Sup Forums is for losers who enjoys fat shaming

Hi, I am a female who has discovered how immature guys at my School is on Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums
I have seen fatshaming and now I know why! Most of you dont get to have sex. You would probably Call me fat, but I have sex almost every weekend. How often does guys on / pol/ have sex? There is a New time now and you have to Accept it. Guess this video makes you Sup Forums losers butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=fJlvtCzJPaQ

Hey CTR, you laugh at a fat statue of Donald Trump

you can't use the fat shaming argument anymore here, please ask your superiors for more talking points

Sup Forums is so fucking check mate

□ Yes

Yawn. Try harder. Better luck next time.

WTF I hate fat Norwegian cunts now

>Hi, I am a female
tits or gtfo
even if you area huge bitch

so few realize how awful diabetes is.

you're better off having HIV/AIDS.

How can CTR continues be this new?

You look like a fat fucking mongol pig, I guess not everyone can be pretty fucking fat feminist mongrel bitch.

OP here. I wrote it because, Guess what "Check fucking mate"

CHEESE HOGS WILL HANG ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

how often do you have sex?

No I don't want to turn gay

Fat hate thread?

timestamp or gtfo

You are disgusting in appearance and get laid by refugees that would fuck mud, nothing I'd be bragging about, twat

Who do you fuck every weenkend can we see a pic of her or him

1 I think you are full of shit about the sex 2 what the fuck does that even say

What makes Trumpkins assume that the statute promotes body shaming? Could it be that because you shame fat people or people with small dicks, you assume the statute was made to shame? That's projection, lad. It's just a piece of art. It doesn't do anything. How you interpret it says more about you than it.

Shut up. Pic related was created to humiliate Trump because 'he's fat' (He's Not).

Keep doin you tubby. Embrace yourself wrap your arms halfway round your blubbery gelatinous trunk and lub your self. Mmmm no go eat more love. Eat it up. Nun num num! That's a good lil pidgey

>B8
But still, I'm disgustingly fat and I wish everyone over 225 lbs were immediately shot in the head

Yeah. He is.

It's obvious the intent of the comical likeness. It's not meant to flatter and I think it would be great to see a Hillary statue. Anyone got the skillz

I'd butter your rolls as well
Fat shame behind your back if I can get around to it
But to your face id feed you some sausage

He's in his 70s lets see your disgusting fat ass at 70. 70 ain't sexy idiot.

Why do females always regress back to "you haven't had sex yet therefore your argument is invalid" when they can't think of a logical, fact based retort?
Fat people are unhealthy for numerous reasons.
Fat shaming was the culturally accept way to ostracize them so they don't drag down the rest of society.

Kill yourself, you fat cunt. You are fucking worthless. Lose weight, bring facts to back up your argument and then come back to this board.

Wait a minute, science says everything about fat people is bad!

Oh well.

>it's obvious the intent
No it isn't. A caricature isn't inherently good or bad. It's just a representation of the person. You assume because the statute is fat and has a small penis that it's shaming because YOU believe being fat and having a small penis is shameful.

white women are so vile
I'm converting to islam to get me a nice muslim qt

Disgusting, I can see her nostrils. What an unflattering picture.

He is a tubby.

Age doesnt have anything to do with fat.

Comical you fucking idiot. It's a cartoonish likeness. That's the obvious intent. The artists depiction is plainly that. You are an idiot that's plain as well. Cognitive dissonance thy name is (you)

you must be an idiot as well. Ok sure what are you maybe 17 you know so much about life... Tell me more about what happens to people as they age. Fascinate me knowledgable user

Again, that's not inherently good or bad. It's just a representation. This isn't hard too understand. If someone draws Obama with big ears, they're not mocking him or shaming big eared people. Nigga's just got big ears.

When did I say good or bad. I said it's obvious.. It's comical
And I would
Like to see a Hillary statue.
Wew lad. Just Wew.. You must be stuck in an echo chamber

Im 31. One thing is to get flabby, another thing it to be a tubby.

Trump is a chubster with a fatty ass. Pictures dont lie. He can hide is fupa behind high waist pants and suits all day but his overbelly shows from time to time when he isnt sucking it in for the cameras.

Howabout the hillary painting that wasn't even nude and they forced him to cover it up so he put her in a niqab?

Pictures of modern Bush Sr are so depressing. He was once the most powerful man in the world, now he just gets pushed around in a wheelchair and is probably incontinent. Age is just heart breaking.
He always has that same smile, too. That "I don't know where I am or what I'm doing but the nice younger man with the same name as me told me to smile, and even though I don't have good control over the few remaining working muscles in my face, I'll try my best to make a smiley face"

>Most of you dont get to have sex. You would probably Call me fat, but I have sex almost every weekend.

