youtube.com/watch?v=YMvYTUSez_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can guarantee it was not by reposting this same thread everyday

No one can explain it

it's a wig you idiot.

Hair treatment that costs thousands of dollars

very good plastic surgery

>How?
By posting about himself 4 times the past 2 days.

Stylists n make-up

A good one is much cheaper than you actually think.

Any one know how much this shit costs?
can it be done for less then 20k?
Im like an 8 with hair I swear it

why is op such a dumb idiot?

same thing Steve Carell did

Think it cost around 15 to 20. Need to get on some pills aswell

growing your hair out is completely free

Would Make for a good Curb scene...Larry confronting one of these guys

I bet Kimmel would do it

how did he change the color of his beard?

There's no way this man is not a homosexual.

>Dumb
>Idiot
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

wHaT dId He MeAn bY tHiS?

OP annihilated.

Why the fuck are you guys so utterly obsessed with actors' hairlines??!?!

Gain a few years and see your hairline receding, kid. Then you'll understand.

It was already done on Seinfeld when George got the hair piece.

thoughts? youtube.com/watch?v=YMvYTUSez_0

>tfw going grey but still full head of hair

Feels fucking great.

This has been the best new Sup Forums meme of the past couple of days. Fuck pickle rick and party rockers... more how? Threads plz

how? is my new favorite meme

What did you say?

Sup Forums has been obsessed with actors' hairlines for years now dude. Just because some nerdo spams a thread for a week doesn't make it a meme.

he looks like he smells like a dying bird

You right my bad...I specifically wanted it to be a celebrity. But it would still be too derivative

manlet with good hair

or 6 ft+ and balding?

why does he always look like hes about to cry when he isnt posing for an image and putting on a blank face

>0 replies

dead meme

joel mchale's got him beat

The image on the left looks like it's from 1996. How fucking old is mchale

How old did you think he was? Your post makes no sense.

That cost Joel 30 grand so bradleys prolly was like ten. Case closed. No more need for threads

It's from like the early 2000s.... don't see how you 1996 from the pic. You underage? Prolly born after 96. Don't ruin how? Threads please

>hair is so utterly alien to baldfags that they can't even understand that the way it looks changes depending on how long you grow it and how you style it

It's the same hair just different length.

I'm 42, I have a full head of long blond hair, and I could not possibly care less about actors' hairlines.
What now?

wow that's not a shopped photo or anything

Yeah most of us hairlets have shit hair from day one....so we style it one way for life then lose it sometimes REALLY young. We are simply not knowledgeable about hair grooming

This is probably a FUE hair transplant (or maybe there's now an even better method?).
I know many europeans go to greece or turkey to do it because it's cheaper but the exact same method/effectiveness as anywhere else.
5k-15k, maybe even more, but I guess it highly depends on the level of baldness and how many sessions one will need

Hi George Clooney, been going grey since my early 20s and it frustrates the hell out of me

>We are simply not knowledgeable about hair grooming
desu if you were you wouldnt be bald
lel

>I'm 42, I have a full head of long blond hair
milf?

>not alone
Based and Jelly

open boob

REEEEEEEEEEEE

My ignorance caused my baldness!

around 5k for very good one, relatively accessible.

Beta virgins are obsessed with jaws, hairlines and height.

>Just because some nerdo spams a thread for a week doesn't make it a meme.
That's how every Sup Forums meme got made

This, in the past 5 years more and more doctors are doing it... thus, cheaper and cheaper.

how much are we talking?

i literally see no difference in the hairline. his hair is longer now and he brushes it back which gives his head more volume. but the shape remains the same

Baldfags just don't know how hair works. It's the same thing whenever Jude Law grows his hair out and styles it forwards. Immediately baldfags all over the world proclaim that he's obviously gotten hair-implants. Then he buzzes it short for a role and suddenly he's balding again. Then he grows it out and THIS TIME he's gotten implants. In their delusional world someone would actually get implants just to look like Jude's receded-as-fuck hairline.

explain this then www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2563116/Bradley-Cooper-taking-Propecia-preventative-baldness-therapy-sources-claim.html

thoughts on this hairkino?

explain that? it's a clickbait website article with no solid source for it's claims. go be bald somewhere else.

