Currently in the middle of a war and political turmoil

>Currently in the middle of a war and political turmoil
>"OMG give me the sexy deets!"

This is why women should never be in charge. Their brains are located in their labias.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qxsCCd9jjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Merkel and that crazy gook who was in charge of korea are other great examples of why women should never have power

Because men don't talk about fucking nearly constantly.

We are currently at war now, and yet you choose to shitpost on a Papa New Guinea farm equipment discussion forum.

>implying male leaders and soldiers don't talk about all the pussy they're slamming
Go back to the Donald kiddo

Wat is deets

I mean there was at least a month passing in that episode. I'm sure they had a little downtime.

>SIR we just got a message from battalion HQ, we're not seeing relief & reinforcements for another week
>haha chyeah ok brah but first tell me about that gash you slammed back before you deployed brah
Things that never happened: The Greentext

what details? wasn't the guy dickless?

Well, it's brief but it does exist. If it happens, then it's not THAT serious. Only movies put sex in life threatening situations, it's a dramatic thing you won't think about when your actual life is in dangeruu

>it's another "We have no way of setting up the Jon/Dany romance in time so we gotta force their advisors to make them admit they're in love season
fucking DD

Would you rather spend 3 seasons on shipping UST will they won't they bullshit?

Neither Dany nor her friend were in any danger at the moment, it was a cheeky side comment only autists here would get upset about.

didn't fit neither the scene nor the flow of the story

I think it was implied that he's just ball-less (a eunuch)

If this had been going on for three season they might've made them have a reason for falling in love other than XD you like lookin at her tits lol

>Being in a shitty situation means all bantz are stopped

Clearly you've never actually served.

>g**k
Why do people use language like this here? Do you just get your rocks off by being offensive? Some people really don't appreciate it.

In the books it's full blown emasculation, which makes the concept of eunuch infantry even more retarded, at least castration can be done non-invasively, emasculation in a medieval environment would probably have about a 10% survival rate.

Dunno if it's been specifically mentioned either way in the show, so it might be a rare instance the show is less speshul than the books.

>PEOPLE CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE DAY OTHER THAN WORK
Gee damn this is bottom of the barrel autism

>Merkel and that crazy gook who was in charge of korea are other great examples of why foreigners should never have power

Fix'd 4 u

no? you must be a woman if your mind is not on work when at work.

Fuck off, weeb

Nice bait, turbonigger.

Not an argument.

I'm not going to be asking my CO about "dude brah so uh whens the last time you touch de pusi" when he's telling us to get in formation for a march to an FOB

Cersei's deal with the Iron Bank was to repay within the fortnight...

You deserve this (You)

What fucking war? Some drones bombing muslims half world away isn't really a life threatening war

But it's not in a gay way, there's a difference

Autism.

because the men don't always talk about fucking? that was literally half of what Robert did ffs

Are you best friends with your CO?

No seriously, you really would've prefered this thing to keep going for three seasons?

it takes a while to notice all the ways shes fucking up

useless fuck

It was just a way to remind the audience that despite everything they're good friends who can banter about guys and whatnot.

Davos keeps talking about bullshit as well all the time and I haven't seen anyone complaining.

At least Jon's trying.
He's getting work done in this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=7qxsCCd9jjA

Maybe it wasn't so much about the sex itself but just about "sex with a dude that doesn't have a dick." Pretty sure most people would have some kind of curiosity about that.

ITT: Never served neck beards LARP and pretend the Military is srs business 24/7. Like the one guy said, it's 24/7 bantz. I had an SL get a hand blown off and right after we dropped the nine line he joked about how his wife would be thrilled since the fistings would go easier. 99% of all conversations in infantry are about fucking, getting fucked, or planning for one of the previous two things.

desu i thought this was a fart joke until the jaqueshammer