What happens when he loses power or dies? Serious question

What happens when he loses power or dies? Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434509/Vladimir-Putin-grooming-ex-bodyguard-military-hero-43-future-Russian-president-experts-claim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The world becomes a slightly better place

I wasn't asking for meme opinions, I mean politically/geopolitically. Who replaces him? What will they do?

Most of his potential replacements are raging anti-semites.

It's going to be fun.

Russia will collapse

He happens.

Haha Tuvan president of Russia

We sons of KHAN'd

Who are the potential replacements? Give me some names.

Nothing.

It will make a good film.

This guy seems pretty badass.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434509/Vladimir-Putin-grooming-ex-bodyguard-military-hero-43-future-Russian-president-experts-claim.html

Fucking nothing.
Western media collapses having no persona as a boogeyman anymore, that's it.
There's fuckton of potential replacements. Starting with Medvedev who is dedicated replacement president and then there's entire hierarchy of United Russia.

His successor takes over and turns into Putin 2.0

Oligarhs elect a new speaker.

good chances it's this policy not likely to change very much

but it'll be a smoother transition if he's already picked which of his bodyguards would be a successor

But the western media will turn your new leader into the next bogeyman.
Give me the names of 3 potential leaders, not including Medvedev.

Kadirov, Sechin, Prigozhin.

Putin's supporters are Tatars and Chechens who hate homos
Navalny's supperters are gay skinheads who want to be proud ethnic Russians and gays at the same time
This is the absolute state of Russia

What would it take to actually get rid of Putin and anyone associated with him?

>mfw when I Russian posters haven't disagreed with this

Jews are finished.

Popular Russian will?

A whole bunch of idiot bolsheviks I think would have done, for example
If Putin did something as stupid as Nikolai 2 times 10, Russians would off him is something I very much believe.

We'd even off Gorby if he'd screwed up a just little bit more and wasn't smart enough to move out when shit hit the fan.

>Tatars and Chechens
somehow 84% of whole russia

No that was just too stupid so it was ignored
Half of them are jews, and I can't say Shuvalov, Ivanov, Shoigu or anybody else is an anti-semite, never heard of that

>Western media collapses having no persona as a boogeyman anymore, that's it.
lol we've been attacking you guys even after the collapse of the USSR. God emperor dying will change nothing.

>Oligarhs elect a new speaker.
You may have mistaken Russia's political system with that of the Ukraine

>Chechens
When did this happen? I assumed Chechens wouldn't like Russia due to occupation, past wars and atrocities committed on both sides.
I don't follow eastern european politics or current affairs.

Never heard about Kadyrov?

Kadirov is a meme, he will never have a chance to become a head of the state. He will never take any serious post outside of Chechnya and majority in russia which are russians will not want him as a president. Ignorant people in russia think he has some political weight since he often appears in news because of his yolo moves and statements.

I will become emperor of Russia.

>I don't follow eastern european politics or current affairs.

Simple law of nature of lifespan. I don't think Putin is seeking to have a eternal life like those Chinese leaders are currently doing?

Chechens are Russian shock troops
they're loyal to the Empire

as soon as Gulf Kingdom's money was cut off,, Wahhabism outlawed, and, allegedly-supposedly CIA support cut off post 9/11, it turned out they didn't really like to be terrorists and bombed to stone age, predominantly.

>whitest man in chechnya
>owns a golden gun
>friends with mike tyson
>hates faggots
>would die for putin

Shoygu, Gryzlov, Luzhkov and Medvedev are the top personas of the United Russia, so them for starters.
Nobody ever heard about Medvedev before he was announced as successor, so they can easily pull someone else again.

>I assumed Chechens wouldn't like Russia
Well you know people in their mass are sheeps. You can covnice them that Russia is evil and they need to separate like radical islamists were doing. And you can also convince them that separating is harmful and there are benefits in staying in. Just give them decent level of living and eliminate ones who is trying to bring up a stir and it will be ok. 18 years of owning media and cashing in Chechnya did its job.

russia state is filled with jews, like any power in this world. They don't care about loser hating them even hitler failed to destroy them.

Yeah but even if Putin died tomorrow he would just be replaced by one of his associates and nothing would change. I meant what would it take to get people into power in Russia who actually want to do things differently.

Jews have been used by European elites for the past 1000 years at least. It's within the last 300 - 200 that more doors were open for them. Before, they used them more or less solely as money lenders.

Hopefully it will be shoigu, slvashit dvach schoolboys will be seething lmao

Lmfao the elite and intelligentsia are the Jews
Deluded westerners think slavshits or any othee ethnic group has any say is deluded

Would you say that the elite Chechen Islamist fighters going to the ME helped? I know they were a big force in daesh, but got slaughtered in the hundreds during the battle for Kobani.

