Jews vs Muslims

1. Your country.

2. Which of them are most disliked in your country?

3. Which of them do YOU dislike the most?

1. Denmark

2. Muslims

3. I don't hate either but I think Jews are hated more among Danish 4channers and redditors.

Jews probably because we don't have many muslims.

Most because the Israel/Palestine issue, many many people, all across the political range are openly pro-Palestine.

Flag
Muslims
Muslims
I dont think anybody here really cares about the Jews

Literally nobody except for muslims here cares about kikes.

I dislike them both very very much. I wish all semitic ideologies would go back.

Do you thank the Germans everyday for what they did to the 300,000 Dutch Jews?

flag
probably the Jews, but Muslims aren't very far behind
I don't really hate either, but I have some prejudice against Muslims, so them I guess

Islam
Islam

flag
muslims
both are the same semitic ape people, doesnt matter to me

>I dislike them both very very much. I wish all semitic ideologies would go back.

This is why God's ruining Europe because Europe is so arrogant it think it is too holier than thou for God.

1. chad
2. muslims
3. muslims, can't say I hate them but they should just stay away

Hello friend, you just made an extraordinary claim, where is your extraordinary evidence?

1. Flag

2. We dick suck both. We love Jews because we're pro-Israel and because Jesus has a Jew despite the fact that they killed him, ironically we also love Muslims because we suffer severe Paris syndrome towards Arab countries (mainly Saudi Arabia and the UAE) despite the fact that they have killed/abused/enslaved hundreds, if not thousands of our OFWs working as domestic workers

3. Muslims, not enough of a Jewish/Zionist presence to be considered a problem.

not every day, maybe on a bimonthly basis

Flag
Muslims
Neither, both groups have amazing people and cunts

1. Flag
2. Since my country is 90% Muslim, you know what they hate
3. Muslims. I would rather live in the streets of Tel aviv or any Jewsih majority place than this islamic shithole

>3. Muslims. I would rather live in the streets of Tel aviv or any Jewsih majority place than this islamic shithole

Oy Allah! They're gonna hack you to death!

They don't know where I live

Flag
Nobody cares about jews here
I don't necessarily hate any of them, but I don't get along with any muslim I know, unlike the jews

Muslims, some people here are jealous of the rich Jews and that's it.

WE AINT GOT NO JEWS, SO I GUESS WE LIKE THE JEWS MORE

This country loves Jewish cock
I don't care about anyone else but me

Muslims.Jews are just a pathetic people buttfucked throughout history,there's only 10 million of them in the world and their diaspora doesn't give a fuck about traditions and religion

1. Flag

2. Jews

3. I wish both would stop being so fucking retarded and live together already. I hate both equally.

How do you feel about Saudi Arabia getting the blame for Islamic extremism around the world?

KSA has a history of funding terrorist groups along with Qatar. However, the former stopped funding them whereas the latter remains a large supporter of rebels in Syria and The Muslim Brotherhood.

I think it's justified because they created Wahhabism and contributed to the Salafi movements.

1. Flag
2. Le happy merchant
3. Both (le palestineanon)