I like Trump, but this is honestly the most liberal prediction I can make on his behalf

I like Trump, but this is honestly the most liberal prediction I can make on his behalf.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2016/08/20/hillarys-done-and-she-knows-it-n2207410
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No win he can win VA

virginia is solid blue. hillary pulled her ads already. it's in the bag. trump has a shot at iowa though because there's a lot of uneducated whites there

Shitty map. Iowa is his, Arizona is his, and Virginia is clinton's.

7/10

this was more subtle than most, mainly because you didn't have the audacity to suggest NC goes blue

Arizona and Pennsylvania belong to Trump
Nevada and Virginia belong to Clinton

He still loses :(

Arizona will not vote for Clinton. Delet this bullshit map.

AZ going blue
That's a good joke you made there.

this is absolute best case for trump.

> Trump ad to the side
Ayy

You're right. He just needs to work on one of either NH or PA in order to win. He's running ads in PA right now and Pence is doing a tour of it.

Also, ME CD-2 could supply him with an extra EV.

What happens if Trump wins NH and both are tied at 269?

House votes for pres, Senate votes for VP

Which means Pence will 100% be the vp, but Trump may not be president

>Worst case scenario: Massive Latino turnout

Lmao what

Clinton-Pence 2016!

Fight to the death

lol NH has a 2.8% unemployment rate thanks to the booming Obama economy. It's SOLID BLUE.

Ayotte is done as well and the Senate is going blue.

Stop dreaming Trumptards.

According to Pew Research, Trump is at 26% with hispanics with 6% undecided. Romney was at 27% in 2012. This means Trump will outperform Romney in 2016 with hispanics

Also, Utah going third party or blue is as stupid as saying Trump will win NY

Do they have to choose between the current nominees? I'd be pretty happy with Kaine as president.

That's bullshit. I live in Arizona and the majority of people I know prefer Trump over Clinton.

>California
>blue

be prepared, for this year Commiefornia will turn into California again lads, screencap this

>using a poll
>not trusting a scorpion

I live in Utah. Literally everyone at my church is voting Gary Johnson. They all hate Trump because of his insults towards Romney and persecution of Muslims.

Take a look at these polls. You're honestly telling me that you'd put money on Clinton winning AZ?

They can choose anyone eligible to be president. But I'd imagine republican party infighting splitting the vote between Trump and some faux conservative, giving Clinton the win

You are delusional if you actually think Arizona is going blue. Just stop it's embarrassing seeing someone talk as if he has a clue on the subject.

>Mostly minimum wage
>Mostly gone to immigrants
>Counts people on welfare as employed

Where I live, Mexican-Americans are voting Clinton to prevent their extended family being deported, maybe that's the case in Arizona too.

I live in an area with a significant Mormon population but I don't think there's anyone that knows who Gary Johnson is.

That very well may be, but just because I see Trump signs and bumper stickers in my NY neighborhood doesn't mean Trump will win here

Polls show Trump with a double digit lead in Utah now. The fight for Utah is over. The only surprising result coming out of there may be Johnson defeating Clinton for 2nd place

It might just be a Utah Mormon thing then

if they were better informed, they would know Trump isn't going to close the borders completely for mexican americans to come and visit peacefully. it's sadly clinton propaganda that turned the whole wall meme into a mess.

I don't think most Mexicans here vote desu. They don't seem very politically active

>Counts people on welfare as employed

right wing retards actually believe this

Fucking morons

townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2016/08/20/hillarys-done-and-she-knows-it-n2207410

Nice argument

>meme arrows a point in a post
>instead of countering it, uses CNN as a source and then proceeds to drop the metaphorical amplifyer.

you're a joke.

>not winning AZ

then you're being fucking retarded
>Nevada but not Arizona
>Ohio but not Iowa
Seriously?

Senate is going blue.
They say this every year

>counts people who have stopped looking for work, even if they're not employed

Sorry, but that's bull shit.

Scorpion revolt if blue state?

How the fuck are unemployed people counted as employed? How fucking retarded do you have to be to believe this?

Fuck you morons deserve to be obliterated by Hillary.

It wasn't about CNN. It was a CBO GOP economist calling Trump a retard.

>utah going blue or third party is stupid
You underestimate the LDS church and it's ability to do stupid things.

Lol it's been blue since 2007 except for the last 1.5 years so your comment makes no sense.

>How the fuck are unemployed people counted as employed?

it's called Lying. Our POTUS has been doing it for quite a long time.

everything else you have to say isn't anything but bold but empty insults, you have no power here, Schlomo.

polling here

He's going to get more out of NY and PA than you think. Those two won't be solid blue.

unemployment requires searching for a job, therefore if you give up on finding a job, you don't show up in the national statistics.

