Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hh40ubsNMY
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/767419061714116609
govtslaves.info/hillarys-vast-right-wing-conspiracy/
investmentwatchblog.com/dnc-panicstrumps-holds-national-terrorism-meeting/
netranger.org/poll/
truth-out.org/opinion/item/37272-the-shameful-foundation-of-the-clintons-power
nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/
lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2016/08/19/new-castle-officials-restrict-clintons-chappaqua-road-local-traffic-only/89011782/
nypost.com/2016/08/21/clinton-camp-sends-out-desperate-plea-for-more-funds/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/767397907473502208
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRUMP WILL WIN AND HILLKEK TEARS WILL FLOW

You wake up on November 9th, the morning after the election, these are the results. How do you react? Note, Stein and Johnson split the Dem vote in Oregon and Trump wins by 3,000 votes. He has a surprise come from behind victory in NJ and wins by 5,000 votes.

AWOO~

Guys I'm worried here. I live in Central Pennsylvania, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign

Can he even win without Pennsylvania? Should we just give up now?

Austin on AWOOsday
Who is going

It's over

GO LITHUANIA !

AWOO~

Guys I'm worried here. I live in ProvidenceWarwickCranstonPawtucketEast ProvidenceWoonsocketCoventryCumberlandNorth ProvidenceSouth KingstownWest WarwickJohnstonNorth KingstownNewportBristolWesterlySmithfieldLincolnCentral FallsPortsmouthBarringtonMiddletownBurrillvilleNarragansettTivertonEastGreenwichNorth SmithfieldWarrenScituateGlocesterHopkintonCharlestownRichmondExeterWest GreenwichJamestownFosterLittle ComptonNew Shoreham, RI, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign.

Can he even win without State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations? Should we just give up now?

/thread

That's more like it.

You wrote the same about Florida moments ago.
Fuck off shill

...and don't come back.

We should all just shill for hill now

We will Awoo, believe me. We're gonna Awoo louder and longer than anyone. Our Awoos are gonna be great. We have the best Awoos.

Bush almost won Oregon, so it really isn't such a stretch for them to go red.

The real surprises here would be New Mexico and Connecticut. Anyways I drink until I pass out.

Donald, you're not going to be able to insult your way to the presidency.

>Guys I'm worried here. I live in Northern Portugal, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign
>Can he even win without NP? Should we just give up now?

Huh, really made me think!

>wake up

No one on Trump gen who isn't CTR will be sleeping November 8th. Sup Forums will have so much traffic the site may melt down.

Yeah, it is over for shure, we should vote for Gary Johnson now

This is the kind of savagery the God Emperor is trying to protect us from

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/767419061714116609

Hillary’s ‘Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy’

govtslaves.info/hillarys-vast-right-wing-conspiracy/

I think it might be over, we should write in Bernie instead

Guys I'm worried here. I live in East Windhelm, a typically Stormcloak area, and all I see are High King Torygg signs. Not a single Ulfric sign

Can he even win without Windhelm? Should we just give up now?

Is Kek real?

kek

>how do you react?
PRAISE KEK, AND HIS SON & SAVIOR ON EARTH THE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

I'd probably also cream my pants with about 1kg of cum.

FUCK YOU, YOU FAGGOT

Guys I'm worried here. I live in Burlington Vermont, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign

Can he even win without Vermont? Should we just give up now?

/thread

It's is over

This goes out to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Kansas, Nebraska, Indiana, Missouri, Minnesota, California, Idaho, Kentucky, and Arizona.....

And on the 8th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "I need a caretaker." So God made a farmer.

God said, "I need somebody willing to get up before dawn, milk cows, work all day in the fields, milk cows again, eat supper and then go to town and stay past midnight at a meeting of the school board." So God made a farmer.

this post is funny

DNC Panics/Trumps Holds National Terrorism Meeting

investmentwatchblog.com/dnc-panicstrumps-holds-national-terrorism-meeting/

Lel, you stupid drumf supporters have no chance to win now! XD

aaawooooooooo

wat

"I need somebody with arms strong enough to rustle a calf and yet gentle enough to deliver his own grandchild. Somebody to call hogs, tame cantankerous machinery, come home hungry, have to wait lunch until his wife's done feeding visiting ladies and tell the ladies to be sure and come back real soon -- and mean it." So God made a farmer.

Guys i'm nervous. I live in Michigan, A typically Democratic state. I only see Trump signs. I have never seen a Hillary sign yet. And the Republican turnout was higher this year. Should I just give up on Hillary now?

