/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-n3AMxdgsY
youtu.be/C-n3AMxdgsY?t=2m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lads lads lads

There are more mosques in Europe then there are churches

I have no problem with us adopting shariah law.

>want to leave the country for a better life
>don't know where to go

Financially it would undoubtedly cost me more money to submit to rentberg.

35% of my take home is £400. That would get me an OK-ish flat where I live but then when I factor in bills, council tax, paying for ALL my food, etc it would whittle away the other 65% very quickly.

I suppose what I am not taking into account though is the actual benefit of living alone and not living with my horrible mother who treats me like a paypig. I've considered moving out meekly on a few occasion but I get too tired looking at rental properties on Zoopla / RightMove and I am far too autistic to go to a flat-viewing.

I was jealous of Poley / Monica when reading the blog and how easily he was able to go to flat viewings when he lived in Aberdeen.

Reminder the majority of the worlds problems come from North America and it should be glassed 4 times over

wtf is up with the mods on Sup Forums

i made a thread just asking for movie recommendations and it got deleted in seconds. meanwhile threads about literal 8 year olds in bikinis stays up

and that's a good thing

Italy looking peng nowadays

reading a book about how muslim immigrants(non-citizens) were treated after 9/11 lads and it's pretty grim

Get an adventure motorbike, lad
Maintenance is more frequent but piss ez.

when your parents charge you rent it's for one of two reasons

1. it's to act as an incentive for you to move out and live independantly
2. it's your parents leaching off your hard work for their own personal gain

given the catastrophic state of the current housing market, if your parents charge you rent for living with them (especially if you're employed full time) it is more than likely for the latter reason. otherwise they would understand it is simply not a reasonable investment to move out if not absolutely necessary.

if your parents charge you more than 10% of your monthly wage their a bunch of thieving cunts, simple as.

lads......

They deserved it

Sup Forums has gone to absolute shit

>the jews went and planted evidence that they were going to blow up the WTC decades before it happened so insane people could uncover the conspiracy 30 years later

>woman?
>nah don't need em

My parents charge me £70 a month

probably auto-mod
Sup Forums gets flooded with so much spam they have to use it

l-lads...

they deserve it

that's not really a big deal

omfg lads...

Wow that mental gymnastics, if you still live with your parents and don't pay your keep you're a leech, if you pay fuck all then that's a whole another level of leechery.

Spineless cunt parents should kick you out

genuinely find this one bizarre

Get off Sup Forums, life will get better instantly, you sheltered nigger.

point?

I know

virgin freaks

oh my giddy aunt

Women are as qt as they are because they aren't

not really "thieving" if it pays for the loan and i inherit the house when they die. what a stupid post

you arrive in Italy

not economical atm
but I've grown to enjoy motorbikes so I've considered getting something larger in the future
as it is I can do a lot of maintenance on my Honda myself and after market parts are both super cheap and easy to find

>virgin freaks

Really hope it's a match lads. Think I'm in love

wow

*prays to the east

did anyone else wrestle naked with your mates growing up?

so, um, mods??? like, you're seriously going to leave this image up?

'

anzu des

i never said it was unreasonable for them to charge rent at all. it's just when they bag over a third of your monthly wage they're clearly taking the piss

err that's a sikh thing not a muslim thing

unironically this £100-150/month is acceptable, anything else and you're paying to subsidize their lifestyle

They'll just downsize when they become pensioners anyway and spend it on cruises and shit, you won't inherit anything

Looks to much like my sister

lol. if i ever have kids i'll let them live with us as long as they like as long as they're respectful and help out around the house.

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-n3AMxdgsY
would love to slap this orange tosser

avoid the queso
fuck cheese

no mate

love my town

>21
VERY highly doubt

>paying rent and not keep

oh shit

imagine all the disgusting shit you'd get stuck on your hand if you did

doing a rewatch

Wait, WAIT, toil tomorrow? But I've only just recharged my batteries

>not paying your monthly tithe

It's in Sicily as well

Eh, that show was okay

i just dont understand how u can be gay, girls are the best thing ever

really horny

I really liked it for some reason

Admittedly I don't watch a lot of anime

heehehehe .... hehe .......... heehehehehe!!
SEX!!!!! .........
hahahahaha

twinks are lovely though

las do you believe in the illuminati?

apparently, and i'm questioning the truthiness of this book because of how absurd it is, anti-terrorism forces in NYC arrested thousands of muslim immigrants and threw them in jail for months before letting them go. that seems awful, and it is(if true), but the gov't also gave these people a path to citizenship that isn't granted to other non-muslim immigrants, so in the end it balances out. what i don't like about this book is how it glosses over the severity of 9/11 and the impending war(s)

agreed v overrated

I just want to talk to the girl in work again

Bring on toil

this, but to each their own

user, you know that we love you oh so much, but basically, if you would rather live with us than pointlessly move out into some shitty flat share for £450 pcm + utilities then i'm afraid we're going to have to take 35% of your monthly earnings. sorry boy but this is the only way we can teach you a lesson

Depends how much you are earning

there's so many absolutely gorgeous, perfectly sculpted men out there, and you don't have to deal with women's personalities too

dont like anyone
no one likes me
good tradeoff

whoa young thug stepped up his marketing

not a fan of islam

Cute girl from uni has a free house next weekend and wants me to come down for the night, lads. Haven't even kissed her yet fs don't wanna be bucking her so soon. What should I do lads? bite the bullet and give her the shag?

When I was a kid I picked off my cats nipple.

i want a good anime to watch that isn't generic dammit

FONT

Give us her number

when i was a child i had a feverf

>Kaya#TheResistance likes your post

She's mentally disabled

youtu.be/C-n3AMxdgsY?t=2m23s
never knew trump was a talking heads fan

Quite the opposite for me, lad. Feel as if people,wouldn't like me as much if I just had a UK flag, feel as if I've only grown a massive fan base here because of my semi rare flag.

Would love a cruise missile to hit that crowd

sue

like a satellite i'm in orbit all the way around you

oh no no no no
look at those comments

is it normal to kiss a girl then have sex with her at a later time?

bit rude of her to disrespect the scottish flag like that