Why isn't wolverine a walking tumor?

Deadpools healing factor sped up his cancer, wolverine has to have like every std known to main, he's been around like a lot and tbqh if you were wolverine I don't think you would use protection or even give a phone call telling her to get tested
Also is I don't think healing factor is the same thing as the immune system

>Why isn't wolverine a walking tumor?
Because his power actually is "healing" and not "uncontrolled cell growth" like Deadpools.

>I don't think healing factor is the same thing as the immune system
It is.

You need a biology lesson on what STDs and what Cancer actually are.

Welp threads over

I thought Sup Forums doesn't actually read comics was a meme. OP you need to read more.

'zat Domino?

Because you already are one, OP.

Wolverine heals to what his mental image of himself is, hence why his hair always comes back perfect

His healing factor does count as an immune system. It fights off diseases.

Did you learn everything you know about him from the movies?

Wolverine and X-23 are immune to disease, If someone had something and they stabbed him/her and then popped their claws back into their body they would be infected.

It doesn't have to be the same thing.

In any case, he should still be a carrier for numerous diseases, and he should have all kinds of dead parasites entombed within cysts in his flesh given how long he's been alive and the kind of shit he likes to roll around in.

Here it is, for OP.

STDs are sexually transmitted diseases. They may be viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungus, whatever, but they're primarily (or significantly) transmitted person to person by sexual contact or exchange of bodily fluids.

Cancer is also a disease, but you can't catch cancer. You can catch things that can cause cancer - which is why you should have HPV vaccination if you're a girl, for example, because HPV can lead to cancer - but cancer itself is simply a way of describing various disorders of your body that amount to uncontrolled (or controlled but unwanted) reproduction of particular kinds of the cells that make up your body. So leukemia for example is overproduction of white blood cells, but there are other kinds, some usually benign (harmless) like moles on your skin, others malignant (harmful) like leukemia or skin cancer (which has further subtypes - all cancers have different subtypes, and there are hundreds of possible cancers).

So having cancer already and then hitting it with a healing factor which creates rampant cell growth would obviously make it worse. In fact the problem with Deadpool is that his healing factor must also be constantly acting as chemotherapy, which is... weird. There's nothing in your body that can recognize cancer on that scale - your immune system can deal with mutated cells on a small scale, but by the time it's tumor city, you're well out of immune system's ability to help.

Up to a point with Wolverine it's debatable whether healing would have the same effect as immune system - but regardless of which way you decide on that, he can in fact still be a carrier of disease without being affected by it, like (the real) Typhoid Mary.

>he should have all kinds of dead parasites entombed within cysts in his flesh given how long he's been alive
He's had all but his skeleton disintegrated a few times.

He was the only X-Men not infected by a brood egg inside him because his healing factor destroyed it like it was a parasite.

>but regardless of which way you decide on that, he can in fact still be a carrier of disease without being affected by it, like (the real) Typhoid Mary.
Comics tell us otherwise.

All of what everyone else is saying, plus, Wade had cancer before getting his 'healing factor'. Logan didn't. So even if his powers worked the same as Wades the same thing wouldn't happen.

>his healing factor destroyed it like it was a parasite.

If his "healing powers" work this way, I bet his gut biome is all kinds of fucked up. There's a trillion third party organisms that make shit work, he probably doesn't have any of them.

He should be the most backed up man on the planet *and* be severely malnourished 24/7 cause his body can't get what it needs.

Gotta love Wrongerine. He not only obsessively tries for years to steal a man's wife, (trying to stick his dick inside her some days, sticking his hand knives in her other days) He nails his son's ex too.

What is it with this guy and the Summers clan?

His healing factor keeps him healthy.

Was it not said that wolverine's body is always growing and if he doesn't have to heal himself he changes, like when he turned into feral wolverine because he had lost his adamantium, which was stopping him changing because adamantium is posionous.

Summer threw away his wife for a used up blond he gets whats coming to him.

Also wolverine had plenty of opritunities to bang jean he didnt out of respect

yet again, fpbp

shit son it's fucking healforce

What's most powerful, speedforce, healforce or punch dimension?