Fucking leafs.

Why do people use Obama as as spring board for Hillary.

Obamacare fiasco
Black lives matter
race relations set back 50 years
awful foreign policy
ISIS
More welfare More regulation

Obama is garbage

so you have no data to backup your retarded claim that unemployed people are counted as employed.

I hate to break it to you but U3 to U6 are calculated the exact same way they have been for decades.

Just because you fucking uneducated morons have no fucking idea what a labor force is and have never read a single jobs report in your pathetic, miserable lives.. doesn't mean everything is fake. Just because you're too fucking autistic to understand complicated things, doesn't mean they're fake.

>still replying to the canadian obama shill, thread after thread

this just proves that many of you are newfags

You're counted as discouraged and you're part of U4 which is 5.2%.

You fucking retards are morons.

remember that Barrack Hussein Obama calls it ISIL because that's what he named his baby, but we called it ISIS because Mandela effect.

fucking joke he is, if not for the treason.

NH is going blue. Cap this. You fucking retards are going to be obliterated by Hillary. November can't come soon enough.

Her ads are cringeworthy at best

I can't wait till school starts so these right wing retards go back to special ed.

>it took obama 7 years to get unemployment down to normal levels

Let's give that man a third term

you haven't provided data I trust.

but go ahead and say I'm a retard some more, it only makes you seem smart, right?

The point was Colorado and VA are already in the bag which is why Hillary pulled her ads.

is this true? i live in commiefornia and i'm not even registered to vote bc i thought it would be worthless...

>Trump winning Nevada but losing Arizona

are you retarded?

Republicans crash the economy.
Democrats fix the economy.

Yeah everybody knows that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

trump is +5 in pennsylvania according to new poll. dont know how reliable it is.

projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/

Trump will win New York.

Pls register user. We need to make California right wing again.

>you haven't provided data I trust.

I can't wait till election night. Remember my words right wing retard.

When you get obliterated by Hillary in November, it'll be because the REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS 4.9% MOTHERFUCKER.

yeah, they "fix" it alright

way to use your words, leaf.

Imagine how many more jobs would have been created had Obamacare not been passed, which forced employers to keep their workers under 30 hours a week so as to not be required to provide health benefits

>implying public sector jobs are created by the government

the chosen dubs

Anything can happen. Register and vote.

correlation is not causation
when the economy is doing well, ppl vote to piss all the money away.

>Arizona
>Blue

The people I met there certainly werent blue

This made me laugh a lot

Especially
>Obamagrad

>Brexit isn't happening, the Polls said so

watch history repeat, I can't wait for you leafs to put up with your justinRPG while america becomes great once again.

Texas could very well go blue.

Click on "Who We Are"

Lol longest job creation streak in American history since Obamacare passed. Yeah a real job killer..

>which forced employers to keep their workers under 30 hours a week so as to not be required to provide health benefits

It didn't force employers to do that. Why don't cheap ass corporations provide their workers with health insurance is the question you right wing useful idiots should be asking.

>But muh economy

Even If Hillary did win that doesn't mean turning America into a refugee camp is good.

>AZ blue

it takes a certain level of delusion to come to that conclusion

*private

He win this map by flipping NH and ME CD2, electoral votes that are more or less all or nothing.

If he wins NH he wins ME CD2, if he wins ME CD2 he wins NH.

Fuck you

I wonder where you mouth breathers were when Obama won with the uneducated in 2008

I'll be here all election night. You retards can go on about your unskewed polls all you want but you will get a fucking reckoning on election night.

>CTR shill detected

very doubtful

>Mexicans
>voting
Their turnout is rockbottom in Arizona, but please tell me more about my state.

>the government in charge of measuring its own success
wow a leaf

Give me one good reason why this isn't happening

(Protip: you can't)

>he does it for free

this... I too live in Cuckifornia and feel hopeless, but id rather do SOMETHING than nothing to stop Hilldog

i can tell this is gonna be one hell of a ride

from burger to leaf, no matter the results, we will win in the end, this is not over after the election.

>Michigan
>Not voting for the guy who's going to bring our fucking jobs back from Mexico

Nice meme OP.

This will actually be not so bad, because Hillary is dying.

CO and VA are permanently blue this cycle. PA and NH could possibly flip, but as of now they're Clinton's

The BLS has been reporting labor data since the 1800s. Suddenly right wing retards go full autistic assburgers and everything must be fake because you morons never graduated high school.

such a weak meme

also filename. strait from a vault of approved images to CTR use.