Sam Hyde Attacks Normies With Forced Redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE

Sam Hyde does blackface while mocking black people on mainstream TV.

Charls shows Sam how to make tap water - Flint Michigan style. Reminder not to kill politicians, because thats bad, and we dont want that.

Nick finishes with a commentary on the modern education system.

By the time this season is over, were going to have a whole lot of triggering material. This was episode 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

Exposing the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM

Exposing entitled worthless cunts who think they should be treated like royalty but have absolutely nothing to offer in return.

The show is one big redpill, its political absurdist humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=tynKRMVGsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CQCUlYkQ83I
youtube.com/watch?v=x1ghVTWh2W0
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related, hes the hero we need, and the one you should want.

Not gonna lie, I thought MDE was going downhill so I didn't watch World Peace until a few days ago, but holy shit is it excellent.

Anyone notice how much Sam Hyde suggests bombing/shooting politicians subtly? How will the madman be stopped?

damn lol he really hate's mixed race couples

hahahahaha

dark child

Why does every britpost contain autism?

The fire is rising

Remember just a few years ago Adult Swim had a show called "Minoriteam"? The idea was a bunch of minorities with super powers fight evil white super villians, but the joke was that everyonen good and bad, was an extreme racial caricature cranked up to 11. The show sucked, but it did have its moments. Anyways, my point is if they even attempted that shit in 2015 the sjw rage would be uncontainable.
But now we have stuff like "World Peaceb popping up, and alt right stuff gaining traction on youtube.
The pendulum is already swinging. What a time to be alive

4:15 "Michigan community leaders protesting water toxicity"

lmao how the fuck did they get this on TV

charles looks like mark zuckerberg hahahaha

You lived a decade of comfy tendies playing gamecube watching robotwar.

>Not knowing Sam hyde is making fun of the racists
Wow I bet you think he's a gentile aswell

That second video that you linked to was brutal.

I saw that. Laughed my ass off.

Also

>first three weeks: Holocaust
>next three weeks: Black history

No wonder AS is censoring the episode.

What exactly was the point of the pickup sketches?

Remember that time where Gavin got very butthurt when Sam mentioned the 6 gorrilion
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA

Wasn't exactly subtle this episode.

Petty deep damage control desu

Nice try leaf

> TURBO RARE SAM
thanks

I know

fuckin nailed it

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

how can you not poke fun at some of the shit you see on this board

MDE is /pol9k/

gavin is being pulled between 2 worlds

he desperately wants to laugh, but also knows all of his jew friends won't like it

Jesus Christ

Wish I could see the butthurt it generated

you seriously think this is some kind of double triple irony for his own amusement

Nice, I thought it was gonna be shit but they managed quite well.

No one is denying he pokes fun at us, but you're saying his whole schtick is making fun of racists. You haven't seen enough MDE.

This is what the entirety of Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums thinks.

>Jan of 2013 when this board as lolbertarian
>not even part of his new show

It was posted in the MDE leddit and there was a civil war

>first three weeks, holocaust
>three weeks after that, black history month

Accurate.

How doesn't this get shut down? It's just a giant comedic redpill. Blacks, jews, killing politicians, fluoride in tap water, 9/11 and tower 7, millenials, used up women hitting "the wall", etc

Holy shit

What's the ratings of the show? Is it successful?

His show is absolute trash. Unfunny, the jokes, if you can even call them that, aren't there, or drag on so long that they become nothing. The camera gimmicks are over-used, it might have been funny one time, after that it's not.

THe only reasonable funny sketch they have done was the boss driving to his office. Even that was ruined by the stupid shit like the camera switching.

I don't understand how these guys brains work, it's like they just do not understand humor. Some of the sketches have plenty of potential to be funny, but the execution and dialogue just isn't there.

First episode had 1.3 mill, second one had 0.8 mill, the third one I don't know yet.

>not understanding post-ironic irony

Keep telling yourself that

Ouch. That's a steep dropoff.

You just don't get anti-comedy, grandpa. It's only supposed to be funny to those that get, it's supposed to be confusing to those that don't.

Car into the house was the best moment.

is there a MEGA for 3rd episode?

Not really, pretty average.

Pretty much. I liked the water sketch too. I didn't understand what they meant by the break up sketches, and the final sketch dragged. Didn't really see the point of that either.

i'm not saying any of that. i just know that once he says something pol generally disagrees with, the kekposters are going to claim betrayal and other hilarious shit. some people here obsess over this shit like he is going to save the world or something.

Kek I only saw this shit post Sam Hyde going full red pill. All I know is that I used to have a blue pulled friend who loved MDE then suddenly hated him and I always wondered why. He suddenly doubled down on his love for Tim and Eric but was annoyed by mde. Makes sense now. Fags are scared of their sacred arts being sullied by the right wing.