Jill Stein is clearly the new candidate we must follow

God said, "I need somebody willing to sit up all night with a newborn colt. And watch it die. Then dry his eyes and say, 'Maybe next year.' I need somebody who can shape an ax handle from a persimmon sprout, shoe a horse with a hunk of car tire, who can make harness out of haywire, feed sacks and shoe scraps. And who, planting time and harvest season, will finish his forty-hour week by Tuesday noon, then, pain'n from 'tractor back,' put in another seventy-two hours." So God made a farmer.

Like this but with uncontrollable sobs of joy and my eyes filled with tears.

wow I guess I #PineforStein now

ANY /WEBB/SLINGERS HERE? LETS VOTE FOR A TRUE CONSERVATVIE DEMOCRAT LIKE HIM!

God had to have somebody willing to ride the ruts at double speed to get the hay in ahead of the rain clouds and yet stop in mid-field and race to help when he sees the first smoke from a neighbor's place. So God made a farmer.

Celebrate with Sup Forums then destroy reddit with my trump shilling.

Why has no one set up a Hillary Seizure Pool yet? Some good betting to be had on when she'll keel over.
(normally these are called death pools but let's not get the MIBs antsy)

God said, "I need somebody strong enough to clear trees and heave bails, yet gentle enough to tame lambs and wean pigs and tend the pink-combed pullets, who will stop his mower for an hour to splint the broken leg of a meadow lark. It had to be somebody who'd plow deep and straight and not cut corners. Somebody to seed, weed, feed, breed and rake and disc and plow and plant and tie the fleece and strain the milk and replenish the self-feeder and finish a hard week's work with a five-mile drive to church.

Guys i'm nervous. I live in New York, A typically Democratic state. I only see Trump signs. I have never seen a Hillary sign yet. And the Republican turnout was higher this year. Should I just give up on Hillary now?

Guys I'm worried here. I live on Tau Ceti, Cetus constellation, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Jeb Bush signs. Not a single Trump sign.

Can he even win without Tau Ceti? Should we just give up now?

>live in Portland

Be glad I didn't listen to my friends and family and actually bothered to vote instead of assuming this place would go blue like always

"Somebody who'd bale a family together with the soft strong bonds of sharing, who would laugh and then sigh, and then reply, with smiling eyes, when his son says he wants to spend his life 'doing what dad does.'" So God made a farmer.

wow, I guess I /stumpfortrump/ now

Wtf i love eggnmcmuffin now

THE SIMPLE PRESIDENTIAL POLL
WHO ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO VOTE FOR?

netranger.org/poll/

Oh look it's a guy who replies to himself because he thinks we're supposed to see him as new or a shill even though he knows there are IDs. Oh my god HAHAHAHA SO fucking funny! See the funny part is that he's replying to himself like he's arguing with himself but he isn't actually he just wants some (You)s LOL God damn I love this site it's just so funny and creative. I used to go on reddit for my daily news and off-the-cuff humor but Sup Forums absolutely takes the cake! Bravo to you my good sir, you made me laugh more than I could ever dream of. I can't wait for this thread to hit its bump limit, move onto the next thread and SEE THE SAME THING THERE! LMAO !

Guys, I'm worried here. I live in Central Ragna, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Fire Bomber signs. Not a single Trump sign

Can he even win without frontier planets? Should we just give up now?

Guys I'm worried here, I live in goodsprings, a typically NCR area and all I see are Mr. House and Caesar's Legion signs. Not a single NCR sign.

Can the NCR even win without Goodsprings? Should we give up now?

Wtf I hate constellations now

u mad?

Killar jag är nervös . Jag bor i Florida , en typisk demokratisk stat. Jag ser bara Trump tecken . Jag har aldrig sett en Hillary tecken ännu . Och den republikanska valdeltagandet var högre i år . Ska jag bara ge upp på Hillary nu ?

The Shameful Foundation of the Clintons' Power

truth-out.org/opinion/item/37272-the-shameful-foundation-of-the-clintons-power

>SIX
>MILLION
>DOLLARS

Thank you for the comfy awoo, fampai.

It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund for the Clintons,” said Bill Allison, a senior fellow at the Sunlight Foundation, a government watchdog group where progressive Democrat and Fordham Law professor Zephyr Teachout was once an organizing director.

In July 2013, Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton from when they both worked at McKinsey & Co., took over as CEO of the Clinton Foundation. He took home nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits and a housing allowance from the nonprofit for just five months’ work in 2013, tax filings show. Less than a year later, his salary increased to $395,000, according to a report in Politico.

Braverman abruptly left the foundation earlier this year, after a falling-out with the old Clinton guard over reforms he wanted to impose at the charity, Politico reported. Last month, Donna Shalala, a former secretary of health and human services under President Clinton, was hired to replace Braverman.

