Fairly Oddparents Returns September 12th

So I decided to make this thread for all the lurkers who actually still keep up with the show, or is curious about it. Just like Loud House, Harvey Beaks and Spongebob, FoP is getting two weeks of new episodes starting next week Monday:

FAQ:
>Is Chloe good?
Yes
>Where is the dog?
He was shit and even Nick didnt like him so he's gone.
>Where is the baby?
confirmed for returning late in the season.
>Is this actually good? Didnt the show become shit for a while?
It's objectively better than the god awful Season 9 and Season 5. How much you like it besides that will depend, but people who have watched it generally like it enough.
>What if I want to discuss older episodes as well?
That's cool to, senpai.

September 12th
>A Sash and a Rash: Chloe thinks she has a stress-caused rash and wishes to be a slacker, but Dimmsdale falls apart without her.
>Fish Out of Water: Timmy's dad wants to catch a giant fish to win a trophy and bond with Timmy. Chloe makes things more difficult when she wishes that the fish can fight back.

September 13th
>Blue Angel: Chloe’s goodness is draining The Big Anti-Fairy Wand. Foop disguises himself as a girl to try and break Chloe.
>Marked Man: Timmy introduces Chloe to Mark Chang to prove that aliens exist. but things get ugly when someone suspects something about Mark's human form.

September 14th
>One Flu Over Crocker's Nest: Timmy, Chloe and the fairies go inside Mr. Crocker to destroy the magical Fairy Flu germs Cosmo sneezed on him.
>Animal Crockers: Chloe wishes that an animal that looks oddly like Mr. Crocker would no longer be endangered.

Continued...

>PART 2

September 15th
>Clark Laser: Timmy and Chloe save Dark Laser's beloved pet, Flipsie, Dark Laser becomes bound to them as their body guard.
>Married to the Mom: Timmy and Chloe wish up a girlfriend for Mr Crocker to get him off their backs.

September 16th
>Booby Trapped (half hour episode): Cosmo and Wanda spend the night at Chloe's, disguised as Flightless Booby Birds. But when Chloe's parents decide to return the boobies to their natural habitat in the rainforest, Timmy and Chloe have to go and save them.

September 19th
>Timmy's enemies learn that he is helpless without his fairies and try to destroy him while he is weak.

September 20th
>Which is Wish: Timmy and Chloe switch places, but when Cosmo loses the wands, they risk being stuck as each other forever.

September 21st
>Nuts and Dangerous: Dad and Timmy enter a film festival for some father-son bonding, but things get out-of-hand when Dad casts Catman.

September 22
>Fairy Con: Mr. Crocker creates wonky Cosmo and Wanda clones, so he can go on a fairy convention to steal the magic of all the fairies.

September 23
>The Hungry Games: TBA

too many crocker and dad episodes once again

There's like, 4 Crocker episodes out of 16 or so. People really overreact about this

compared to 0 (zero) vicky episodes

>Vicky has at least two confirmed episodes but one of those are near the end of the season.

I have no idea why I greentexted that. Force of habit

lol. But she's literally Bernie Sanders though.

butch is probably the only cartoonist i can think of not enough of a cuck to portray trump as "LE NEXT HITLER!!!1"

Not being interested in doing forced political """"humour"""" is always good

should have ended after season 3

At least half the best episodes come after that. Since you're also excluding Seasons 4 and 5 I'd argue that more than half of the best episodes are after Season 3.

> Chloe thinks she has a stress-caused rash and wishes to be a slacker, but Dimmsdale falls apart without her.
> While when Timmy wished to stop existing everybody life got a thousand times better.

I actually saw the episode, it's actually not as egregious as you'd think. It's really just that things she started doing herself got out of hand when she stopped (like feeding Hyenas on the Outskirts of Town)

Still think this plot would have been better for Dinkleberg though. More of him is probably one of the only bright spots of Season 9.

Holy shit this pic makes him look old

bump so more are aware

>forced political """"humour""""
>forced

And what's that? Politics that you don't agree with?