You first have to make supermajority of Russian population want to do things differently

>Lmfao the elite and intelligentsia are the Jews
Prove it. There are jews in those categories, but nowhere near the majority.

they went there partly becase there's no FSB there, I'd say
Putin in part went to Syria so they'd stay there too

sure it's helpful that they're not plotting terror acts in South Russia but instead get bombed in a distant desert. I think the last really big shooting action in Chenhnya was more than a year ago. Though small stuff still happens almost weeky I think

Here

If you mean those self-organised formattions who went Syria to fight again ISIS, well i can't really say how they affected but in news it was said that they were doing a huge job. I think it's exaggerated.

Here same jews indoctrinating drumpf

Wait, I heard reports that say they are executing Islamic law in Chechenya? What's happening there?

They are de facto independent financed by kremlin

>Tatars support P*t*n
Don't speak so badly of my nation m8

I wonder, would nationalism for the individual regions in Russia grow when putin inevitably goes to the afterlife brought by an army of angellic bears?

I don't know if tere are tensions in the individual regions that could spark an incident.

Slavshits get beaten up and kicked out

Oh, ok. So the revolters are too minor or too powerless right?

In taht case, i don't hink much WILL happen. After all, that's the point of democracies, to limit problems because of the government head's death.

only with foreign help

Russia will balkanize within this century.
Because of bullying from slavshit

Very unlikely that anyone will put effort into trying to get a minor part of Russia to seceed, though.

You mean balkan culture seepinginto Russia right? I wonder how strong the balkan communities are within the Russian system.

No I mean like soviet collapse 2.0
Starting with chechens, tatars, tuvans and so on

>minor part of Russia to seceed
some people would be glad about any inner confrontation

Caucasus and Tatarstan are the only region with sizeable minorities and actual identity and culture.
The former did that once and we quelled the rebellion in the end.
Quite impossible in the case of latter.

I mean, i understand the value of destabilization, but it still feels like no country worth its salt would risk detection and waste resources... Or maybe I'm too gullible.

So there's only a very faint chance of an actual effect, the most probable outcome is a minor revolt with a subsequent repression and we're back to normal. Doesn't seem that terrible, to be honest.

>says the increasingly nervous western man for the 1000th time this century

its iky

Well, I'd say a long term slow moving Third Chechen War is always a possibility.
Definitely not as long as Kadyrov is there though, it depends on him and his allies more than on Putin and Russia.
It really does depend on potentional intervention of foreign parties (not necessary direct).

I am Volga german and i know my expertise very well

the question then is -if- those international parties would actually make the effort. Feels like Syrya is keeping US occupied, sounles the east does it, I dounbt anyone would want to step into those swampy terrains.

or maybe US will try to force a russian minor to revolt to try to get Syrya and co. to their side taking advantage of the confussion. Feels like a long shot though.

t.laz pretender

>identity and culture
as a non-russian, explain to me how the kalmyks, komis, yakuts and similar peoples lack these things

civil war in russia
putin is the most important piece of russia stability

Other ex kgb agent assume the power and he just lose his power if he dies.

Is the "Russia is Putin" thing true?
I mean, I know a president is important, but it sounds crazy that a single person's death can cause so much damage.

Putin is just a combination of opinions of elites who Russia should develop and behave. When he dies, elites will choose new one who will balance them.

putin was the one who stabilised russia after the fall of the soviet union. where is no possible succesor so far in russia who could follow him. at least i don't see one.

>What happens when he loses power or dies?

The USA will gain power in Russia and balkanize it into 10000 small pieces.
Every single of these tiny provinces will be under American control, just like Germany.

It's over, Russia. The West is just waiting for him to be too old. You will be the new slaves of the 21st century.

We will turn the Mount Rushmore
Into Mother Russia

He is not just president he's something more

Their cultures are on life support.They would still be nomadic mongol tribes if not for Soviet efforts. For most of them alphabets were introduced by Russians and education was forced on. Younger generations keep with their traditions less and less and happily assimilate into Russian culture. They don't have a proper functional indigenous society and any from of self-government or sovereignty unlike Tatars, Chechens and co.
They are also a minority even in their regions. All Russian republics that are not in Caucasus are at least 50% ethnic Russian.

you should go and watch
for example i remember i saw interview with kalmyk buddhist monk
i was kinda shocked when he said than he is no bit of asian (his look said opposite) but man of european culture and mindset but with buddist religion

what's that even supposed to mean

I suppose we'll ahve to wait and see who seems to raise his head further out once Putin gets old.

When you mentioned "balkanizing" I remembered rap battle between Dizaster and Oxxymiron and used one of quote from Oxxy

Of course the kike hates base Putin.

Still butthurt he sent your Greater Israel plan 100 years back in time?

Depends on the replacement. It either becomes a Western country again, bursts into a civil war degenerates even further.

>Western country
>again

Did you know your country is loosing population much faster than even Russia? What exactly gives you people confidence to say Russia would be well served if it imitated your Eastern European little national suicides?

Why exactly is becoming Westernern attractive when West is at its 500-years-weakest?