HAS TRUMP FINALLY BEEN STUMPED

rawstory.com/2016/08/former-miss-universe-becomes-us-citizen-so-she-can-vote-against-donald-trump/

>Machado was crowned Miss Venezuela and Miss Universe in 1996 when she was 19. That same year, Trump had just taken ownership of the Miss Universe pageant.

>Months after being crowned, Machado gained weight and Trump demanded that she lose it. Trump called her an “eating machine” during an interview with Howard Stern, and invited the media to watch Machado when he took her to a gym to exercise. “They took me to the gym, and I’m exposed to 90 media outlets.” Machado also told The New York Times that Trump was there, so he clearly knew what was going to happen.

>“I was about to cry in that moment with all the cameras there,” she said of the humiliating moment. “I said, ‘I don’t want to do this, Mr. Trump.’ He said, ‘I don’t care.’”

>Machado told “Inside Edition” that the incident made her feel publicly body-shamed and added that Trump called her names. “He called me Miss Piggy,” she revealed, saying it made her feel “so fat.” “I was very depressed in that moment,” she said.

>The former beauty queen says that Trump also mocked her English speaking skills calling her, ‘Miss Housekeeping.’

I think Trump should apologize

Nobody cares about a slut.

Women do things for attention
More at 11

HOLY SHIT HILLARY SUPPORTERS BTFO

jst cryin thinkin about u hurtin bby

>(((Latin Times)))

Just makes me want to vote for him more desu but I don't think that's true

look a jew drone

Keep exposing the Federal Reserve and all Central Banks of the world and you won't care about this farce of an election.

I'm voting for Trump for kicks but I'm not harboring illusions about him or Clinton standing up to the very system that has made them filthy rich.

You, me and everybody has to educate the working men before Central Banking Reform or Destruction can be a reality.

Spread the word!

P.S. As far as Trump losing? I think that if Hillary gets too sick or scares wall street too much, Trump will start winning again.

One of the words needs to be in yellow

Well herp ta damn derp, broman. Top thread.

traitorbitch

Some people never change.

Pic related

what miss universe 1999 or something

>someone can openly admit they're be omming a citizen just so thy can affect our democracy
>and they're not jailed ad deported immediately

I guess I'm not surprised. This is what liberals want; to render those they've been taught to despise powerless in their own nation.

Let me guess
She'll settle down in LA and cast her vote against trump
In a deep blue state with lots of likeminded geniuses

Oh? Germany wants to leave the EU? I think I'll become a German citizen and vote against the exit, and then move back to the US.

This.

>How dare you fat shame me!
>Haha! Your short!
>Haha! Your penis is small!

Fuck women.

you people need to make this man a president