How does it feel to know that Rick and Morty is the highest rated animated TV show of all time...

How does it feel to know that Rick and Morty is the highest rated animated TV show of all time, as well as in the top 10 overall highest rated TV shows of all time?

naruto here, i think it deserves to be at the top after the last episode.

It's a lot less overrated than GoT and BrBa.

Feels good knowing Sup Forums is wrong about everything

Guess I'll try watching the first episode today and see what it's about.
I've been avoiding it for the longest time because I thought it's the usual randumb American humor like Family Guy and familiar series.

>How does it feel to know that Rick and Morty is the highest rated animated TV show of all time

Not for long. Women will ruin everything. Just like they always had.

this.
needs to be higher

doesn't every current popular media shatter the imdb glass ceiling?

>there was a craving for a gender balance

I was gonna say no worries since the top 10 is bound to be normie plebshit but seeing Sopranos on there hurt my feelings.

feels pickle man

It doesn't matter what some stupid chart somewhere says

Love how the asshurt cucks are charging in and trying to desperately damage control.

I don't even like R&M myself but Sup Forums as a whole is so full of estrogen, emotional retards, and legitimate faggots it's hard not to laugh.

>both versions of cosmos in top 10
>2014 above 1980

the power of reddit

>science related shit taking up almost half the top ten
Why are people so fucking stupid then?

Fine, I have no interest in what's popular at all.

Interesting use of the word "craving" by a craven cocksucker there.

Because scientific information has nothing to do with a scientific training, and both have nothing to do with real discernment, which is of the arts.

The amount of shilling this show needs. Wow. Clearly speaks for the quality of the writing.

Haha ur the shill

>Cosmos Reboot
Time to raze this motherfucker to the ground

Feels great, I'm big a Rick n' Morty fan. Tiny Rick!

Sup shill