I know I am a bit late but I just Watched Pic related...

I know I am a bit late but I just Watched Pic related. Me and my 2 friends were the only ones in the theater but we all agreed it was the best film we watched all year.

What does Sup Forums think of it?

Does anyone know if it made a profit?

Definitely best film of this year. Still has its flaws but better than any other piece of shit that came out these past months!

I loved it - right up until the ending. I felt sort of robbed in that regard. So what, grandpa now doesn't have any memories? Why is that? How does it teach him his lesson? Will he get to keep his new memories if his old ones are ever restored? I feel cheated on kubos behalf. Kid got the short end of the stick

>Want to see the movie but have no one to go the the theatre with
>Can' go alone otherwise some parent will probably think I'm a pedophile or something

Why'd that boy's momma done gone named him Titty and why don't she lock up the cleaning supplies under the sink

youll probably be the only one in the theater so whatever. or get friends.

Most of the audience was in their 20s and 30s actually.

Oh no. It flopped. But it doesn't matter, Laika is funded by Nikebucks.

Star Trek wasn't a piece of shit

There was only 1 kid in my city and he hated it.

The other five adults seemed to like it thou

Isn't to early to say it flopped, it hasn't been released everywhere

Has it released in China yet?

I wonder if it will? I thought they didn't like supernatural stuff.

>les chinoises don't like supernatural stuff
are you shitting me mate
china is supernatural as fuck

Amazing

It got the Dredd treatment

Each individual time lapse segment has the animator going through about 6 different shirts.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_MTFzm27A

>Lovingly hand-crafted
It shows all over their work.

This. Why are so many good movies flopping?

It was good, but greatly overrated on Sup Forums

Shitty people only watch shitty movies.

How fucking creepy are you that this is actually a concern?

Not enough broad appeal.

I appreciate the detail because I'm Asian, but I can't see myself being interested as a 40 something white dude in Kansas. It requires a level of understanding that I don't think people are willing to have, especially animation since Dreamworks and Pixar have dominated the western scene.

The film doesn't look cute.

Plebs have shit taste.

Sooo, you're saying if you're not Asian you won't like it? Cause if that's what you're saying you're full of it. I'm whitey mcwhite, from rural sw virginia and I loved it.

Are you some 40 year old bumblefuck?

What was there was great, but it was so short that its hard to be too huge about it. Granted a lot of movies suffer from being too short, but it gets more obvious as television improves. In another time it would have been epic, but today it is just a pretty but simple thing.