What happened to actors with charisma?

What happened to actors with charisma?

All these new kids on the block are as bland as a microwave dinner.

Dane is literally our guy

Normies think that having emotions is cheesy.

can't believe adam driver, one of the ugliest looking motherfuckers I've ever seen is actually the most charismatic compared to the others

Ahem

Doubt Holland will be that popular. When he's in his 30's im sure alot of the marvel movies are gunna look like embarassing d-level movies instead of timeless classics (with exception to the first phase of movies that came out, GOTG and ANT-MAN aswell)

I really liked Dane in chronicle, I haven't seen Valerian yet. That black guy I haven't seen any of his movies. That deathnote jew is not gunna be famous in a year when that shitshow comes out.

Driver is already a superstar, you can't fight it. Hes the next Adrian Brody

He also has talent unlike the others

they all look like old kids

Hollywood is no longer breeding talented actors.
Just flavor of the franchise actors who won't amount to anything outside their typecast or character that majority of people will recognize them for.

While none of those are good that doesn´t meant there isn´t still some good young talent around.

Asa Butterfield, Brit Robertson, Saorise Ronan are all terrific and have proven not only they are good actors but have shown compromise to the craft by picking great proyects instead of shitty capeshit sagas.

Adam Driver is stellar and doesn't belong with those dorks.

Right here user

Since when is Keanu a new actor?

Michael B Jordan (the black guy) was in Chronicle. He was the black dude of the trio.

shit I thought he might be but I wasn't too sure.. no homo hes handsome, I think him and Dane will make it far in their careers.

Charisma isn't a thing.

Looks are.

Those actors are all babyfaced as shit, the rugged male archetype isn't wanted by hollywood anymore.

you forgot to mention the man, myth, and legend who led this era.

Dane has the whole gothic Tumblr thing going for him which should give him a third chance after being in TASM 2 and Valerian.

Michael B Jordan himself I think is pretty great and shouldn't be on this list. He did great in 'Fruitvale Station' and was a good lead in 'Creed'

Individualism is a form of privilege. It's highly problematic.

I thought Chronicle kid was alright in Chronicle, not the greatest but he fit the part, I think he's just punching above his weight now

Personality requires aggressiveness to an extent. Not in a malicious way but in a way where you're not going to take any shit from an interviewer who profits off of ruining your career. Modern actors are purposely bred to be as meek and inoffensive as possible, especially in an era of cinematic universes where one actor fucking up could jeopardise billions of dollars worth of profit.

Adam Driver is literally one of the most charismatic actors working today

So beautiful

He's not even the best actor on the show. But his good looks and personality will keep him afloat if puberty doesn't beat his ass.

Dane comes across and brutally unlikeable. He acts almost above being cool and any role where he has to act likeable feels hella unnatural and forced.

MBJ is incredibly charismatic and likeable in almost everything I've seen him in. He's just a naturally charming actor who almost reminds me of Will Smith in the late 90s.

>He's just a naturally charming actor who almost reminds me of Will Smith in the late 90s.
I really like Will Smith but sometimes his characters feel the same, I know he has range but in some movies, it's just Will being Will.
But I would love to see MBJ release a song for the soundtrack and end credits of a summer blockbuster he stars in.

>this guy cums on the screen

he's got that classic charismatic look to him though

>Driver is already a superstar, you can't fight it. Hes the next Adrian Brody

so his career will die too?

Driver's pathetically dog-like in appearance, he could only entertain me if I saw him kicked to death by a twenty-strong gang.

I really enjoyed your film, The Darjeeling Unlimited. It's got the makings of a modern classic.

>he could only entertain me if I saw him kicked to death by a twenty-strong gang.

no clue who that 4th person is

He was in the Naked Brothers Band

Black Balboa