Le master lock master key meme.

Honey, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you've been raped multiple times, as whales, such as yourself cannot give consent.

This

You keep saying comical but that doesn't mean anything and isn't pertinent to the convo. The topic was whether or not the statute promotes fat shaming, not if it was comical. Obviously it's fucking comical. Caricatures usually are.

Wait till you get to 70 and you will say shit..user wasn't wrong or better yet go ask a 70 year old

Trips of truth.

He was also never a tubby

Most fat people are fat because they have no self control. Alcoholics and cigarette smokers are criticized, but fat shaming is wrong? Fuking hell...

Is jimmy carter and bush sr or jr. fat? No.

Will obamas ass ever look like 2 couch pillows being squeezed togegher? No.

My body at 70 is irrelevant to trumps chubby ways.

Nobody ENJOYS fat shaming. It just has to be done. It's like salting a slug.

Heres Arnold Schwarzenegger at 69. Notice how he isnt a fat sack of shit like Trump.

Yep it's meant to be what is. It's all about how the observer perceives it.

checked and praised kek

Genetics come into play and If you want to pump
Your body with hormones, sure go for it. You can't deny Arnold's dance with HGH

Maybe if hed lay off the kfc and mcdonalds he wouldnt be. Maybe im wrong.

I don't think I've ever seen a fat Japanese person. Almost like fat people are not active and do not contribute to society compared to people who are fit.

Wasted dubs

>tubby
>rando sex

I have more respect for myself than that, filthy degenerate.

>MUH GENETICS
Spoken like a true fatty
Literally this. He can afford the best and most nutritious food money can buy, yet he fucking poisons his body with nigger chicken and McDoublechins.
Kinda pointless to not smoke or drink if youre gonna ruin your body with fast food.

it's not really about sex that fat people are shamed, it's because it's unhealthy, disgusting and shows lack of self control

of course you do buttercup

DELET THIS

Not fat at all

>Chinese writing in background (Yes, they use the same, but you can tell)
>Chinese face

Not debating that there aren't fat japanese, but that ain't one of them.

Wtf I hate Norwegians now

He's not Japanese. Look at the text in the background.

Kek endomorph ectomorph mesomorph
And we're talking about the age of 70. You are deflecting way too much fatty. Put down the tendies and go run a mile or two I just came back from a 4 mile run.

wtf i hate my self now

Since when did Norwegians take over threads?

Here ya go picked this one for
You to fap to

>Mexico

You should know.

Admit it. Japanese are superior when ti comes to not being fat.

fat.

>You would probably Call me fat, but I have sex almost every weekend.

Funny how all fat sluts at school where like this, same argument and didn't even realize that those 4-5yo older guys who fucked them where degenerate and fucked them because of how easy and skank fat girls can be

He's fat. Sure the Japanese nutritional
Intake is superior. Hell I made a delicious white rice with dried cranberries cabbage sliced brussel sprouts and pork last night
Delish.
Gonna have sushi around 6. I even fucked a couple of them ah Chisa was a dirty one

Unattractive females like to boast about how they can still find guys to fuck.
So can a watermelon with a hole drilled into it.
There is a significant percentage of human males that will stick their sick in anything they think might feel good.
This does not mean you are attractive or truly wanted.
Even Mohammed will sneak out to fuck a goat in the wee small hours, ask some of the guys who did tours in Afghan...

You'd need some steel cable. Rope just won't cut it for the 400-800lb slobs, or OR we can render those fat slobs down into soap since they can't seem to understand how fucking useless they are.

Everyone enjoys fat shaming. Even fat women still enjoy shaming women who are fatter.

Fat women are leeches on society. Their worth to the rest of us is but a fraction of what they steal from us when demanding subsidized health care.

>"Would my life be better if I were thinner?"
>"No"
>"But it would be better if I wasn't treated so poorly, because I'm not"

Fat """"""""""""""""""""logic"""""""""""""""""""

OP got destroyed kek

>the class called me "The Hippo"
TOP KEK

Youre looking for /fit/. Sup Forums rarely actively shames fatties. /fit/ has constant fat hate threads. One of the few things /fit/ does better tbqh famalam

fpbp. The hypocrisy is astounding

Sage, shit thread. Being fat is horrible. I was 250 pounds at one point. I would drink 2-3 mountain dews every single day. I lost over 50 pounds and it's better. Shame on feminists and shame on leftists for lying to people and telling them it's great to be fat. It's unhealthy and it's unattractive.