If all of you are so knowledgeable about what good writing is, why don't any of you have your own show?

If all of you are so knowledgeable about what good writing is, why don't any of you have your own show?

It's because you aren't You only hate rick and morty because its popular and you hate popular things.

You will never create anything as valued as rick and morty.

Rick and Morty is a funny and popular show and everyone loves it, and for some reason, that just tears you up inside. I've never seen such vehement hate for a cartoon, your jealousy is seething.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
youtu.be/mJCMxk7AdDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not funny, Gao.

Is that why my episode is getting great reviews and critical acclaim while you have done nothing even close to that in your entire life?

Someone post that bitches titties

I turned myself into a faggot, Mortyyyyy!
BOOM BIG REVEAL IM A FAGGOT
What do you think about that?
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A FAGGOOOOT
IM FAGGOT RIIIIIIICK

A good chunk of the hate it receives is from god-fearing underdeveloped simpletons. First episode in and they're fucking triggered and feel the need to shit it all up.

Whiny little cunts

its funny that nobody actually tried to make an actual argument

its because the truth hurts and they know they are just bitter, like they were in school while everyone else had fun and they sat alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE

who doesn't like PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I had a show. I wrote for a show. 90% of you have seen that show. Now I'm writing a biography of Arvo Pärt.

NA NA NA NA NANANA

GIT PICKLE WIT IT!

prove it.

Because I don't want to be involved in making a show, it doesn't interest me. That doesn't preclude me from recognizing a garbage program though.

hahahah

>i dont want to make millions with my supposed writing ability that is superior to rick and morty

tl;dr I COULD I JUST DONT WANT TO THATS ALL

lmao

>Shit post
>Reddit spacing
Checks out

How autistic do you have to be to be literally angered by the way someone types their comments?

How does it feel being so easily affected by things nobody normal cares about?

You're doing a lot of projecting friendo.
>How does it feel being so easily affected by things nobody normal cares about?
You tell me.

>why don't any of you have your own show?

Literally because Jewish people aren't paying me to do so. That's the only reason anybody doesn't have a show, don't lie and pretend this has anything to do with talent.

That episode was fucking amazing.

that post literally doesnt make sense lol

if you are trying to be a troll you could use more practice

for example you could study my work, and benefit a lot from that

good day sir

IM UNSUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF DA JEWS

keep telling yourself that

>muh big bad jewish boogeyman
Do you realize how retarded you sound right now? If potential employers knew you were such a shitstain of a person, you wouldn't be hired for anything by anyone Jew or gentile.

I'm just saying, Jewish people are vastly over represented in Hollywood. That's not antisemitism, that's just a fact. FWIW no white or black TV exec is handing me a show either. The Jew thing isn't even the point, the point is that the only reason anybody doesn't have their own show is because somebody in Hollywood isn't footing the bill. OP's argument is terrible because it does not take talent to make it in showbiz, it takes being willing to say anything.

Based goyposter

>thats not anti-semitism

stopped reading there

honestly you racist types are such a bore and im glad that you will never be able to say this kind of nonsense in the workplace or out in public where people can see your face without being punished.

>over represented
>unironically saying that jews shouldn't be allowed to work in hollywood because they are minorities
Go back to Stormfront

Good thread you jew fuck.

How can a woman create a character so bad ass?

And people say Summerfags aren't a problem.

I don't understand the hatred? I didn't say anything mean.

What kind of nonsense? I didn't say a single unkind word.

>unironically saying that jews shouldn't be allowed to work in hollywood because they are minorities

That's not what I said at all.

>Sup Forums is full of pickle rick and rick and morty threads
>op still complains and thinks we don't like the show

been here since 2001

Lol Go back to plebbit you little faggot

Imagine being THIS emotionally attached to how others perceive a cartoon that you like

>IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE IPHONE THEN WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A PHONE?
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE NO MANS SKY THEN WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A GAME?

grass the bikes, bicycle race war now

>tfw Msc in Bio
>could've been making millions off of writing teenage cartoon show

Well...why dont you?

>I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD I'M PICKLE RICK XDD

youtu.be/mJCMxk7AdDA

PICKLE RIIIIICK

literally re'ddit: the show

>You only hate rick and morty because its popular and you hate popular things.
No I hate it because the voice actors are so bad it hurts to listen to them for more than a second.

>Go to the auto shop
>Buy a new muffler
>It's covered in rust
>Hey man this muffler is shit
>If you don't like it why don't you just weld your own?

Fucking cringe

>reddit spacing
>this buttblasted over a shitty cartoon
you have to go back

inb4 DA J00S

the answer is because trump supporters are fucking stupid

It's not the Jews, it's oppressive old white male patriarchs holding me down.