Nine other executives received salaries over $100,000 in 2013, tax filings show.

nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

Massive WALL all around her fortified house and now you can't even drive in any street near the Witches lair.
>#BuildBridges unless they are in HER neighbourhood

lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-castle/2016/08/19/new-castle-officials-restrict-clintons-chappaqua-road-local-traffic-only/89011782/

>tfw NCR, house and legion shills everywhere
>tfw not a single Yes Man supporter

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.

In all, the group reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than $64 million left over — money the organization has said represents pledges rather than actual cash on hand.

Guys I'm worried here. I live in Guam, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Jeb Bush and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign

Can he even win without Guam? Should we just give up now?

Seems we've covered everything else about Trump, so can we just talk about how fucking dumb he is for a moment? Like, I mean literally a fucking retard... dunno how you can stand to listen to his meaningless drivel. And he's a conspiracy theorist, big surprise! Believes in all the tinfoiler shit like chemtrails, vaccinations causing autism, 9/11 "truther" conspiracies... flat earth theory... you fucking name it, and he believes it! You better watch out. If drumpf becomes president, expect America to start a war against aliens... the extraterrestrial kind... though the mexican kind probs better beware of drumpf too. And he barely has any education! Like what is he, a bachelors graduate? Pathetic... in a perfect world POTUS should have a doctorate... and Trump is a god damn mongoloid CIA retard, I tell you what! Why you would ever vote for someone who just sticked his dad's inheritance in a money sink of a business is beyond me... if I was in charge of Trump Org I bet I would have become 10 times richer than he is! Talk about a waste of space... I sincerely believe the man is some kind of a fucking oxy-moron.

I wish more people would wake up and see what Sharia entails. But many don't want to see, especially leftist, because it would mean that they would have to denounce it. And by denouncing it they would have to denounce those who support it.
The media and news should start showing what actually goes on in the world. Show the brutal reality and not the political correct version of it.

Lying Scumbag Colin Powell: Hillary Clinton LIED About Me Telling Her to Use Private Email Server - 8/19/16

GUYS WE HAVE TO HELP HER!

nypost.com/2016/08/21/clinton-camp-sends-out-desperate-plea-for-more-funds/

I'M DROPPING $100.00 RIGHT NOW WHO'S GONNA MATCH ME?

Feel sad that I still live in Minnedishu

Whatever happened to Crispy Creme?

Guys I'm worried. Egg Mcmuffin said "Hello Utah" in a faggy way in his kickof speech.

Should we be worried?

Ulos täältä vitun homo

ahhh help me soros

AND THEN THERE WAS ONLY THE FINN

PROOF: #CrookedHillary's twatter team HATE her.

Her OWN poll shows 71% of people think Trump would make better Prez

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/767397907473502208

(concentrate your votes on the first option.

hillary really thought "blame it on the black guy" was gonna work?

SHE HAS IT ALL WRAPPED UP STAY HOME AND LET YOUR NEIGHBORS VOTE HER IN

Itkettääkö? uli uli

NEW RALLY
NEW RALLY
NEW RALLY

FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2016 - LAS VEGAS, NV. 2:00 PM

Donald J. Trump will be holding a rally at South Point Arena

Thats because we gauge our neighborhoods.

Since I live in a high crime area in a Pennsylvania city, I'd rather not get shot over a tshirt or sign.

These are strange times for me, a homo. No one cares if Im an open faggot. Yet I am far more concerned for my personal safety for supporting a Republican who's made fag tolerance part of a standard of Americanism for entry to the US.

Part of me is happy there is at least one true leader who tolerates us in my party. The other half of me is worried that its a sign of end-times.

>“Our poll numbers are holding steady, which is good. We’re growing our field organization, building out neighborhood teams in communities all over the country — which is even better,” Mook wrote.

>“But that’s happening at a time when our fundraising levels are, frankly, dipping.”

>“It seems that with our convention in the rearview mirror and pundits constantly saying that ‘momentum’ is on our side, a lot of people believe that we have this locked up and that donations don’t matter anymore.”

>“We have to remind ourselves that it’s only August — and that Donald Trump has more than enough time to find his way to a win by November. After all, he’s already raising nearly as much money as we are and may even pull ahead in the weeks to come,” Mook’s email states.

AHHH HELP ME CTR

And, the shill moment is over:

A senior staffer at the Republican National Committee (RNC) told Breitbart News Saturday GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump did not say or suggest that he was open to granting any legal status–amnesty–to any illegal aliens in the United States at his campaign’s National Hispanic Advisory Council meeting as reported in BuzzFeed and Univision...

I thought he had given up on us