Hola Amigos !

Hola Amigos !

Friendly reminder that If Donald Trump becomes president that WE will rebel

lol nobody cares and if you're somehow able to actually organize a rebellion, you'll all be shot

plz try

only citizens can rebel.

any action you would take would just continue the status quo of illegal mexicans performing illegal acts.

Wouldn't it be an invasion if a bunch of illegals start trying to take down the government

fuck off with this thread again.

Good, you are the worst state in the US.

In time, Japan'll "accidentally" create a tidle wave and you'll be underwater.
Based nips always deliver

> weedfucks
> rebel
Sure thing Pedro

Fuck off you god damn pothead. I also live in California and you faggot illegal hippies only make things worse. I hope you get deported

gp ahead! like we want you

SHuT UP KIKE

I WILL SHiT ON YOu with my 10 rounds non detachable mag if you pull any anti trump shit in the Bay Area

With all the oppressed gun owners in Cali you're sort of right.
California gun owners would cull the rebellion before the national guard could mobilize.

fag what's your county you fucking Mexican kike nigger

>your probably some SoCal dick smoke with no guns

>implying California is nothing more than a third world shit hole state full of illegals and cock sucking fag hippies

Lol fuck off spic. If it weren't for you, and your 10 brother and 30 cousins california would be a solid republican state.

Libtard rebellion usually is confined to growning shitty facial hair.

Butt hurt Mexican detected

you wanna see a rebellion watch what happens if cunt wins
>if Clinton and the Jew owned MSM finesse us out of this election and the Supreme Court WE SHALL TAKE ACTION

>WE will rebel
...And get shot.

No you won't.

>tfw mexicans ruined a perfectly good state

California was a red state until mass mexican "immigration" happened.

what side of the wall do you want to be on?

Just like you did in your homeland instead of running away like a bunch of do-nothing pussies, right?

Good. Fuck off.

>mfw a spic in california
>have the ability to get free welfare
>and fuck white girls without their fathers shooting me because guns are illegal
>government gives me free money to study engineering because affirmative action
>will become a reymundo (latio's chad) as i am both US and Mexico citizens and have a huge area to build up my empire
>fuck everything and get everything for myself white bois you ruled us in the 19 and 20th century, now it is ours to run the 21st century

Dear Puto and Illegal Immifuck,

Please do, I wouldn't mind the excuse to putting an end to your wretched safe haven.

Sincerely,

America

>illegal immigrants
>rebel
no, I think that constitutes an act of war for mexican citizens to attack US soil.
We'll wipe your shitty goblin race off the face of the planet.