Why is it so popular for boys to become girls nowadays?

Why is it so popular for boys to become girls nowadays?

Why did this not happen 10 or 20 years ago?

Do you think this trend will continue to get more and more popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

redbookmag.com/body/mental-health/news/a38673/born-a-boy-charli-darling-became-a-woman-klinefelter/
youtube.com/watch?v=iqRYFCp0XbU
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why did this not happen 10 or 20 years ago?
It did, but they were thrown into mental institutions or treated instead of glorified.

The media and hormonal jews

The boy is from the UK you cunt:
redbookmag.com/body/mental-health/news/a38673/born-a-boy-charli-darling-became-a-woman-klinefelter/

Here.

>I just want a normal and happy life
>*cuts dick off*

What did they mean by this?

Because, now more than ever, it is "easier" to be a gril - be it expectations from, or treatment by the society at large.

Still doesn't mean they actually end up in a better position, with many trans people offing themselves. And with "many" I just mean far more often than their current or actual gender.

Because 10 years ago we would have made fun of this kid until he changed his mind.

PC culture killed bullying and now we don't have our checks and balances

She still has her penis though.

Boys are constantly mocked, derided, abused and put down every step of their life, and are still held to high expectations. It's understandable some boys would take such drastic measures.

Jewish indoctrination

Telling me he was a boy wouldn't stop me from trying to fuck it.

feels good to be a man.

>femmy male virgin who can't get laid
>dress up like a female
>tell everyone you're a female lesbian
>have sex with other females as a "lesbian"
>still get your dick wet

Somebody tell me how this is a bad idea

>37 trillion*XY

Can someone post that 4 panel comic where the leftist says children should be allowed to transition and the other guy just says "Why?"

because masculinity is toxic and all boys are future rapists, duh

I mean come on it's 2016 you should really know that by now

WHAT'S WRONG, U JELLY?

holy fuck how many times a day are you going to make this thread?

Well it is the alternative method. Men can't get a break in this day and age

>If you can't beat them, join them
Instead of killing themselves they are opting to become female because they see how easy they have it.

On the plus side this new trend will have repercussions for women by taking power away from them. Women are invading our male lives so men are returning the favor by invading theirs

Wicked man hating single mothers. All deserve to be fucking shot, even tortured, or at least beat continually and sent to reconditioning camps

Because it feels good as fuck to wear female clothing you stupid ass bitch

Or you can wait until the next big disaster/war when men will be needed again.

Remember, feminism will not save you when shit hits the fan

That article is about a nigger, cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=iqRYFCp0XbU

>12 years old

Do not reply to the slide thread..

Saw the same exact post, with same pic last week and week before that...
They are getting smarter.

Why not just give a boy test injections and see what happens instead of test blockers and lopping off the benis?

Cracking down on single moms and the feminist bullshit in media wouldn't hurt either.

Looks like a production

I am calling this fake

Shaming parents is a good solution and seems to have some impact no matter how much feminist propaganda is out there.

only 5% of males should even be breeding in the first place desu

less beta cuck genes in the pool the better

If they turned out cute to be cocksleeves then go for it. I mean there are already gays anyway, id still fuck it. Half of American white women look like shit compared to some of the ones born a man.

Jesus christ

Everyone you know is brainwashed and we're fucked senpai

Tell a feminist this,

"Even men make better women than women do"

12-year-old "trans"...

This world.

It's a war on white men. Notice that it's always WHITE males being encouraged to transition, and never minorities.

mental illness

war soon

degeneracy and destruction go hand in hand

How true is this?

>The real females are fuck ugly horse faced

Left out the dangerous of plastics canned goods that leak estrogen imitators which kill your sperm cells abd cause retardation and birth defects like hermaphrodites

>Why is it so popular for boys to become girls nowadays?

Boys are held to a strict standard of masculinity while girls have the entire gender expression spectrum available to them without any fear of scrutiny. Girls can express masciline qualities without repercussions, boys need to literally become girls if they want to go the other way.

That and traditional masculinity is under attack by popular culture, so if you express yourself in a traditional masculine way, you get attacked by the left, if you express yourself in an even somewhat feminine way as a man, you get attacked by the right unless you transition enough to pass in a way that they won't notice you were even born a male in the first place.

its all a plan of the jews in order to make society self-destruct, this is only the beggining

Not at all. The guide was written by a closeted nu-male who watched a 50's film and thought "Wow, people were really attractive back then!"

will "she" still look feminine 5 years from now?

looks pretty cute desu

>she

So what happens when they get what they want and there are no more white men?

>Why did this not happen 10 or 20 years ago?
I think that social media is largely responsible.

Women get more attention now than any time in human history. Western women are the most privileged class to exist in the history of humanity. All a woman has to do to get male attention is to make an Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, Youtube,etc. account and she gets an unending supply of male and female attention, each and every day. Every somewhat-attractive woman who has a social media account gets as much attention as a princess did in the Middle Ages.

