As a loyal supporter of Donald J. Trump, and proud white supremacist, how can I rationalize this?

As a loyal supporter of Donald J. Trump, and proud white supremacist, how can I rationalize this?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
alexa.com/siteinfo/abcnewsgo.co
constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NC here, that is soooo wrong.

We are red, deep red.

I'd rationalize it by saging your CTR shill thread.

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Nate Silver was so hilariously wrong on the GOP nomination that I can't even imagine how people take him seriously now.

I am starting to question if the Trump will win. I'm sorry.

Let's be real, we're slightly red. All those faggot yankees and niggers are ruining the state.

HOLY SHIT THO when am I going to see a Trump ad here? I see Hillary far more than I want to.

Trump is reckless, he's also a racist and a misogynist. He can't win so his supporters may as well not even bother voting.

just look at how Nate assumes Florida, Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina, and Ohio will be blue and laugh at how dumb he is.

Sage though because you are clearly just shilling.

What's the point of advertising if you've sewn up a constituency?

Nate Silver has already tried to influence the republican nomination with his polls and they turned out to be way off the mark. He's already exposed himself as a bullshitter and the only reason the media lauded his 'prediction' skills is because he created hype for the jew overlord pick with obama.

Fuck off CTR troll, shouldn't you be wondering #whereshillary?

Hello fellow white supremacist. I too am a white supremacist. How are you doing on this white supremacist day?

Hey look shill pack is back. You said the exact same thing about Brexit! Don't bother voting! Lmao

>shill

A shill is someone who lies about their beliefs for money. I truly believe in Hillary Clinton, the fact that I'm getting paid just lets me reach more people by not needing a job.

>his polls
You do know that he doesn't actually do the polls himself, right?

>NC
>blue
lol
>Virginia
swing state, not firm blue
>Arizona
>blue
you're kidding, right?

PA could potentially be a swing state, I know because my libtard extended family in PA bitches about "Pennsyltucky" voters

Shills are getting boring now, without the newest polls on their side. Hopefully Hillary gets a heart attack and shits herself on stage.

Get your facts straight with the true polls.

(Put this link in Google Images)

Hey there, get your facts straight with the true polls.

ABC Live Poll- get your facts straight with the true polls.

You have sold your soul

I'm making sure that the right person wins.

Underrated post.

trump just keeps going up about a week ago it was only 3%

This was the poll that we raided, fuckface.

i live in MA and all i see are trump signs.
would it be dumb of me to think he has a legit chance to win the state?

The website isn't owned by ABC, or at least according to Alexa alexa.com/siteinfo/abcnewsgo.co
It would be better to show this poll constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/

Let's be honest, Trump can't win. Why? Because it's 2006.