Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13659182
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's right. americans are fucking retarded

He is but he is a dick for arguing and not just throwing a dollar in

Tarantino for talking about dicks for 5 straight minutes.

he was right. everyone else was a white knigt cunt

he's a piece of shit how the fuck is a waitress supposed to live off of sub 15$/hr minimum wage??????

says the guy whos lives in mummies basement

try paying the rent sometime
youll be sucking cock for tips inside a day

He didn't throw in a buck when someone else paid for his meal

WTF I CAN'T PAY FOR MY PS4 AND INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION WTF DONALD DRUMPF!????

Him. Tipping culture is retarded but he should have known he wasn't going to change anyone's minds and instead just chucked in a buck or two and continue to not tip on his own time.

He's right but should still tip because the tipping system is in place.

I will find you and I will...

>paying for PS+
KILL YOURSELF

What?

It's been forever since I watched this last but wasn't he arguing that tipping was okay if you really went out of your way to earn it? Instead of just expecting it?

he did cease and throw a dollar in. you're the idiot. pussy too

>He's right but should still tip because the tipping system is in place.
That's a retarded way of thinking.
Maybe if the waitress went out of her way like filling their coffee without them needing to ask and shit but hell i've been to places where there isn't waitresses. You just order your food, they call your number and you go get your food and yet there's still tipping jars for some reason next to the register

>All right, I mean I’ll tip if someone really deserves a tipping, if they really put forth the effort, I’ll give them something extra, but I mean this tipping automatically, it’s for the birds. I mean as far as I’m concerned they’re just doing their job.
This is how tipping should be but now it's practically held as a ransom over the customers' heads. Don't want the waitress to spit in your food or blacklist you? Better tip them 20%

>He's right but should still tip because the tipping system is in place.
cuck

400 replies incoming

The United States of America. Tipping is a retarded system that just further exploits the eternal wageslave so that the eternal capitalist can continue to Jew the eternal goyim and make out with a few extra bucks wherever possible.

Mr. Pink's philosophy was correct, but it's up to your worldview to see his taking a stand against it as either a worthy move or a dick move.

who was in the wrong here?

>spit in your food
All Americans are little children? Got it.

>blacklist you
Not really something a minimum wage slave can do.

Americans

maybe in some ways. Waitresses also are jewed into making something ridiculous like $4-6 per hour in many places, so that's hardly something to live off of in the USA.

Also: if you tip, tip with cash. Uncle Sam taxes the fuck out of credit-card tips.

t. a guy who is picky with tipping

The young dude delivering my pizza is probably making more than me.

Why am I supposed to tip him?

>Waitresses also are jewed into making something ridiculous like $4-6 per hour in many places, so that's hardly something to live off of in the USA.
The manager is legally obligated to pay the difference if the waitress doesn't make atleast minimum wage in tips

Vincent for being a sanctimonious asshole when the only reason they are in that situation is because his doped up ass accidentally shot Marvin in the face, requiring the Wolf's assistance.

What, you're too poor to help a waitress have their full minimum wage salary? This is a stupid system but this is the system in place. Not tipping will not change it.

>What, you're too poor to help a waitress have their full minimum wage salary?
Jesus christ you're a panhandler's wetdream

>Shit eating has been an established part of American culture and etiquette for years
>Choosing not to eat shit will get you scorned and ridiculed by other americans
Are americans actually this retarded?

Just get it the fuck over with.

strawpoll.me/13659182

there are ways to get around the law

Do you give money to every homeless person you come across? Waitressing may be crap money but they're free to find another job if they don't earn enough and if they can't find another job then tough shit. I shouldn't have to pay someone extra for them simply doing their job. And not tipping might not change the system but I don't care about changing the system I just care about not getting fucked in the ass like everyone else seems to enjoy.

He was.

If I'm getting the bill, you sure as fuck better be covering the tip.

Fuck that. This is why restaurant industry is dying!

This. If someone is bailing your ass out you don't complain if they're a little rude about it.

>Waitresses need tips to live
>They earn upwards of 15 dollars an hour in tips alone.

Those cunts and their kids can all fuck off. I dont get tipped money when I stop a fuckin latino gangbanger from stealing everything that belongs to the company in which I work.

Why then is it Im expected to tip a waitress for refilling my drink a couple times and taking 15 minutes to get me a packet of ketchup?

I once got tipped 50bucks by a milf. I just stood there near their table and looked miserable and nervous

>I shouldn't have to pay someone extra for them simply doing their job.

we really shouldn't, employers should pay these people a fair wage to being with, then tipping would be purely a bonus when deserved.

we expect autism perfect levels of customer service and complain when we don't get it, but at the same time look down on the people giving it and expect them to be happy getting paid next to nothing for it. there's a disconnect there.

I remember when at my first job as a trolley boy for a grocery store I got tipped 50$ for putting groceries in her car and tried to refuse it but the woman told me I should take it even more now.
She probably didn't know that I was just trying to seem modest so she'd tip more often.

Literally there just to foreshadow who the rat is later on

I have never tipped in my life. On dates, I openly admit to not tipping and explain why. The grills see the logic in what I say and then we go back to my place and I wreck their ovaries.

Everyone in the service industry gets looked down upon because it's a job which requires no training or particular skill and therefore isn't respected.

>focusing on the dick part of the conversation
>the problem is with Tarantino
user, I...

Good post.

no. wolf was a know it all faggot

get a better job?
they would either pay waitresses more as a result or hire some hobos which is bad for them and good for hobos so great

>do shit job
>get paid more than a laborer

thanks america

>things that never happened

The Jews that run the diner.

>Order meal for 10 pesos
>Pay 12 instead
Who the fuck thought of this? Tipping is literally the dumbest thing you can do in america and that is saying a lot. Get some fucking labour unions you mongoloids.

I'm fine with tipping in itself but I fuckig hate when they literally don't give you the shit you ordered unless you tip. I'm dead serious, this happened to me. for fuck sake just raise the price instead of asking me extra money for slamming a hotdog between some bread, you fat cunt.

tl;dr he was right

>tipping
ill just buy the things and cook myself for tenth of the cost of your shitty service thank you

Why the fuck am I supposed to pay her salary? Dumb ameridumb.

>"Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick"
Tarantino is the one focused on ducks.

Jewish owners don't want to pay their workers the extra money for minimum wage so they make the stupid goyim pay the minimum wage instead. Yeah man, who's in the wrong?

Mr.Pink isnt real. That's Steve Buscemi