Don't bother replying. I already know the answer is "yes".

What? I'm largely apolitical. Nice meme though

>Flightless Booby Birds

WHO?

I miss Vicky and Tootie. To the point where I don't give a shit what this show does until they're back.

When you retool a show this much what's the point? I know I won't be watching.

Thanks for sharing?

She literally wears a shirt that says I love boobies

I miss them too but I honestly cant fathom this, I watched the show for much more than them.

>>A Sash and a Rash: Chloe thinks she has a stress-caused rash and wishes to be a slacker, but Dimmsdale falls apart without her.
>>Fish Out of Water: Timmy's dad wants to catch a giant fish to win a trophy and bond with Timmy. Chloe makes things more difficult when she wishes that the fish can fight back.

For what reason are they going to put these? I already saw them in my country. Did they not aired in US?

You people still watch FOP?

They air out of order every season.

I dont know how that's going to work with greater continuity between episodes

A lot of people are coming back into the show. For some reason, if you left before Poof you'll likely enjoy this because it's sort of the show going back to basics. At least that's what I hear.

That's a 1/4 of all the episodes.

That's allot

He was always the main villain, this isnt very surprising. He's also an easier one to write plots for. This was always the case since forever. At least we're getting at least 4 Dark Laser episodes as well along with some Foop ones

The only time Dad and Crocker abundance was a real problem was Season 9 where they simply sucked. They havent been bad so far, so I wont start getting worried until the episodes start getting bad again.

What do you mean "you people"?

I was referring to the TUFF Puppy villain Birdbrain

They were funny, relatable, and had good chemistry as a villain and love interest with Timmy.

I never said I didnt agree. I recently watched When LOSERS Attack and Vicky is fucking GOAT. I just watch it for more than those two characters. I can be disappointed they're in the show less but still like the show

I know, I just remembered because the booby bird thing

I'M HIP!

It doesnt work with hot!

You think that episode is just for them to shit out a script that says "boobies" a million times and getting it past the censors?

What do YOU mean "you people"?

>Dimmsdale falls apart without her.
Why was Chloe ever a good idea?

No, it's her parent's first episode so it may actually have some lore in it

Fuck, off by 5. Also, just last season we had an episode where the town fell apart without Chet Ubetcha. It's not a big deal

How did they get rid of the dog?

they just aren't mentioning him at all

thats kind of cute, chloe is a cutie.

not as cutie as tootie, but a little better than trixie.

They just ignore him. Probably assumed nobody would care about a heartfelt leaving episode for a character they didnt like. Remember, even people on the inside werent fans of him.

I'd say Chloe and Tootie are equal, and much better than Trixie desu.

Did an episode leak?

They've been airing in other countries, like said.

So what happened to the rule that you can't tell anyone else about your fairies

Other godkids could always know about each other's fairies. Remy and Timmy know each other have fairies. It's the same.

It involves a big character reveal so I doubt it. But there will definitely be a joke about it, because this show seems to really love dirty humour now

Please tell me that's real

100% real. It's almost unbeleivable.

One good side to how cynical Season 9 was is the fact that things got hilariously dirty/dark

context?

Timmy wished that animals would pick up garbage so people wouldnt have to, and made it look like he trained them. All the animals end up despising Timmy and try to kill him in a trash compacter

Chloe's room fits Timmy more because his pink clothes

bump

bump

Shart in Wall to Wall Mart

Who the fuck is this chick? A dog too?

>being this late

>Who the fuck is this chick?
Chloe. Basically, she's sharing fairies with Timmy because you can have only so many "Timmy fucks up by himself" plots.

>A dog too?
At least the showrunners realized nobody likes him.

It's not an FoP thread until this Vicky image is posted.

well it is the best Adult Vicky design

also someone needs to get BlueJr to update that 99 Problems pic of his, it's a couple years out of date, and needs updating

The one with all the girls and Tootie is distractingly tall with hyper breasts?

That's one of Gara's.

