Sup Forums approved vehicles

What do you recommend I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o76XfSzZVN4
volvocars.com/~/media/a79913c65c9144418ab4b9b963b7ec18.ashx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you were a smart consumer you would buy a Subaru. Not a brand ranked last in the US.

Volkswagen
Mobile gas chamber

Žigulis is a top tier car.

But what if he has needs that have nothing to do with the consumer index ones? If the guy has a ranch for example and 10.000 cattle, or he's fond of innawoods trips?

A nigger

ARE YOU IMPLYING IT'S NOT MULTIPLA FAGGOT

> why

Subaru. They are perfect for running over the BLM protesters

Noice choice aquafreshbro, that straight-six sound is epic

>Italian Engineering

my car

If senpai can afford

fuhrer approved

yessss

I am a previous Jeep Wrangler owner. Despite the newest model being fucked up royally, I still think it is a good car.

If you are into SUVs, buy a Land Rover Defender 110 - if you can get one, as they stopped producing it.

Ford ranger reporting in... Henry Ford warned us about the dirty juice menace.

>b-but no one listened

Buy something German.

THE HOMER

I've got a shitty Hyundai Accent which works just fine for me.

I wouldn't mind getting a small truck one day though. Older Jeeps are cool too (TJs and YJs).

Audis are overpriced shit

german engineering
italian body design

that's a cancerous thread
there is no political point at all
/adv/

Jeeps are the most normie bluepill shit car I can think of.

maybe if you are a slav or a turk

Any 80-90s Toyota, back when they made cars and not family friendly hybrids

>plastic cars

T W I N G O
W
I
N
G
O

>air cooled, underpowered 1600 cc engine.
While they're bullet proof and somewhat efficient, good luck finding someone on a payroll who can fix it if you can't.
>probably has a 6v system.
Other than a collector, who would buy a Ghia?

>Sup Forums approved vehicles
Mercedes W150 770K

>fuhrer approved

You are talking about pic related

>80's MR2
Fucking finally, whenever I tell people that if I were to get a car it would be this one they look at me like I'm crazy. It's pretty much perfection DESU.

>I am just DYING for my only mode of transport to catch on fire.
Might as well lump the aptly named Fiero in there as well.

Where I live there are lots of shops that specialize in bugs. I like their design which is why I want one.

Mah nigga.

Got one in silver

Toyota Tacoma, since you can't buy a Hilux anymore.

If it's good enough for freedom fighters, it's good enough for a Sup Forumstard.

>customer can't figure out how to pair his phone with the stereo
>equally troubling as Subaru boxer engines eating piston rings at 50k miles

They are absurdly expensive in the US.

Used Chevy Tahoe

A Coon-mobile like pic related.

About where do you live if you don't mind me asking?
I'm located around three medium sized cities and anyone who isn't a dealership or quick lube type garage has been run out.
They're neat but I couldn't imagine trying to get one in a good workable condition for daily driving. Sunday driver however is a different story.
If they're anything like the bugs the heater channels are prone to rusting out so winter time would be a total pain.
Or throwing a rod through the block before it redlines. Have an old friend who got a Subaru that did just that while dicking off in his STI. He said it didn't even hit the rev limiter, unless the engine self destructing WAS the rev limiter.

CUTE!

Dumb yurocuck

You do realize Subaru has the best all wheel drive system on the market as well as being very good trail rated cars. If you're worried about ground clearance (they have 9 inches) put a lift kit on it ya kike.

Buy that exact jeep. No exclusions.

Man, my boss just bought two 2016 model Hilux's here. Fuck head bought Automatics, but you can still buy them.

Houston Texas

anyways I know engines well enough I could adjust valves or w/e

You seem stuck on Subaru pre-2010. They had lots of problems back in the day but now they're fucking amazing.

I don't think that subaru has any proper off-roader that could get in and out of mud. Frankly i don't think they have any model with hi/low gear selection

>using a children's toy

I have an '86 MR2 N/A. Girls think its some vintage Ferrari and they're always upset when they find out it only has two seats and no backseat room. Had to drive many times with girls sittin on each other's laps.

But yeah man, RWD, mid-engine, lightweight. Had it for about a year now, no problems. 88k miles

You triggered me. The 85 Fieros were the only one with the fire problem. The Toyota MR2 is better in every single way than the Fiero, and ten times more reliable.

Unreliable pos

>not buying the car that defined the American Dream

Pretty much this.

Buy any pre 70's car in good shape, put some money into it, and drive a real car.

Bonus, not spending thousands in interest on a car that is worth 10k less the moment you drive it off the lot.

Buying classic used is the ultimate red pill.

Not used they aren't. Maintenance is very expensive though.

Old Mercedes with the emblem coming out of the hood. 80's yuppie core represent

>7 Series

>metal frame

Fuck you.

It costs more to keep an audi running, then purchasing the car itself. And for what? an under powered Volkswagen

This.

Only gipsies, arabs and turks buy BMWs and Mercedes. They need to show off their "wealth".

>It costs more to keep an audi running, then purchasing the car itself.

Well there's your problem.

You never buy just one Audi, buy two.

One to drive, one for parts.

>not buying a quintessentially swedish car

Fuck that looks dope, I wonder how much gas it uses though

In the US BMW's are nigger cars, because they are made by niggers in Atlanta

I enjoy my 09 Fusion. I know it's Ford but I haven't a single issue with. 133k miles running nice and smooth.

Is that the Swedish version of the guys in Africa seeing a helicopter once and trying to build one?

looks good

>Colorado
Go for a Ranger instead. Less issues. Colorados have too many electrical issues.

It's a vehicle built by the most depressed man in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=o76XfSzZVN4

Lol not that , you'll look like a homosexual , or even a bull dyke

very digusting

Honhonhonhon !!!

buy whatever is the most available in your area and that mechanics like to work on. go ask your mechanic which vehicle is the easiest to get parts for and work on. it varies a bit from area to area.

>falling for the made in America meme

Subaru are awesome all around vehicles. AWD standard, 200k miles without mechanics, great resale.

>Toyota Tacoma

Lmao I remember seeing this fucking thing on Topgear

You're joking right? Just do a simple search on youtube if it's allowed in your country.

If you're an oldfag, get a Volvo S90.

volvocars.com/~/media/a79913c65c9144418ab4b9b963b7ec18.ashx

If you're a newfag, get an Audi S3 or some expedient shit like that. Easier to find a parking spot for it too.

91 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass

Leather interior
Air Bag suspension
Power everything
Electronic everything
5.0 HO V8
23 MPG
Zero body rust
paid 800 for it
normal maintenance without a single major failure
100k miles
will last for another 15 years
inexpensive to insure even with collision

Why should I pay banks and insurance companies for being able to drive in comfort by buying the New Car Jew every few years.

Gay here. I'm pretty sure we prefer Audis or Mercedes if ur basic.

In that case, Congrats on your new faggy Honda Civic (which run forever in the southwest, no rust) Buy a truck or SUV.

P.s. I got a Burger King in the captcha. ...brb

I don't think expedient means that my non-anglo friend.

Trust the Turks to build a cockroach

>quintessentially swedish car

Crditwhere credtis due: THIS is quintessential

Well mine went to 130mph on the highway. The steering wasn't the sportiest but it was fast enough. Nowadays an A4 will do 0-60 in 5 seconds.

My dad LOVED his E39 540i.

remember... Mr. Ford was pretty Sup Forums.

this "car" has the template of car without a license.