because you entered like 200 more athletes than us and had a bigger population pool to choose from (318,000,000 people??)

don't you get it?

Yeah, there is no doping in China.

>coming second

Typical cuck behavior.

see

>mfw only 2 medals

stfu and see

>Americans literally breezed through the Olympics
>no one in america even cares that we won because no country could compete
>muh guns

Except they are British
They just aren't natives

is this... the power... of brexit? whoah

>watch "British" running man come in first in a race last night
>he's being interviewed afterwards
>SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FRIENDS BACK IN AMERICA
lel, your athletes don't even want to live on your shitty island

We'd be first if Phelps didn't exist. Congratulations on having the mutant win more medals than most countries.

If cycling wasn't so spare in awards, and swimming was less awarded, we'd probably have beat the Amerifishes, too.

And almost all of UK's medallists are white Brits. The media just shills the ones who aren't.

Quintessentially British dear boy

You just got mixed up with an actual american running nigger.

All this hate towards the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland for kicking ass and shoving it in all the other countries faces.
This is what it must feel like to be American most of the time.
I'm so sorry Burgers, how badly you're treated for being #1

Goood boy, now you are a little bit closer to be a eu citizen, keep up a good work and soon you will be rewarded with a toilet cleaner career somewhere in Poland.
Proud of you.

Most of them were. The only nigs that won us medals was that Taekwondo guy and Mo Fuckoff.

>Came fourth despite cheating
Must be bad to be part of the untermenschen.

RULE BRITANNIA
MARMALADE AND JAM
WE THREW SAUSAGES AT OUR OLD MAN

This!

Britain's just cheating by importing all this foreign athletes.

Morality man disagrees.
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/08/peter-hitchens-gold-for-synchronised-sunburn-and-self-delusion-goes-to.html

>Britain has 60,000,000

Not really, when you import your talent from foreign countries. All Chinas athletes are homegrown chinese nationals. Britains athletes are imported foreigners.

I meant '''''''British'''''''' athletes are a mishmash of different nationalities.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH.

STOP UNKEKING YOURSELF BRITAIN!!!!!!

This man is the definition of a defeatist.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

I fucking hate Owen Jones so much. I hope his neghole gets pozzed soon and he dies of the faggot plague.

The government of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and the dominions thereunto belonging.

I. That the supreme legislative authority of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and the dominions thereunto belonging, shall be and reside in one person, and the people assembled in Parliament: the style of which person shall be the Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland.

II. That the exercise of the chief magistracy and the administration of the government over the said countries and dominions, and the people thereof, shall be in the Lord Protector, assisted with a council, the number whereof shall not exceed twenty-one, nor be less than thirteen.

III. That all writs, processes, commissions, patents, grants, and other things, which now run in the name and style of the keepers of the liberty of England by authority of Parliament, shall run in the name and style of the Lord Protector, from whom, for the future, shall be derived all magistracy and honours in these three nations; and have the power of pardons (except in case of murders and treason) and benefit of all forfeitures for the public use; and shall govern the said countries and dominions in all things by the advice of the council, and according to these presents and the laws.

(1/2)

IV. That the Lord Protector, the Parliament sitting, shall dispose and order the militia and forces, both by sea and land, for the peace and good of the three nations, by consent of Parliament; and that the Lord Protector, with the advice and consent of the major part of the council, shall dispose and order the militia for the ends aforesaid in the intervals of Parliament.

V. That the Lord Protector, by the advice aforesaid, shall direct in all things concerning the keeping and holding of a good correspondency with foreign kings, princes, and states; and also, with the consent of the major part of the council, have the power of war and peace.

VI. That the laws shall not be altered, suspended, abrogated, or repealed, nor any new law made, nor any tax, charge, or imposition laid upon the people, but by common consent in Parliament, save only as is expressed in the thirtieth article.

VII. That there shall be a Parliament summoned to meet at Westminster upon the third day of September, 1654, and that successively a Parliament shall be summoned once in every third year, to be accounted from the dissolution of the present Parliament.

(2/2)

most of them are

mo farah and the female boxer are the only non-whites that didn't choke

Poor Britain. The last time Germany was succesful in a major sports event, the refugees were already heading to our borders.

>Britains athletes are imported foreigners.

you keep saying this but where's your proof

hmmmm

DELETE THIS

I count 10 majorities.

don't give a fuck

most of our "Britons" were imported niggers and other assorted mystery meat

go look at the medal table

Angul-Seaxan, the boat-people, germanic tribes forged together with the oak and the dye and the blood of The Celts. And then, the storms! - There runs a fierce stream by the old hills, it whispers; Non Angli sed angeli - Not English but Angels, Saxons, Picts, Scots, Sassenach. Hats off to you, Britishers, relish in your iron will, now on display for the world to see.

Don't you have school tomorrow?

Reminder that Phelps has most of his ancestors come from Sussex in England. *Drops Mic* I'm out of here. Catch ya's later. Thanks for the cheese.

TFW dad does well

Ukraine i fucking love you

Hællå

How about you count the niggers in that photo you fat fucking retard?

Wagwan famting

what?

And this facilitates .... what exactly?Honestly,why do eurofags give such a great fuck about the olympics?

Im english, tipsy and in norway

god save the queen
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

Ah. Enjoy your stay :) Safe travels and have fun

BASED britbongs knocking chinks to 3rd place

Honorary based aussies BTFO that one dumb chink and making all chinks cry about their 2 inchers

>Anglos finish in the top two spots
How can the rest of the world compete against the mighty Anglosphere?

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

if goat fucking was an olympic sport, the middle east would win

vote against the gooks

piss of the leftcucks on Sup Forums
strawpoll.me/11048262

HOLY BRITANNIAN EMPIRE WHEN?
youtube.com/watch?v=mRIAw6LkqlE

bump

Thank you :)