It was better when it was called Back to the Future.

You need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

"Well why don't you do it" is just a way to deflect criticsm. You can play that game with literally anything. Art is meant to be consumed by everyone so I don't see why it's immune to criticism from people who aren't artists.

I'm Larry David.

P A R T Y
I
C
K
L
E

R O C K
I
C
K

None of what you people say is constructive criticism. It's hate and shit posting.

Are you ironically being theistic, or are you authentically retarded? Asking so I can know if Sup Forums is dead or not.

>Jessica Gao was butthurt enough to project onto stangers on Sup Forums

I thought the fight scenes were the best part of this episode. Watching Rick fuck shit up at the embassy with the laser was baller. It's your problem if you can't let yourself enjoy this cartoon.

X:RA
Venture Bros
American Dad
Cowboy Bebop
Home Movies
First few seasons of Archer
Dr. Katz
Early Simpsons
Rick and Morty

All of these belong on the same list, because they're all great.

>Sup Forums was butthurt enough to project onto Jessica Gao

Does your God watch you poop? He can't not, right? Being omniscient, he cannot deactivate the infinitesimal sliver of his attention focused on you pooping? But does that inability make him not omnipotent?

are you butthurt because Roiland shitalked Sup Forums in the season one commentary/

Holy fuck you're a faggot

The thing is that once something gets "popular" it means is easy to understand, there's no challenge to appreciate it and it has bland significance, so everybody can understand it.

Just like fast food; I don't eat fast food because I know I can get better and more nutritious food.

THE REDDIT SPACING IN EVERY COMMENT
THIS IS MY BOARD
PICKLE RICK
AGAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA BUTP HAHHAHAHA BURPP

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

why are you so mad

lmao

kys yourself

>this
should be a sticky

>ITS GOOD BECAUSE ITS ON TV
>ITS ON TV BECAUSE ITS GOOD
????

i see one pickle rick thread

If women don't like "the patriarchy" then why dont they just make their own society and government :^)

DAS RIGHT MORTY GOD IS NOT REAL
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP
THE REDDIT IS REAL LOOK AT IT MORTY

Cry more. I don't find it funny and I don't like any of the characters or storylines.

Found the uneducated nigger

ITT: fully grown triggered autists

BR-AA-A-AAP I TURNED MYSELF INTO A RACE WAR MORTY! I'M R-RACE WAR RICK! GOD DOESN'T EXIST MORTY! JEWS DID 9/11 MORTY! BUUURP!

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

the thing is, you're totally right until this season when the writing suddenly got way worse. I didn't know anything about the new writers until after watching the latest, but it was immediately noticeable that someone fat and uncreative had gotten involved and dragged the writing down a bunch. At least now people are criticising it for legitimate reasons now and not just "braaap morty god isn't real morty" shitposting from butthurt faggots

What I don't get is the vehement defense for a completely disposable episode that really has no impact on the series as a whole. Pickle Rick didn't teach us anything about the characters, it was just violence for violence's sake with some poorly written therapy mixed in. If you enjoy that, that's perfectly OK. I personally was looking for a bit more from a TV show like this that has proven it's capable of producing thought-provoking themes and ideas. It's just disappointing to get something so mindless from such a highly anticipated show.
pic unrelated

Just watching S3E2 for the first time and it's... boring

I'll never take a show seriously when it tries so hard to force memes.

>says this
>ignores the endless threads about capeshit

Fuck this gay board

it was a good episode

but holy shit it is being milked and overhyped to no end. why is that? there are so many better R&M episodes than this one.

It wasn't really bad but it was mundane despite obviously trying not to be. I think it needed some other level. I mean that is what basically all the people who sperg about this show like about it.

Once it gets popular, SJWs demand equal (or ideally more than equal) representation in writing staff, which subverts the formula of the show that made it popular in the first place. They use this subversion to turn the show into a bigass soapbox for SJW themes.

>character development in Rick and Morty

kys my man

Sup Forums BTFO!

I didn't eat alone. I ate with other losers.

In college I ate alone and it was pretty mortifying.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty.

S3E3. Lol we are so random! And the total unnecessary violence. This looked almost completely like a "inbetween episode" where writers dump their unused ideas.

Quite close to American Dad.

>mfw this pasta always strikes the nerves of redditors and they have not once refuted it

I should fix the grammar to this pasta but w/e it gets the job done. I know we get shilled hard here but this show has been the worst spambot tripe on Sup Forums since GiTs's Web 2.0 marketing campaign

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>obviously capitalist utilities
i can guess who you voted for
>true trauma of violence
pussy, you could never work a medical job
i hate rick and morty these two points are just autistic