Hey pol why do you hate black people? I am a African British person and I never broke the law...

Hey pol why do you hate black people? I am a African British person and I never broke the law. I voted for brexit also I'm supporting Trump but for some reason people still hate even here in the UK. This sucks. Maybe I should support liberals instead at least they don't hate us.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V71JTLk3muI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shill thread

Prove it or fuck off

You're either British or you aren't. This African-British shit is why I don't like blacks.

It's not enough to be British? You gotta be some special kind of British?

Show us your shitskin and we'll believe you

You don't belong in the UK. Just like i don't belong in Africa influencing your genepool. That is all i'm gonna tell yoi before you show us your dark skin with a timestamp.

This desu, why do you feel the need to add the "African-" prefix to everything just because your grand-grand-baba was raped by a sudafrican.

I don't. I just hate the Ooga booga Muh dick white boiii types.

Yes support the liberals
They have done so much for you

Same shit could be said about Americans and Australians. They don't belong there either they stole that land.

black people show their hatred by raping, murdering and assaulting white people randomly on the street. do you have any personal experience of white hatred or is it just a general feeling that you have after listening to marxist propaganda about secret discrimination and secret racism against blacks?

>I am a African British person
You're not British if you describe yourself as "X british". "Iranian English" "Somali English" "nigerian English" - you're just all fucking wogs who should fuck off back to Africa where you belong.

White people attack us too. So your point is invalid.

Try educating yourself. You sound really stupid. Only a stupid person could say something like this.

Maybe I'm one of the few that legitimately dont.
Black people in the USA tend to be really insufferable with the ' innocent even when proven guilty' mentality and entitlement. Obvious exceptions but plenty of cities have been destroyed because of their "protests"

Literally any other race sees a dead criminal and says "they deserved it for fucking around", black moms go on tv crying and taking about how their son was a good boy and he would never.

The ones in the UK don't seem as bad but the 2011 riots were a laugh.

>I never broke the law.
lie, everyone has broken some law wether you know about the law or not. going over the street when the light is red is also breaking the law

however i dont mind blacks or any other ethnicity in general. as long as they dont do anything personall to make me dislike them i wont dislike them, and i wont dislike someone because someone of the same ethnicity is an asshole. if i would do that i could start hating everyone as every ethnicity has assholes

Black people consistently do anything they can to be hated.
They are loud, lazy, arrogant, violent. They have that annoying childish "look at me" behaviour.
They pretend to be the oppressed when they are the most racist bigots.
They always expect free shit and to be treated differently because muh oppression.
You want something? Earn it or bfto.

Your filthy nigger seed to pollute and corrupt our beautiful White genepool and spawn ugly fucking negroid mongrels. Which on top of fucking ugly as fucking sin, you are one of the most wicked most hypocritical savage races on the planet. Not the kind of anti-eugeneics I want in my White countries.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V71JTLk3muI

You have to go back.

how about you show some white on black rapes

>african
>british
Pick one and only one

If you're on the high end of the black bell curve and act like a civilized homo sapien, I have no issue with you.

>White on black

Nobody wants to fuck a sack of shit.

You're obviously new. You're the ones to fuck off. Please, I whole heartedly support your decision. This means we at least KNOW you're kind of stupid. Tell the Turks to go fuck themselves.

It's probably all in your head

He's not British and will never be.

>black
>people

you mean niggers?

The fact that there isn't a single civilized country ran by niggers on planet earth should make you think.
Just look when they gave them liberia. What a mess.
Niggers are cancer

The fact that there isn't a single civilized country on planet earth that is ran by niggers should really make you think.
Just look when they gave them liberia. What a mess.
Niggers are cancer you can't deny that.

98% percent of blacks ruin it for the rest of them.

Ask an actual black guy from New York (Long Island) anything.

Yes, I know all about crime rates. No, I don't know my IQ. Been on Sup Forums since like 2010.

^