How lucky of him that he happens to have a healing factor that makes sure that doesn't happen.

The source force.

Nah, it's the miniature horse force. It brought despair and autism, the anti-life, to the internet for years

speedforce is healforce to some extent
punch dimension can't beat healforce and can't catch speedforce

If Cyclops could use the kinetic energy available to him in other ways, then punch force would be just as OP as speedforce

But that's not how Wolverine's healing factor works in comic books dingbat. The way it works in the comics is that it reverts him to a specific base template, a prime example of this is when he regenerated after being disintegrated by Nitro. His hair grew back to it's length before being blasted and he didn't grow any facial hair.

Toonforce, always. Literally omnipotent as long as it's funny.

>His healing factor keeps him healthy.

If it works like that it should make him miserable too. "Healthy" involves having a few trillion microorganisms in your gut. Getting nutrition requires the same. Considering he's older than multivitamins he should look like rickety cricket since he's never had enough vitamin anything.

>Summer threw away his (cheating) wife

He stopped fucking her long before he started fucking the blonde. lol, Wrongerine couldn't even steal a desperate woman from a guy who was tired of fucking her.

Also, the status of the marriage towards the end of it doesn't excuse a decade of creeping that little runt did. He's been trying to get in his wife's pants since they met.

>he didnt out of respect

holy shit.

>How lucky of him that he happens to have a healing factor that makes sure that doesn't happen.

You don't know very much about how bodies work, do you? Making new cells? That takes nutrients. Nutrients come from food which he can't properly digest. Dude shouldn't even have teeth honestly.

You know why they probably put metal on his bones? Cause *pic related* is what happens when you try to grow up malnourished.

his nutrients come from mutant healing factor comics magic you FUCKING autistic moron

How lucky that he's got a healing factor that makes it so that he doesn't need to eat.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your bullshit discussion.

Then explain why his legs didn't look like that before metal was injected into his bones.

>FUCKING autistic moron

Got nothing in the way of an argument then? Ok.

When you really think about it, It's no surprise that he turned into a manlet. It's not that he wasn't eating his greens, it's just that he could not digest them.

>How lucky that he's got a healing factor that makes it so that he doesn't need to eat.

lol. This just in: a "healing factor" also means he can manufacture matter out of nothing at all. I'm sorry that your little hairy mutant dude makes no fucking sense. Don't start hitting yourself in the head or anything.

its a childs funnybook you ape

>Then explain why his legs didn't look like that before metal was injected into his bones.

Who knows? Maybe he beat them with a hammer off panel every month or so to get them right. Probably lost a good 4 inches of height that way too, poor chap.

>its a childs funnybook you ape

lol. So why are those other guys getting so mad?

>you FUCKING autistic moron

i think not

how wolverine can be killed

Note: im a fan of wolvie and the marvle universe. i am simply saying that looking without the goggles of a fanboy he can die. this list includes all possible ways he can die from the top of my head.

bonus note: i missed some, so added two more. thanks for letting me know

1 incineration
if no biological matter remains you cant heal it. he survived a nuke due to some of his bio matter surviving. perhaps bone marrow or brain tissue since he needs his brain to heal.
2: severing the spin from brain
his joints would have to be biological and only his skeleton is amendment not his cartage or blood other none bone parts such as tendons. there for we can conclude we can sever his spine from his brain. such as cutting him in half and separating his body parts by simply keeping him from pulling himself back together. so sliping a blade between the vertebrae will do it just keep it there until the brain shuts down
3: asphyxiation: cut off his oxygen supply hes dead. plain and simple. there are plenty of chems and gases that do this if he can drown he can asphyxiate drowning,putty that covers his fave and nose., even chocking him out will kill him. smoke inhalation can also do it
4: chem ware fare
he dose have resistance to toxins but he has limits too. a blood thinner would cause him to loose too much blood, more than he can regen, and he dies depraved of oxygen. a med that can stop heart functions, a chem that can inhibit brain signals, even a simple teargas can affect him
5) dehydration
good luck healing that, your body cant rpoduce water on its own, and you need it for everything from blood to heat regulation. take away his ability to get a drink, and you have a mere few days if a week, or mummify him taking a comatose wolverine and puting him in a dessert pit with no means of escape, and within 4 days, the sands, animals and salts found in the deserts will drain him.

cont.