His show is pretty great

first episode had 1.03 million

2nd? 3rd?

You just have a shitty pedestrian sense of humor desu.

I'm with you on the break up ones. I think they were just making fun of black guys, betas and idk what nick's role was but whatever that represents lol. The teacher one probably only makes sense if you are american because our education system is shit and that skit reminded me of all the burnout teachers I had growing up.

There is nothing wrong with this, and I am 100% he actually means it when he say this stuff. Now, whether other people think is joke or not that is where he plays with the audience.

I agree the editing can be retarded with the cameras, but it's still pretty good material. You probably have a shit, easily offended sense of humor

Your people created this shit schlomo, thanks for fuckong with the goyim so bad

He's like some quasi-AltRighter on Twitter who desperately wants to cut loose and be edgy but is afraid of losing follows.

The teacher one makes sense to anyone in any country. "Silly dinosaur man" probably describes at least half of all my male teachers.

Also, I don't think they were making fun of anyone, it was a just a showcase of the dumbshit decisions women make when choosing men.

Or, perhaps they aren't funny and their content does not offend in the slightest?

These guys make T&E look like fucking geniuses. At least I can name a dozen decent sketches from T&E.

I think he is taking the piss out of deranged people desu, whoever they are. But he seems to pick up on mannerisms and the general pretentious shtick of groups more than content.

>At least I can name a dozen decent sketches from T&E.
All that proves is that you really are pedestrian.

reminder that you are not a true MDE fan unless you watched Billy and the Clown in its entirety live

Link?

Literally just google it you lazy fat diabetic fuck

The break up sketch I think was a vessel for Sam to dress up and play Eric Andre to make fun of him.

Holy shhiiiiiiit. He wrote this? I'll never implicate him again!!!!

I stopped like three hours in and I'm still not sure what the fuck it's about

there is a part 2, so watch that when you're done

i will admit it's obvious that it was supposed to look like a shitty conspiracy theory video on youtube

My internet is censored by my wife's son user I cant use google.

LOL, the new episode

WE

How about the one where he inconveniences anime fans.
youtube.com/watch?v=tynKRMVGsAI
or the one where he inconveniences gays
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
or the one where he inconveniences a college.
youtube.com/watch?v=CQCUlYkQ83I

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=x1ghVTWh2W0

> At least I can name a dozen decent sketches from T&E.

The show has three fucking episodes so far of course you are going to be able to name a dozen decent sketches from a show with 50 fucking episodes.

>Initial D was getting American distribution
Holy shit Sam is based

No ha ha your so mad. If you don't like Sammy you are a low energy cuck FAGGOT :D

Some of these sketches are a little drawn out, but that's part of his humor I guess.

The last sketch took me by surprise though. That was some grade A shit right there.

Eric, please.

Based fucking Sam.

Go and watch The Office

ARE

What the fuck? Why have I never heard of this guy outside of Sam Hydu the japanese assassin, and the weak should fear the strong

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0\
hehehehe

>Unfunny, the jokes,

they are supossed to be unfunny you fag

>>>american pire
>>>Friends (theme song playing)
>>>BAZINGAAA

>skit reminded me of all the burnout teachers I had growing up.

It was making fun of the moronic, entitled brat students as well.

I legitimately cant believe there was a time I thought he was a sellout.

One of us.

Glad I caught this thread

dude's pretty based

what's funny to you mate

and how can you not laugh at
>that's wot the queen would do!

The last segment was great the ending even better but the rest of the sketches were shitty. Subtle with the birth control pills but still not naming the xenoestrogen jew directly

>Exposing entitled worthless cunts who think they should be treated like royalty but have absolutely nothing to offer in return.
I lost it when he dropped the British accent to confront that one bitch.

He did say the words "kill politicians" so I forgive him for not naming the jew.

There's so much info to learn, a comedy show can't teach you.

That's just how I feel

haha what a whiny little faggot.
>Current year
>Thinking calling Sup Forums trolls losers will have any effect whatsoever.
I've been called a loser more times in real life and online than you could ever imagine Tim. My autism is so many layers deep I cannot be insulted, everything is bantz in bizarro world.

>charls mouthing "VOTE TRUMP" before the end credits
beautiful

>4 seconds in and I'm already smiling at his female speaking tone.
Haha. So glad I never watched Tim and Eric. Literally don't even know what it looks like. Or who Eric even is.

Holy fucking shit that gay tumbler one was the best thing I have ever seen on youtube.

So fucking based

It could just be an act, though... It would go with his sense of humor.

There's no coming back from that holy shit.

He had a Trump beanie on that they censored.

They censored a Trump beanie in the last episode.

>abSolUtE TRaSh
Found the jew.

I wouldn't care either if I had my own ethnostate. Jews don't care because they don't need to.