What would the reaction be if Mulan was released today?

What would the reaction be if Mulan was released today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>SJWs: "poopoopeepee"

it would be banned in America since trannies cant serve :^)

Pros:
>strong female protagonist
>non-white protagonist

Cons:
>cisheteronormative
>transphobic
>enforces gender roles
>depicts Asian culture

It's marxist propaganda at its finest

>reactions

Feminists would write articles about how they would be pleased about the subversiveness and the strong female protagonist if it weren't so racist.
And teenage boys online would get upset because a Disney movie was made for girls even though they stopped watching Disney movies 7 years ago anyway.

absolute essential "show to your daughter" core

This movie was good though. It portrayed Mulan as a capable female character without being capable solely because of her gender. She couldn't compete with the men in terms of strength and endurance so she used her creativity and quick thinking instead. Furthermore, with the exception of the comic relief characters, the major male characters in the film weren't portrayed as incompetent due to their masculinity either. In fact most of them are shown as quite competent in their own ways. The movie's great as instead of Mulan playing to the strength of males, and therefore her own weakness, she instead plays to her own strengths and wins because of it. If the film were released today we'd see Mulan overpowering men twice her size instead of using her natural cunning.

far more relevant due to the current war our administration is waging against the LGBT community

It'd be this Except Kevin Hart plays Mushu, John Cho would be the male lead, and it'd make even more money in China than before. It'd make fucking bank.

>Mulan
>Transgendered

>mfw Transgendered is considered a word by auto-correct

Sup Forums would REEEEEEEEE because of the movie's SJW agenda to tear down classical gender roles by having a Mary Sue "don't need no man" Mulan showing how she's a better soldier than any SILLY BOY could be by doing a better job at being a man than any of the men.

I hate Sup Forums.

Isnt it getting remade though\?

What would they think about the part when she's naked around all the naked men?
Rape?

it's being turned into live action in like 2 years though

Isn't it getting a "live action" remake just like every other fucking Disney cartoon from the past 90 years.

Your autocorrect is based on things you commonly type.

buy disney stock right now, you won't regret it

We'd all think it was kino because of this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=TVcLIfSC4OE
And because of based Shan-Yu

I dunno man, I feel like we're near the highpoint of the upswing, seems like it'd only be downhill from here.

Neither was Mulan.
She wasn't allowed to serve.
She kept her mouth shut.
Using Trans as an excuse is missing the point

if moana was any indication, Sup Forums would try to sexualize her as fast as possible

Fucking Donny Osmond dubbing the singing voice for that one dude would piss the PC world off.

If transgenderd soliders Mulan could never have saved china weren't allowed to serve.

What?

I'd do the adult equivalent of playing with your ADHD weirdo friend in that empty space bellow the screen, completely oblivious to the snoozefest overhead.
I'd sage and hide.

He was a good friend.
I severely under appreciated him.
WEIRD AS FUCK, and a spoilt brat, but a good guy.