WE'RE BACK BOYS

WE'RE BACK BOYS

The methodology is completely retarded for the LA times polls.

Meh. It's just one poll. Wait until others show a Trump lead before celebrating.

Or don't celebrate. Every time he takes the lead for a ting but, he plummets to a new polling low. We might be jinxing him by getting too optimistic.

And its not for the others? How are the votes tabulated? They call people's LANDLINES so ignoring any voter that only has a cell phone and people might be reluctant to declared on the phone they support Trump vs. in the privacy of a voting booth. Fuck off in our affairs maplenigger.

agreed

>Others
>"Who will you vote for? Answer yes or no."

>LA times
>"On a scale of 0-100, who do you think you'll vote for?"

It's utterly confusing and ridiculous.

>a twitter poll by wikileaks
are you serious?

Clinton BTFO. Nate Silver EXPOSED.

go look it up if you think its fake if you think its meaningless give reasons.

Places like Sup Forums and r/The_donald have influenced these polls by raiding.

And Trump said to hunt down and kill Snowden

Cucked hard

I think you mean

>Others
>"Did you know that Trump is literally Hitler? How does this make you feel?"
>If person answers negatively, count as vote for Hillary

>"Did you know that Hillary Clinton is a wonderful person who dindu nuthin?"
>If person answers positively, count as vote for Clinton.

whoa the record is corrected

It's meaningless because it's not a scientific poll, it's just an internet poll, conducted by a certain twitter account that has a certain demographical type of following.

a miss universe winner becomes a citizen of the united states of america to vote against Trump because he said mean things.

Trump said he would want Snowden dead and buried, and Snowden still thinks Trump is the better candidate.

this election is god tier.

All polls are fucktarded and inaccurate

In a world devoid of objective polling, I simply choose to believe whichever polls I wish to believe, for doing this is no more or less accurate than any other method of poll-watching

I expect he'll walk that back since Snowden has proved quite useful, and he hasn't mentioned it since

All it says to me is Trump supporters like Trump more than Clinton supporters like Clinton. The silent majority is real.

Its easy to skew polls when you survey one side more than the other.

Nice try lamestream. Again the smelly smell of desperation is starting to smell smellier than that of Shitlery's diaper.

>Trump initiated act 3 and said less bullshit
>he catches up to her in the polls
>he didn't even start on her yet

but I thought the polls were rigged and pointless

--- RED ALERT --- RED ALERT ---

OH FUCK TRUMP IS AHEAD QUICK CHANGE THE METHODOLOGY

--- RED ALERT --- RED ALERT ---

((( WOOOOP WOOOOP WOOOOP WOOOOP )))

Look, it is not impossible for Trump to win, but it is not likely.

Polls are not important. What is important is the trend - Clinton has consistently polled higher than Trump for a long long time. You just will not convince enough people until November to change their minds.

this is after a couple weeks of

>noooo trump isn't winning in a single poll they must be all rigged waaaah

you don't get it

Real world: Trump support rising
Shill world: Change methodology!, polls show Hillary suddenly skyrocket

Real world: Trump support still rising, enough to overcome the new biased methodology
Shill world: Change methodology!, polls show Hillary suddenly skyrocket again

It's not that it is fake data, its just data taken in a way to get the result they want.

"Lets leave out these demographic"
"Lets over-sample democrats and under-sample independents"

This.

PRAISE Kek trips

m8 even Breitbart polls show Hillary in the lead.

>he ACTUALLY denies the establishment bias towards Clinton

The polls are obviously rigged as fuck, so I'm not about to start fucking celebrating them. Especially not just this one.

That does not mean they are still not rigged Sahteen

they're still rigged dumbass

Trump just went to Louisiana while Hillary and Obama did not. They are gonna give him a little bump in the ratings because the left expects that to happen. in a couple weeks they are gonna bump it back down.

>Trump supporters feel good he went to Louisiana
>Raise his polls. Trump supporters still feel good the left expects this.
>in a week lower polls so Hillary is winning

Now they just created a buff for Hillary supporters and a negative for Trump supporters without Hillary having to do anything.

Wikileaks has become a right wing source.

LMAO!

What a time to live.

She already rigged an election and you think the polls are legit? You really think over 50% of people are voting for someone who rigged an election, has pending criminal charges, and has been linked to several murders? Hillary is the closest thing we have had to a dictator. The polls are about as real as the primary election was. No one is voting for this corrupt bitch. The Clinton political machine is just very powerful and they're trying to find a way to steal the election and these fake polls are one of their methods.

>but I thought the polls were rigged and pointless

It means Trump is overpowering the bias.

did.... did you just correct my record?

Breitbart wasn't the polling agency.

No matter their methodology the support for Trump is clearly back

>being this butthurt

I guess common sense has prevailed as people are starting to see murders and corruption as worse than saying mean things about brown people.

kekold.

Yeah, those polls are completely unbiased right? Did I just correct the record? Do I get money now?

i'm going to be guessing this was taken before a tsunami

Did my image scare the shills away?

thanks for correcting the record chief

If you put a poll in front of trump showing strong popular support for whistleblowers then he will change his stance. He has no allegiance, not even to his own word.

Reality leans to the right it was only a matter of time

>1% lead
>debates haven't even started
ya, things are not looking good for Hillary

She also has spent nearly 10 times more than trump and is desperate to get more money.

She is by far one of the weakest candidates the dems have put out and it's all because she rigged the entire DNC full of people who threw the primaries for her

I actually like the concept but:

>1-100
Eh. Make it like 1-5 or like 1-3 scale.

>he catches up to her in the poll
Fixed