Am I a race-traitor if I have hedonistic sex with non-White females?

I have slept with two hot Black girls and one Asian although I would never date or impregnate a non-White.

Does this make me a race traitor? Should I stick to White girls only?

Yumm

>asking someone else who you should fuck

You're on German tier cuckage right now my friend

Asains are basically white so you're all good there. Just don't impregnate a dark skinned persian or sub saharan

No, because this is what heterosexual men always do. However, you're a closeted faggot making early steps on a journey to renouncing women and becoming a trap bottom. Congrats on making the early admissions required to make this transition successfully.

I wouldn't tell this to a lot of people.

Women, like men, will consider you ruined if they find out you've been with blacks.

There's nothing really wrong with banging chicks from other races as long as you're not trying to marry or have kids with them but be wary of black chicks cause most of them have some sort of std

>implying anyone here would ever give a fuck who or what you fuck
pol is satire, stop being a faggot and impregnate as many non whites as you can.

>

Despite what you read on here, nobody outside of Sup Forums cares. In my area all the white girls peak at age 18, then proceed to balloon up and age 30 years overnight. On the other hand, the Blacks and Latina girls here have amazing bodies.

I've heard this, too.

What is the reason for it? Why is there a greater STD rate in African Americans relative to White Americans?

More promiscuous sex? Less contraception? Low IQ = more impulsive/less regard for consequences?

>Sup Forums is satire

>being this new

Milo really did a number on you didn't he.

I'm white and one the best fucks in my life was a black girl. Having sex has nothing to do with your political or social ideologies.

You're probably a traitor to your race but it's still worth it as long as you're discreet about it.

Go ahead. Men can do whatever they want, women are the traitor ones.

Make sure to wear a condom

t. The Supreme Gentleman

Bisexual black men pass stds to their females.

Also, they dont use condoms

>Seeking approval from a bunch of basement dwelling virgins

It's like the food chain where humans can eat whatever they want. Whites are at the top of the sexual food chain.

>tfw Mongolian
>tfw want to rape every female around you and impregnate them

MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK