He-Man/Thundercats

Ready for the Crossover of the Year?

Id shank a man with a dogfood lid for a regular thundercats series. thats good

Author(s)
Freddie Williams II, Lloyd Goldfine, Rob David

Publisher
DC Comics

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe team up with the ThunderCats – the epic crossover event you’ve waited thirty years to see!

In his ever-living desire to destroy the mighty ThunderCats, Mumm-Ra quests for a weapon that can rival the legendary Sword of Omens: He-Man’s Sword of Power! But his dimension-spanning scheme kick starts a cataclysmic crisis that will embroil heroes and villains-Masters, Mutants and ThunderCats – in a mind-blowing six-part saga!

First issue due: 05/10/16

>05/10/16
Uh what?

October, 5.

Next month.

HE-MAN/THUNDERCATS #2
Written by ROB DAVID and LLOYD GOLDFINE
Art and cover by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II

He-Man has lost control of his Power Sword…just as he’s forced to battle dozens of mutants and minions of evil from two worlds—Evil-Lyn, Slithe, Beastman, Jackalman and more! With only his bare hands for weapons, and with the Power of Grayskull never more vulnerable, will any man help He-Man stand against the forces of evil? Fortunately for Eternia, a new breed of heroes has arrived!

On sale NOVEMBER 16

Sure, just so long as someone draws Battle Cat boning Cheetara.

A first looks at artwork from the crossover and some concept designs by Freddie E Williams II.

Why are they wasting Freddie E Williams on this?

What are you talking about? This is a crossover that an entire generation waited for. Besides this is high fantasy at its purest form. Enough with the capeshit.

>Ready for the Crossover of the Year?
It is Batman/TMNT. This one is a good challenger though.

And for a new MOTU series too!!!

bump

Found the Amerifag

I would love Art Adams doing that, but Williams is just as good. Awesomeness.

The War of Ethernity saga was cool, I'd would like they stop to write He-man's dialogs as he was an autist.

God. Damn.

I believe that once Abnett found He-Man's voice, he was quite cool. He-Man in the Eternity War, he was serious when he should be, with a bit of self sarcasm. Then he got possessed by Hsss, and that changed his behaviour.

bump