Sup Forums memes donald trump into being the republican candidate

>Sup Forums memes donald trump into being the republican candidate
>all the Republicans had to do was nominate literally any non offensive white guy to beat Hillary because she's so unliked
>instead they nominate literally the only person who is hated more than her
>trump loses so badly that republicans are set back a decade or more

As a lifelong liberal, I have to thank Sup Forums for accomplishing what I’ve wanted for decades: break the GOP once and for all

From the ashes of (((defeat))) a new party will be born the TRUMP ALL AMERCAN PARTY, get ready

Ben Shapiro spoke about this, if you stick with normal conservatives you'll be able to get another Reagan somewhere down the road, but if you go for some weirdo who doesn't even respect the constitution then there's a good chance he'll hijack the entire movement.

There's a reason why conservatists don't want this guy to win.

Party of Abraham Lincoln is dead
Party of Donald Trump begins

>if you stick with normal conservatives you'll be able to get another Reagan somewhere down the road,
impossible.
Conservatives have done jack shit since 1994
Trump is here because there is nothing fucking left to conserve.

The republican party died the moment Obama was elected and the Neocons lost their stranglehold on the executive branch.

It would have been a good thing had politics not been handed over to radical leftists. Now we need the Democratic party to die as well.

Trump can do that.

>snoreway shitpost

Our country went from an era when accusations of being unpatriotic were political death, to an era where accusations of being privileged are political death.

Are you white, male, straight, do you dress like your gender? Privileged, racist, sexist, transphobe! The only place for you is the Republican party! Oops, it's a dead party.

We're hated worse than any demographic in modern times. We've taken over the dying party and rebuilt it in our image. If we can smash the will of the people who aligned to alienate us, we can rule again.

It didn't matter who the GOP nominated. It's the same thing every time.

>all the Republicans had to do was nominate literally any non offensive white guy to beat Hillary because she's so unliked
>Implying
Also
>cuckservatives
>an option
It was trump or no more republican presidents in what´s left of USA history, and it still stays that way

Yeah I'm sure the GOP is worried about going extinct while having a majority in Congress and that vast majority in the House.

It's actually the Democrats who could lose it all of they lose. They'll have nothing if a Republican takes the White House.

:)

This

Trump is the hyperbolic conclusion of the Republican mindset. Just absolutely batshit insane with a voter base that is almost entirely uneducated white men.

This election is a parody.

>Sup Forums memes donald trump into being the republican candidate
Now it's time to meme *pic related* into a real boy

What did Romney even do?!

He passed Obamacare in Massachusetts

Same thing Trump did... He ran for president as a white male.

>Trump win could make the GOP extinct

Last week it was

>Trump loss could make the GOP extinct

I'm so confused

Like seriously, I hate extinction now.

trump will win nigger, back to Somalia with you

We hate the Republican party too.

Instead of celebrating its demise you should be terrified of what replaces it.

>pick any non-offensive white guy

>non-offensive
>white guy
>the current year
Pick two and ONLY two

>any non offensive white guy
that doesn't exist to lefties. they want whiteness extinct.

>non offensive white guy
paradox

>This year the GOP will surely perish!
I don't think there's been a year of my life I haven't heard this.

Literally believes Sup Forums has the power to force elections and wasn't due to thousands of people voting.

I know you guys have a lot of trouble with numbers over 100, so think about it like this, picture a house front yard of rocks right? Got it? Good. Now each rock is one person, times that by 1,000 and you're still not even close to the number of voters.

>As a lifelong liberal, I have to thank Sup Forums for accomplishing what I’ve wanted for decades: break the GOP once and for all

A liberal finally admitting that they don't have the power to do anything on their own and depend on others to do the work for them.

>Reagan
>good
Cuckservatives get out

Who gives a shit about the ineffectual at best, cucked by jews Republican party?

>trump loses so badly that republicans are set back a decade or more
People who say this can't into demographics and racial voting patterns. We need a president who is strong on the border now or the Republican party wont have the numbers to ever win again. It may already be too late.

8 years of racially charged propaganda and shit posting about Obama got them the meme they fucking deserve

Another Reagan? Idk if we can boost any more prohibition or ideological wars and trickle down ecs much longer

Trump makes the democrats look like the A team

>Trump makes the democrats look like the A team

Criminals on the run evading prison?

Lol speak for yourself, I have dealt with no prejudice for dressing normal. Just don't be a loudmouth with your opinion on people being accepted and no one will break your balls

we all know this was the media's plan from the get go. Too bad it backfired and Trump will win.

Communist here

I've spent months on Twitter and Sup Forums trying to get Trump to win the primary for exactly this reason.

Going to be so sweet to see the worst political party in world history destroyed by me and my fellow memelords.

So if everyone listens to Shapiro, they get 4-8 good years for every 40 years of shit. Wonderful.

Your pal Bush set the stage for no one to care about embassy ambushes. Nothing happened to Bushy boy about that or deleted emails and private servers so really what the fuck? You don't tread on me fags pick and choose which injustices to care about cuz of ur feels. Social justice warriors for the white nationalists. Happy holidays you fag

I think you're rather hated because of strange politics like in Kansas.

GOP is in serious trouble no matter what happens in the election.

>Trump wins
>GOP establishment will flee the party

>Trump loses
>GOP voter base will flee the party

Hey, I never said I was pro Bush.

The difference between the GOP and Dems is that while they both are machines designed to enrich themselves and maintain power through the old guard and inner circle, the GOP actually has a chance to change things with the election of Trump.
Electing Hillary puts the nails in the coffin of ever being able to fix American politics forever.

Ran against a black man.