THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

>mfw this is literally happening
>mfw this isn't even a meme
>mfw this is exactly what they mean
PRAISE KEK
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/21/nail-coffin-huffington-post-calls-end-clinton-foundation-just-shut/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
nypost.com/2016/08/21/clinton-camp-sends-out-desperate-plea-for-more-funds/
youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/trump-campaign-faces-more-questions-on-whether-candidate-has-flipped-on-mass-deportation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking kek.

Memes entering reality what a time to live

O
Y
Y

V
E
Y

O
Y
Y

G
E
V
A
L
T

SHUT IT DOWN

JUST

More like memes predict reality

Like looking into a mirror that is 30 seconds ahead

>How are you? We're still recovering from Kim Kardashian's Snapchat story

really talking about the hard hitting issues over there at huffpo

Shut it down? L-Li-like with a cloth?

Just Wow

>that pic

>Jewboy Ben Shapiro being glorified for "BTFOing" Trump
>Jew giving commentary on politics, no doubt he is anti-Trump
>Distraction article about Kardashian
>"Emotional intelligence"
>Narrative of racists being violent pushed
>Generic clickbait article for fatties
>Negative Trump article
>Literal SHUT IT DOWN

I could tell what news site this was even without the url at the top.

kek

Sup Forums is always ahead of the curve

2bh

Even better since it's (((HuffPO))) so it's actual jews using it

Their headlines might as well be written by sweet bro and hella jeff.
>OMG can you BELIEVE how STUPID trump is!!?

reporting in

come on goys post your oy vey reaction pics

TOPKEK

What a time to be alive

Whew lad

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a reason for this

meme's capture the unspoken sentiment of the person who is being memed

it's like "they have never actually said this, but essentially this is what they are saying"

praise kek

Either way America is fucked.
TRUMP IS JEWISH
You know that his children are Jews and he's worked around them his entire life.
Why even bother you cattle? Most whites are dumb and are cowards, and those who aren't are delusional.

M-move along, nothing to see here goys. Didn't Trump say something racist lately? I'm pretty sure he did. Go focus on that, it's much more important!

Once again, an instance where real life contradicts the media's false reality. Still wanna believe those CNN ABC CBS NBC NYT WSJ polls? lmao These contradictions are nearly a daily occurrence.

JUST
SHUT
IT
DOWN

Would be a real shame if Ariana was taking money from TCF and that's why she slowly, and quietly left the business.

A real shame...

They must be wiping those records like pros by now.

>huffpost
>a news site

>all Jews are globalist scum

The media only supports the side they think is winning. They have to switch sides to be able to stay relevant after the election is over. When even HuffPost is calling for Hillary's head, you know the final nail has been hammered in her coffin

FUCK

MY

Hillary's daughter married a jew too.

oh dear oh dear

stupid niggers.

>man allegedly stabs interracial couple while kiss
Kek!

FUCKING DELERT THIS

Hillary's assassination, soon.

O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y

OYY VEYY GOYIMMMM

just wait for pee pee poo poo to become reality ;^)

Shutting it down won't change anything, they'll have other means of laundering their treasonous money.

HuffPo doing damage control, setting it up for Shillary to make the announcement so she can seem less corrupt.

she doesn't even know where she is

nypost.com/2016/08/21/clinton-camp-sends-out-desperate-plea-for-more-funds/

NON-PROFIT

She can't shut it down. Hush money would be too expensive for her.

Stabbing an interracial couple is without a doubt a violent act. Whether of not the fact that the victims being an interracial couple was the reason for the attack is unclear. Although the headline is sure making it seem this way.

PRAISE BE

Trump has been cucking the jews for decades user.

> RIP Trump, shutdown by the Hillshill.

It's more likely the used the meme to get people to read the article. You read and the words echo in your head and are absorbed subconsciously forming thoughts which will surface a few months from now. It's better to read nonpartisan literature like textbooks.

UP

What a time to be alive

oy!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM

O Y
Y

V E Y
E
Y

Came here to post this

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/trump-campaign-faces-more-questions-on-whether-candidate-has-flipped-on-mass-deportation.html

You can no longer deny his existnace

>implying we ever did in the first place

What are they shutting down?

to me, to jew

ABRAHAM

DO IT NOW

> decades of corruption
> billions in pay for play
> shutting down the foundation 15 minutes before the election will save her
Libshit logic

>outspend trump literally over 10 to 1
>GOYS PLEASE GIVE MORE HURRY WE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS

Yesterday CNN admitted to being racist towards blacks.

Now Huffington Post reveals their Kike self.

What a time to be alive ladies and gentlemen.

Oy fucking vey goyim you've really done it this time

Seriously though guys, what in the fuck is going on? There has to be some hidden agenda here...

Sounds like a good book idea. You could give a character a magic hand mirror that looks 30 seconds into the future. Spend that time freaking the character out, making him obssessive over the mirror to the point where he becomes and nervous wreck. Then he decides to cast the mirror aside with the moral of the story being fortune favors the bold, not the cautious.

They probably caught wind of some big shit that's about to go down involving the clinton foundation, and they wanted to get out in front of it.

I like this idea a lot, with a different ending, though... Instead of coming to the decision to cast aside the mirror, he becomes so preoccupied with something else that he forgets about it....Maybe he gets fatally t-boned by a semi while picking up a cake for his daughter's wedding... Maybe he's rushing to the office for an important meeting and he's so stressed out he has a heart attack.. It would be cool if he spent all of his time trying to predict his fate, but once he stopped, that's when he was killed by an unfortunate circumstance

what happens when Trump wins in November, will we hit some kind of meme singularity.
>inb4 KEK is an actual god or higher dimensional being that will fully enter our plane of existence.

The fucked up thing about this image is that for most all of those nations (with some of the lowest GDP in the world) giving that much to Hillkill almost seems... criminal.
Maybe somebody could make a larger image and try to spin it that not only is she corrupt, she's taking food out of poor people's mouths. =(

End of the world. If you watch the tv show gumball, it will be the same result as when Richard got a job.

Ive actually been thinking about something along the same lines, but even deeper.

I lack the resources to figure this out exactly, but I wonder of others may be able to.

My question is this, since this is a "charity", if say a saudi prince donates 2 million, how much of that goes back into the region as "charity". I would benture to say some of it has to be right?

If that's the case, why doent said saidi prince just give it to the poor in that region himself?

The answer is of course obvious.

Now like I said this is just a theory, and I only used the saudi prince as an example but I'm sure this is happening, the question is can anyone prove it?