Go outside. Talk to -real- people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist...

Go outside. Talk to -real- people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most ppl are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the w o m a n who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm s e ri ous. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while d e m o c r a t i c views are accepted as the norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/oLCpT6gbWo3mhMAeAMPf_Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Preference cascade mah niggah, just like the Soviet Union.

Stop shitposting with copypastes Norway you're being a very bad boy.

>Norwegian knows what burgers think while staying in Norway
STFU, you CTR/fish factory/oil kike

How many more anti-America threads are you gonna make? You could atleast switch flags.

I can't wait for november to get here. So shills will leave.

Fuck off Norway, we all know it's you with the same pastas

So many copy pastas on pol every fucking day.

At least use a U.S. proxy next time you fucking retard.

>go outside
>talk to people
>Liberal provincial gov is being exposed for the crooks they are
>even the Trudeau butt lickers are starting to get sick of him taking 50 photos a day
>everyone hates Somali rats stabbing people every day
the fire is rising

Vancouver already belongs to the Chinese. You don't own Canada anymore you cuck.

t.Norway

pol is full of shills

>peer pressure

Just say no.

> Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles.
I do that on a daily basis. they either enter the "muh racism" cycle without actually giving arguments (minority) or they are willing to listen and we reach a middle ground of understanding
And this is coming from a country with super shill media.
>OP is norway again
change your proxy from time to time, its way too obvious

aand bump for you my friend

FREE-BREIVIK

Well color me surprised.

For God's sake, mods. Block this fucking IP now!

I've seen this pasta before faggot. You're not even getting points for shill effort on this one.

SLIDE THREAD THIS IS THE SAME DANISHFAGGOT THAT KEEPS POSTING THIS SAGE AND HIDE

>1 post by this ID

I know youre shilling but its interesting to note that i live in one of the top 5 most liberal states in America and literally every single person on my street is voting for Trump. I havent met one single Hillary supporter in a 50 mile radius. The people that dont support Trump are voting third party or not at all but most people are smarter than that.

Go under her gunt. Spread those -thick- thighs. Get out of your shell. Sex is love and pleasantries. Called a boner, a vagina. Most ppl are fat and horny, and they know a vagina like that has no business not being eaten. To say nothing of the ignored and love-starved benis you have that supports the s p e r m who promises it a good-feeling future. Go balls-deep in her and tell her you support lactation. Then watch as her boobs spray milk in your face.

I'm s h it posting. Go down on her and see what happens when you put cummies in her. Her family, her friends and her co-workers.

You will be a father in days while u t e r u s e s strain to contain enormous broods.

Honestly, only about 1 in 5 people i talk to irl like trump, but 3 of those remaining 4 say they are going to vote for him to avoid electing Hillary. They don't see him as evil or racist, just kinda dumb and/or tactless. The remaining person out of those 5 think he is racist/sexist/etc. and are voting Hillary but still feel conflicted about it. I think I've only met 2 people who legitimately thought Hillary was a good choice rather than seeing her as the lesser of two evils.

Gee I sure wish I could become a member of the Shitposting Proxy of the Month Club.

I moved into a fairly upper middle class suburb 3 years ago. I can count the number of people here who actively like Hillary on one hand. Anyone who owns a business is squarely voting Trump. Most people here say they like some of what Trump said, but not how he said it. If you cajole them a bit further with some talk about Trump's positions, they feel you out and realize it's safe to talk about Trump positively. Everyone's shy, but they'll vote for Trump when no one's looking. Meanwhile, most people here straight up hate Clinton.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/oLCpT6gbWo3mhMAeAMPf_Q/
check OP´s long story of shilling.
Holy fuck bud, how the fuck can you even be so sad?