It's also not an FoP th someone shits on Gara's inability to do good lewd so I'll just get that out of the way now.

Did Blue Jr draw something similar? Never seen it I think

Really since when?

he did, I'll have to find it later

Gara also needs to redo this one, as he made it pre Chloe

Chloe since Season 10 (about 6 episodes ago)

The dog for Season 9 (which was 43 episodes long)

>A national tragedy the day after remembering another national tragedy
Never forget, I guess.

Gara literally told me himself he's triggered at Chloe because he's a Trixiefag so good luck with that.

I havent posted THIS in a while. Updated since last time

did you get around to the other seasons yet?

Finally

I decided to check out this new season out and was surprised at how good it was

I never planned to do the other, just more general stuff like the movies and the seasons overall.

But I have been rewatching and could probably do something like this for the smaller seasons like 1, 6 and 8 now. If people really want it. I generally enjoy every season so I'd be pretty unbiased, I think

my nigga

>That entire OP

Jesus christ. Seek medical help This show is shit

Thanks for the thread bump

I DID make this as well

bump

The fanbase for this show that has actually stuck around for its entire run scares me. I don't understand what anyone sees in it, but to each their own.

>Timmy's enemies learn that he is helpless without his fairies and try to destroy him while he is weak.
We already got this one

Why is she so perfect?

No, it hasn't premiered yet. Though I saw it months ago

I love that the show commits to changes. Stuff like Adventure Time will add new characters and then they disappear for 25 episodes.

Like, in the premiere, Chloe gives Timmy's Dad stock advice and he becomes rich

But they actually make him keep the money and use it and it helps drive other episode plots

He really messed up by giving Timmy a round head in this

Is Chloe a mary sue?

>Main character or family member of main character becomes rich
>They actually have the balls to keep him rich
I haven't watched the new stuff, but that sounds great.
I fucking hate episodes where characters get rich and then lose all their money at the end of the episode.

It was really the thing that solidified this season to me. There's a lot more continuity and references to the past. I mean, Cosmo seems to get the Fairy Flu again and that's like, Oh Yeah Cartoons

And yeah, keeping the money was great, I'd rather a show not do the plot than make them rich and take it away. Fuck that man.

No, if this is a legit question

It was, I red or saw a video denouncing her as a Mary Sue, like she's great at so many things in the pilot, and calling her the final nail in the coffin for FOP

If shes an actual character I might be interested.

Do they all sound the same after a decade?

YouTube has had some pretty bad analysis of the character. FoP is a world of exaggerated characters, so that's how they'd execute a talented person. Just like how AJ isn't just smart, he's "builds a time machine out if paperclips and yarn" smart. The cracks start to show after the first episode. I do admit its probably the least good of the bunch, but I still liked it.

A lot has recovered though, like Cosmo and Wanda acting like a couple again.

>do they sound the same
Besides Cosmo, pretty much. I suppose Timmy is very slightly more "girly" and that's it.

>FoP did this just in time for it to be topical

To be fair, that could potentially be attributed to Wanda, at least, doing some research to make herself look more believably human.

Oh, I really like S10 Wanda a lot more myself

bump

Hmmmmmmmmmm...........

Hmm, makes sense.

Wow, this is the first time DA RULES actually means something.

damn those triple dubs, also is that a good hmm or a bad hmm?

I've contemplated commissioning Toongrowner(or maybe a different artist) about doing a followup of some sort for this, although exactly what I'm not sure of yet

FoP is one of the few shows where I am 100% fine with how the art style was refined over the years. I'd probably say the area around Season 6 when it was pretty much this but with smaller heads was the best, but I still think things look pretty good now.

Well I was never big in shipping so its more curious than anything

I'm going back to sleep

Yeah I like how Vicky came out though.

feels a little distracting though that she appears to be drawn younger in all respects(even having that bow from the time Timmy wished her younger than him) than normal except still having boobs(in fact bigger ones than she normally has in the show), and yet she's the only one with them

Trixie also looks randomly shorter