Starts at 09:20
youtu.be/nGAO100hYcQ

How will he ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3JX4m4nJKw
pennandteller.com/trump-letter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit what the fuck happened to this guy

He became old, he also lost a lot of weight which means he has also a lot of loose skin. I don't really get why has a 10 year old son since he's 61 years old.

>start watching it
>3 minutes later
>not a single argument

what a fucking joke

>she has a good heart
>Trump doesn't have any skills, compassion or knowledge
Where did he get this from?

complete conjecture

he later says that bernie and gary johnson are great, caring, smart people

he's full of shit

>Clinton is essentially honest
>Clinton essentially has a good heart
>starts rambling off media talking points about trump

Fucks sake Penn...

Sure, Penn and Teller's Bullshit was pretty good and they have a great act, but his band's name is "The No God Band". That's something a bunch of teenagers that who recently found it cool to be an atheist would name a band... actually they'd probably think of something more creative.

Fake and Gay

reminder that Trump actually snuffed him in the apprentice finals and he's still salty about it

Holy shit he's lost it.
>All that shit about taking money and power away from corporations and gov. he talks about at first
>mentions how lower taxes would put more money in people pockets
>clinton lied, we know she lied. she also thinks she knows whats best for people even though I appose that kind of thinking she's got a better heart than trump

When he started saying everybody under a certain line should just a check from the gov. cause it would be a better system I stopped watching.

not really, he has been shilling hard on the payroll for Johnson, even had him on his podcast recently.

>she also thinks she knows whats best for people even though I appose that kind of thinking she's got a better heart than trump

I'm not watching the video but did he really say that? This election has exposed a ton of fake libertarians and conservative to be globalist shills

He's on a vegan diet now. He still eats like a regular human every now and again though. I think he does yoga or something too.

>he later says that bernie and gary johnson are great, caring, smart people

youtube.com/watch?v=D3JX4m4nJKw

He gets more into it somewhere in this interview. He's basing his opinions on Trump on his time spent on the apprentice.

>Libertarianism
Not even once

he is an atheist+ that is on the libertarian train because he doesn't like taxes, he wants open borders and force people to do labor gainst their will, just like johnson.

he lives in a gated community and has choosen a secluded elite school for his children, he is the epitome of a bourgeoise but pretends that he's still some street peddling juggler.

>libertarian
Into the trash goes the trash man.

Why are libertarians such a bunch of faggots?

>somebody made this image and thought others might take the time to read it
Wew

As it I would listen to anything what a highschool dropout nas to say.

Let that sink in.

Too. Stupid. To. Finish. Highschool.

>I believe Hillary's heart is in the right place

is this guy taking the piss? The most well-known celebrity libertarian just said that Hillary fucking Clinton is a "good person" and that her "heart is in the right place"?

What the fuck makes him say that? He offered no reasoning for why he said that. In fact, the complete opposite, he said that she lied and we know that she lied and that she brags about wanting to kill people overseas.

the fuck is this guy saying?

Less than a year ago I read an article with Penn GUSHING over Trump about how honest he was in his portrayal of people on Celebrity Apprentice and how refreshing that was in a world of deceit and "spin"

What the FUCK happened?

Penn is still butthurt from being fired on The Apprentice

He's more successful than you

>success is a measure of intelligence

not in my field, and i am not going to become a sleight of hand, juggler anytime soon.

Does not bother me. He is the classic case of a person who is trying to compensate for something. Meaning, all of his quasi intellectual crap he spews combined with his support for a certain meme ideology is just in service to cover his shame for being an uneducated monkey.

pennandteller.com/trump-letter/

Here. It's on his own fucking site! What the fuck!

>Many times on your show I quoted my jazz hero, Thelonious Monk — “The genius is the one who is most like himself.” I believe that’s the highest compliment I can give anyone, and it sure applies to you.

Fuck, I once looked up to this guy. His show Bullshit pretty much gave me my first ever political opinions.

>I'm a libertarian, so Hillary is better than Trump :)

What a fucking has-been

>He's worth millions and tours the world doing something he loves

stay mad plebs

>projecting this hard

This.

I thought he would have some libertarian argument against trump, instead he only had Celebrity Apprentice butthurt

Someone must have told him: "either bash Trump or no more B-tier networks TV shows for you"

Yea no I'm sorry the whole Hillary has a heart or is a good person doesn't fly with me. Trump being some sort of boogeyman doesn't work either. Totally cool if you object to his immigration policy that seems to be changing or negotiating on or any number of other stances though. Personally been Trump for awhile since primaries but I aligned on paper much more with Cruz (give me the delegates dahnald).

No childs birthday party to appear at this weekend?

Fool Us is pretty entertaining, damn shame they dropped Jonathon for that unfunny cunt Allison

Hillary wants to do away with the first and second amendement, wants to attack Russia and it's proxies and has already meddled in other countries countless times, wants millions of government-dependent third-worlders to come in and wants to increase taxes massively while Trump wants the exact opposite on all of those things yet somehow this retard thinks Hillary is more in-line with his libertarian ideology while saying that she and Bernie are good and honest people. Either he got paid by Clinton or the world got turned upside down.