/wtc/ - The Witcher General

News/production updates when?

Please remember, there will be no degenerate Geralt/Ciri shipping allowed in this thread.

I work on the team, we shoot in Czech Republic, Ireland and Italy. One episode involves white witch hunters persecuting BLACK TEMERIAN (She's not even from Zerikania, they just don't give a shit, nignogs everywhere) mage. It's a metaphor for racism, I shit you not this is super SJW show.

Will it have shitty combat too?

Please remember, that Geralt/Ciri is not degenerate. The true ending of TW3 is Geralt/Ciri being the best duo of lovers and witchers there ever was or will be.

Only autists have problems with TW3 combat.

This. Fucking great combat system.

>tfw fighting ten bandits while playing on death march

But it's literally canon.

We have a general now? Cool!

GET OUT.

REEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE THIS DEGENERACY AT ONCE

What intersectional minority will dwarves represent in the revised Witcher universe? Will Zoltan be gender-other?

This is what i wanted to do in the witcher 3. Does that make me a bad person?

Also idris elba as jamalt

It's a little premature, but once the show airs, I'm sure it'll be a thing.

leaked casting screenshot

Perfect casting.

That's probably truer to the books than the video games.

Yes, it makes you a terrible person. You can fuck Yen, Triss, Keira, Shani, and a bunch of other randos. Ciri is your daughter, to be found and protected - with your life, if necessary.

I really think young Kurt Russell would be a great choice for Geralt.

thoughts???

Eyes are too low, looks too much like a little girl and not a cunning manipulative woman.

>Does that make me a bad person?
This is so fucking lame dude. Only a complete faggot asks questions like this. You are so desperate for attention and validation its sad. Please go back to red dit.

>best girl playing best girl

I'm okay with this.

The combat s ok, that's the problem there are a million swords differing just by stats, a couple of unique ones and they all act the same, the animations are unnecessarily long and unintuitive. the mmo lvl scaling doesn't help too. Dark Souls combat wouldn't work but they clearly didn't make combat a priority.

Ciri isn't your daughter though.

No, Christina Hendricks is a better choice.

uhh sweetie you know he doesnt look like that anymore?

I'll keep it short since it's not Sup Forums.
It's shit.

For all intents and purposes, she is. Ciri and Geralt's relationship is too pure to taint in this way.

YEAH BUT WHAT IF HE DID???

Would Yen literally kill Geralt if she found out he's fucked Ciri?

She cast a petrification spell on my dick, if you catch my drift.

looks alone this is pretty good

>it's good casting because they both have red hair

Triss isn't auntie mode.

Best Geralt cosplay? Pic related is fucking great. Which armour would you like to see him wearing in the show? Custom, show-only armour? I can't choose between wolf, ursine, viper or manticore. All four are fucking sick.

>sex
>taint

Only if you're a degenerate scum with a medieval view of sex. Which geralt isn't.

>not Alexandra Breckenridge

>not a single african person of black color nigger
Sweetie, it's 2017

I'm okay with Zack being Geralt since he doesn't show any emotions and that helps a C-tier actor a lot;

Only two, I'm disappointed. Did I forget to mention the only way for her to break the patriarchy curse in the show will be with the BBC.

Not bad, actually. I will forever defend Anson Mount as Geralt, though. Can someone shoop his hair white and add a scar in this pic?

Thats why he said young dumbass

>netflix

will you retards fuck off. Witcher 3 is fucking shit. It would make a terrible television show. It'f full of fucking plotholes and other retardation

>this years oscar winner accepting a role in z-grade vidyashit fantasy

fuck off back to Sup Forums

>it's ok to fuck your surrogate daughter
Lad...

I know right? The sooner we get a real sister in the main cast, the better.

>comes into a thread with absolutely no knowledge of the topic and starts shitting up the place
Surprise surprise.

Whoever this nigga is.

Shes the better choice

Book Geralt was like a slight upgrade over a rat-catcher who's profession is barely relevant anymore, if they show him walking around in an armor that you can exchange for five villages when he often couldn't afford a roof over his head, it's gonna be stupid as fuck.

Pol talk aside
I think they will respect most of the characters maybe black dandelion or zoltan but thats it
Anyone?

Kill yourself

That geralt face

Anne Hathaway should play Yennefer.

Black ginger zoltan. Gay dandelion who serenades other men.

i dont think Ogg would be good as Eskel. All the others are doable.

but Eskel is shitskin, liberals happy

There will be a black OC side character, but everyone who's white in the books/games will still be white.

Anyone who says that Geralt or Yen or any of the major characters will be black is clearly memeing.

Would you know the Witcher was a thing if not for the games?

I'd like him to wear , so viper/warrior's jacket. Not super ornamental, looks good and practical.

>it's based on le boooks

Yet all you underage vidya shitters posting shit from that godawful video game. Get the fuck back to Sup Forums

Reminder that tasteless Sup Forumsirgins are prasing a game that had this thing in it and are taking it very seriously

The show is based off the books not the game dumbass

i feel like I'm on Sup Forums. that guy desperately needs a permaban

>I lack reading comprehension the post

Well then, follow your own logic:

Perfect yen coming through.

>best looking armor set in the game is the useless fucking starter set you replace by level 4
What did CDPR mean by this?

reminder books are anti racist and pro lesbian, it will be worse than got

This, if he doesn't look like some weird creep like he did in the first game it's a no-watch.

It ceases to be a metaphor when it's literally depicting white people being racist against black people.

B E N N E T

Honestly, who cares. Seeing Geralt in Bear armor in live action would be glorious.

Hi Andrzej how you doin?

her features aren't sharp enough, not attractive enough

though she might be a bit too old right now honestly, but when she was younger she would have been perfect

>carice as yen
HOLY SHIT THAT'S PERFECT
HOW DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS

EVA AND KATEFAGS BTFO

That's why they added the viper set, lad. Only thing is, it's "nothin personnel kid" black, instead of the simple leather/chain as the starter set.

WTFFFFFFFF WITCHER IS MEANT TO BE ANTI-SJW! DRRRRUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPFFFF

Who's going to play Broche.

again can we please stop with this fantasy casting shit. she just won an oscar. she's not playing triss merigold.

That's not bear armour.

Don't you mean
>lol who cares, if gerolt wear bear amor it would be hella FU*KING epic!

True Geralt has no waifu. Sorry.

In the games, the world is full of monsters. I always thought that Geralt should be living like a king since he's one of the few people who truly knows how to get rid of those things.

How is it in the books?

Nobody.

hmmmm. I think i could do it

Eredin and the wild hunt are in the novels too.

McGowan doesn't fit and Bryce neither, but other than that it's great

I think Johnny Depp should play Geralt. Has the right amount of autism.

GOAT casting

Yeah, exactly. I'm interested in this because of the games, like 80% of people wanting to watch this.

the game is worse than GOT haven't read the books

given how they were supposedly written in the 90s I expect them not to be that in your face

Go to bed, Iorveth.

LITERALLY adequate combat. It is fantastically servicable.

She would of been the perfect Yen
Fuck cancer

>inb4 people are the real monsters

They're a dying breed in the books, same shit is what it's supposed to be in the game though obviously it would be pretty boring playing the game and not having monsters all over the place. Compared to when the monsters first arrived, and the first witchers were formed, there's not many monsters or witchers left.