A lot of men want this attention and love. And becoming a trans woman is the fastest path to getting this attention. In order for males to get attention in fields like fashion, Youtube, cosplay, or game streaming, they have to work 10 times as hard to get half the views.

Good luck.

That's pretty hot desu.

Its measurable and testable

Look up "estrogen imitators" wild male fish are producing secretions. Your sex is under attack.

Considering they probably had him on t-blockers since before puberty, yes.

>female secretions

I'll look for a video

Show me the tests you conducted then.

No it didn't.

would fuck

>tfw repressed tranny

probably going to kill myself in a couple years anyway

Natural progression of metrosexual cancer

>hermaphrodite
>defect

Pick one.

So boys make cuter girls if you start early enough?

Got it

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Robots who were shunned by society and couldn't find love as heterosexual men can take HRT, identify as a "transbian" and get a lesbian girlfriend, and society will shed tears of joy because of how progressive it is.

You're right. It is a comprehensive image. Saved.

No ones likes a procrastinator

because boys have the security to be like girls. no imminent threat, society accepts it, they dont have to serve the usual purposes a man has to serve.

being a girl grants them the priviledges of western society. its like with everything, take for example weed. still consumed while illegal, but once it turns legal it will be consumed more and attract more people to it. same with guys becoming girls or vice versa.

It's so fucking stupid because if anything this enforces gender norms more than anything. Oh you like some girls stuff better chop off your dick? Oh you're a tomboy? Better become a Tommy.

males are objectively better at being females, yes.

i recognize this man
... i need to get out more

sage

OP is a faggit

that "jazz" tranny is jewish and looks mexican.

Are all traps sluts? I wonder if it's even possible to meet a tranny that's dating material

No one falls for your shit Chaim.

Xenooestrogen is a google able term and even has a wiki page going into it

Mainly because parents are now starting to encourage this mental illness on their children.

They're no longer remaining passive about it and just tolerating their kids being trans, some of them are actively teaching their child that just because you're born with a dick and have XY sex chromosomes doesn't necessarily mean you're not a woman. Of course it's going to fuck them up

I see more black trannies IRL than white ones honestly.

Yes, once a boy goes through male puberty, then transitioning will just result in a manly looking "girl" with a deep voice and wearing a wig.

That's the reason why Jazz will keep looking like a female as long as she's taking the pills and T-blockers is because she was on T-blockers before male puberty. Caitlyn Jenner will look like a man with a wig for the rest of her life because she went through male puberty. It doesn't matter how many drugs she's on.

Their whole identity is purely sexual

Nobody ever said it doesn't exist. What I'm saying is that it has nothing to do with men becoming feminized.

>That's the reason why Jazz will keep looking like a female

Kekaroo

>Why is it so popular for boys to become girls nowadays?
It's not. You've cherry-picked notable examples that are notable because they're fucking weird, and then you've gone all Chicken Little over it. The vast, vast majority of boys and men never once consider chopping of their cocks.

Only in your animes and manga.

Then you have no clue what oestrogen is or what it does. Please learn a bit about human biology before you spout your ignorant shit.

How does Sup Forums feel about right wing trannies?

Girls can wear boys clothes and no one would care, if a boy did the other way around, everyone would lose their screws.

My sister could wear literally anything in my closet and get away with it, but if I wore anything she had (even with her consent), I would most likely get disowned by my parents.

>I can't debate you! Go away!
Fuck off John Oliver.

Actually it's such a big deal that the media makes it out to be MUCH more bigger than what it really is

Well, i guess you could say both sides are to be blamed

We're nearing peak degeneracy in the West. Its happened once before

All trannies are fucking discusting and should kill themselves

The medical techniques didn't exist 20 years ago.

20 years from now, though, I bet a lot of these people will have killed themselves. No 10 year old can make these kinds of life altering decisions and they will never fully be able to return to what they were.

Regrets will be had and you'll just never hear from them again. Talking about their various regrets and suicides does not fit the agenda of the parties who are pushing it.

I'm gay and when I cam out ~ 10 years ago I didn't know of any "transpeople". Its become so politically correct. Its like its ok if they are gay, but only if they are look female. Subtle homophobia.

Degenerate but their vote counts so they should wait with the suicide after they cast their vote

What's his name and where does this cute fuckboi lives?

If you're a beta man who buys into the social justice identity politics then why would you want to be a man? They're the worst!

Why are you so jealous over what your sister could wear?

Like Jews for Hitler. You should be voting democrat and Hillary. She's the only person capable of leading this country out of racism and transphobia.

Xenoestrogens.
LOOK IT UP
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>have a trap/cute tranny fetish
>think about having a qt bf/gf/whatever
>be disgusted with myself everyday
>can't stop finding them attractive
Fuck. When the day of reckoning comes, someone please shoot me for this shamefur dispray.

What's to debate? You are denying basic biology. Ingesting oestrogen through food and drink and other means makes you more feminine and inhibits testosterone. Guess what tenancies take to make them look like girls? Oestrogen

Because TV and faggotry.