>unironically linking the dailymail

> $

>spradley gloober

I dunno this one seems pretty normal, he probably used to just get his hair cut short.

pics, or youre just some bald faggot pretending he has hair

whys his jawline a completely different shape

let's assume that both daily mail and radar are somehow legit and that their sources reliable and true.

that article is from february 2014

here's a photo of cooper from THIS YEAR at the guardians of the galaxy 2 premiere. same hairline

bigger neck and more beard

DONE and DONE

Anybody interested in a progress thread, and If so Which Board?

he clearly spent millions to have a slight jaw enhancement, it's definitely not the angle, lighting, expression he's making, just like his slightly different looking hair is the result of surgery or expensive scalp products and not any simple logical reason

why his beard color is differed?

M-muh high test baldness!

I want to drip lemon juice all over that shit.

Rooker hanging in there all these years

My father has a full hair at 52 and both Grandfathers had full heads of hair until they died at 72 and 69.

wtf, is that real?

yeah. his publicist said it was for the baby driver movie but there was no bald scene in the entire film

?
Carrell's hair was supposed to look like shit in season 1 to match with the slimy asshole they wanted Michael to be. When they reimagined the character as a loveable jerkass they gave him a more approachable look. Carrell had hair like he did in the Office's prime long before the role.

>mom and dad side including men have full set of hair even when they're elderly
>except my dad balded around age 50
am I fucked? My dad was the unlucky one of the bunch.

Your dad's a bastard.

That's what you get when you get hair transplants and you continue balding behind them.

No one really knows. Your family history is just a rough indication of if it will happen and how it will progress, but it's no guarantee. It can be full of baldlets at 20 or full heads of hair till their death and you can always be the lucky/unlucky one.

>Age 50

As in it started then and quickly disappeared or he'd been balding his entire adult life and it finally went? Because if it's the former then you probably should dwell on it too much. If you haven't gotten bigger things to worry about than your hair by 50 then the loss of it really won't make a difference. Not to mention treatments will have progressed even further in that time.

I want to drop baby maggots on that shit and watch them burrow in and out of the little holes while the guy plays whack-a-mole trying to pull them all out.

Why don't Sup Forums tards understand the basics of genetics or heritability

>watching hair transplant video
>"so this is a a very simple process of taking hair from the back of the head where it's easy to hide and put it back into the front "

>meanwhile they literally tear open a portion of your head from ear to ear, take the hair, staple your skin back together Frankenstein style, and add it to the front
>when your hair starts thinning out when you get older or if you simply have your hair cut shorter later on you look like absolute shit

Fucking terrifying

the fuck...when did baldlet hate surpass manlet loathing(justifiable).

You are wishing physical pain and suffering upon us

Anything is better than being bald. Literally anything.

Both are genetic and outside of human control. Most of the hate for both is self deprecation. Normal people don't make fun of others physical shortcomings.. Adults don't see midgets and go oh hahahaha look at that manlet. People all have shortcomings and sympathize. The faliling out you see on Sup Forums is self hate. Baldlets and Manlets talking shit about themselves.

Do the results lead to less hair in the back?

You can delay hair loss for a long time if you're willing to pay for meds and risk side effects, and he either got a transplant or a really high-quality wig+some of that "hair in a can" stuff that gives the false impression that hair is there.

they literally take a section of the hair out dude, it's never coming back and you have a huge scar that spans the entire length of your skull there forever
the point is that it's easier to hide than balding up top
the lengths people go to just for a better hairline is ridiculous

been goin grey since 16. it sucks.

Being bald is definitely better than being you, you sad bald twat.

My cousin is 14 and 50% of his hair is white.

Which half?