This just in: mutant powers are not scientifically sound despite hiding behind gene explanations.

God I hope you're just pretending to be retarded for some epic trolling.

6: biological warfare:
you can heal any wound you want but at the end of the day his biology is still human albeit some mutations. shocks, a forced heart attack and even an induced seizure can end him. if it can hurt a humans biological function odds are it could hurt him too
7) nervous sytem and attacking the nural network
the bane of any organism. think of it as the big off swtich, the one thing your body cant heal is total nervous sytem failure, no communication to the brain, no way for cells to detect damage and repair it, its like a ship with no captain and every ones just standing there while the whole boat sinks, he may be able to heal certain aspects of the sytem, but without the electrical impulse, which can be stoped by claw stuck into an outlet, he can die easily, he has survied it beofre sure, but odds are he wasing given the charge needed. amps and voltages make the difference between a little zap and a heart stopping, off switch in other words, you can kill him with a radio and bubble bath if you wanted to be anti climatic,

8)the driving force behind a mutants power is genes. and we all know radiation and even some toxins and chems can destroy dna. we know each cell has dna and copies of our chromosomes so its safe to assume that enough radiation damage will absolutely inhibit his healing powers that means his body will take on the damage of luggin around a metallic skeleton if his opponent dosnt kill him first
9: magic
the ability to morph reality using supernatural formulas and influence. i dont need to go into detail here

10:put him in space
all your liquids will spill out and no air nuff said
finaly a short list of media icons who could use these methods to kill him

finaly a short list of media icons who could use these methods to kill him
a toaster?* dosnt take much to fry the nural sytem*
raiden as shown
harry potter
cyclops
superman
hulk
scorpion from mk
a metal bender from avatar
magneto
any jedi or sith* blasters maybe*
deadshot* or any marksmen with a incendiary bullet to the eye, burning away the entire brain thus blocking it from signaling the healing process*
pikachu* hear me out, enough volts can ruin the nural signals witch cant be healed with cells as they are based on electrical impulses, as well as fry the organic matter leaving nothing to heal. the games show that pikachu can dish the voltage needed and lets not forget hes a lightning* rod
preacher* guy cansimply say kill yourself and its over*

the only way a character can be unstoppable is fanboys or writers specifically say so take some digging read up on your characters and you can learn their limits. any more suggestions feel free to add them.

>God I hope you're just pretending to be retarded for some epic trolling.

See, you guys know I'm right, have no argument to the contrary and are getting mad as fuck and calling *me* names.

Gee. I'm real sorry I got you guys mad as fuck when I made an observation about a fake dude's shitting habits. lol

>sex is gud
>for you lol
Talk about shitty writing.

Its magic user, saying that isn't an argument doesn't invalidate it as an argument.

If want a reason that make mechanical sense always look towards the Ultimate universe:
In this alternative universe Wolverines power isn't healing factor, but the power to survive almost any injury. There's a scene where the Hulk rips him in half, Nick Fury picks him up and has researchers cut his head off; they did an experiment where they put him in a vacuum and he goes into stasis only to wake up when out of the vacuum.
How he dies is by Cyclops being forced to disintegrate him.

That was actually an issue with the Little Sisters in Bioshock. They had a healing factor, but if they broke a bone at it wasn't set it would heal wrong and they would need to be broken and re-set in order to heal properly.

>saying that isn't an argument

You guys kind of suck at replying to posts. I'm going to need you to take a long hard look at the post you replied to and point out where I said, *in that post*, anything about arguments.

Jesus. How do you guys fuck up replying on Sup Forums?

Oh. I'm still right by the way.

>he can in fact still be a carrier of disease
I thought his body actually neutralized the stuff. His children must be all sorts of fucked up with defects.

cool

All that shit means nothing in a comic world. Trying to make this shit scientific is some childish endeavor to make what we care about more "adult"

Fuck you, fuck this stupid thread, and fuck every person who thinks this shit needed to be posted.