Isn't it pretty damned weird for a 4th grader to eb infatuated with a second grader?

isn't it pretty damned weird for a 4th grader to eb infatuated with a second grader?

That's only a two year difference

No?
2 years of age difference is nothing.
And Lisa is mentally more mature than Milhouse anyways.

Dog = Bart
Milhouse = Woman
Lisa = Cookie

I bet you call the cops on men that go to the park without children

yeah, bit its more important at that age, a 90-year-old and a 70-year old isn't that weird, but a 40 year old and a twenty-year-old is.
its a 20% age decrease, or 25% increase from Lisa's perspective.

Why would it be?

>"I don't know what a candy bar is": the post

tell the cops that pervert

People saying hurr durr only two year difference don't remember what it's like being a kid. For kid in the fourth grade, two years of difference is like a lifetime. As an adult you may want to date someone in the second grade, but for a kid it's just too weird.

When I was in second grade a two-year difference felt huge. Fourth-graders were practically teenagers from that perspective.

Of course something like a high school sophomore and senior dating wouldn't seem weird later, but young kids just haven't lived for that long and so every year feels like a wider gap.

But I think the age thing is irrelevant anyway for Simpsons because a lot of the time Lisa might as well be much older going by level of knowledge, activities like protesting, etc. Neither her or other kids feel like they're supposed to be entirely realistic children.

You know that Nelson and Lisa are also occasionally whown to have a thing? He's even older

>2 years of age difference is nothing.

You've forgotten what it's like to be a kid. When you're young even one year's difference is enormous, which is why middle and high school kids make such a huge deal out of being a freshman, sophomore, junior, etc.

When you're in your 20s a few years stops mattering so much, and more so as you age, but as a kid it's a world of difference.

did bart drill a fucking hole in a glass? Does this mean he somehow exchanged a glass with the one they were served? Or did he very silently drill it while they weren't looking?

this. but then again, this is a Sup Forums crowd, so maybe gals their own age were just never appealing....

Wait, are Milhouse and Lisa dating in the show now? It always amazes me that no matter how stupid and shitty the new seasons get, they can always get stupider and shittier.

It's just some random art.

Still official, but there's a lot of weird shit Simpsons characters have been drawing doing for ads or by animators etc.

The House always wins.

This is true.

I graduated from school five years ago and time has flown so quickly. Even my years in college and university went like that.

My guess is that 6hx5d school weeks with different subjects breaking up every day is what makes time go slowly. When you're working you're doing the same thing every day so it all blends together.

I really don't think it matters. Everyone knows she'll end up fucking her brother.

I think it's just kids are growing and changing. Every year they're physically changed and more mentally developed, so each year makes a big difference.

Especially once puberty kicks in. Pre/post-pubescent kids can be only a few months apart in age but worlds apart in demeanor and thinking.

Once you finish physically developing it doesn't change that quickly anymore from year to year.

>"i don't know what a chocolate bar is" the post

>"dead dog" the post