Feels thread

Feels thread

Bump

Does anyone have that pic (I think it had to do with anime?) about being that one friend who is always ditched or left behind with time?

What? Can you be more descriptive?

I saw a once in a feels thread, I think it was also in black and white and has a girl hugging someone while crying I think.

ACTUAL SPOILERS FOR AKIRA

more like FEETS thread amirite?

That's a Marvel comic.

Spoilers from The Boys

I never understand this one, why was she in the invaders camp?
Where was her father the wizard?

Pretty sure that was explained in the plot?

>Supermans face.
Aw shit son, someone's gonna get it.
What's the source for this, I love it when Captain Marvel and Superman mix.

Is it bad if I wanted Supes to pull a Batman and adopt Billy? I mean c'mon, the kid's an orphan, and his superhero persona is literally "Superman, but Magical".

Superman/Shazam!: First Thunder

It's a good miniseries.

Audie is a good dog.

>this entire issue

You mean Kodansha.

what from?

s-source?

New issue of Superman.

>filename

More like Feet Thread.

Aww fuck that really got me since I have an old cat.

what is this comics name?

Shit I remember this arc.

>not c'mon then terror

faggot

it was real goddamn hard to feel empathy for that asshole after he slaughtered his entire crew

Because you asked for it.

Imagine being in this position. Imagine everything that would come to mind in an instant.

Every time he was late. Every time he never made it at all. Every time he took off early. Every broken promise, every flakeout, every immature lapse of responsibility, every display of cowardice when violence broke out. Every time he seemed to be limping or favouring one arm just a bit, and you brushed it off. Every time you looked at his dead-end part-time job or his shaky finances and sighed to yourself. Every time you resented him, just a bit, for blowing another opportunity. Every time you wondered if you'd gone wrong somewhere raising him to adulthood. Every time you wondered if he'd ever do something meaningful with his life and his gifts. Every time you judged Spider-Man for showboating and joking. Every time you saw Spider-Man take a real hit on the news, but told yourself that if he wasn't willing to take it, he wouldn't have put on the suit. Every time you saw Spider-Man save some kids or the city or the world and just took him for granted.

Imagine standing in a still, silent, probably slightly smelly room, standing over the abused body of what is for all intents and purposes your son, holding the tattered fabric between your fingers and having years come back to you in an instant.

my man

I'm sorry I called you a faggot, it was in the heat of the moment

Chiara di Notte, I think. Comedy strip, usually not very feelsy.

nice

sort of cheating but obligatory

What is this from?

Like a ton of bricks.

damn you mephisto

That's him I thought it was Death

Things that will never be spoken again in this day in age.

Source?

>day in age

Strackynski's run. Also the moment when he decides to call aunt May just before facing Morlun still gives me chills

And then try to figure out how that door opens

Black Adam had a hard life

This is after Talia's resurrection, right? She seems pretty chill after putting a price on Damian's head in Morrison's run. I thought she had given up all hope on Damian.

They retconned her being that psychotic by having her literally vomit most of the evil in her when she got revived.

user is just making a joke about Spider-Man.

It's never stated in the story, but the prevailing theory is that yes, it is death. Not taking Frank is an investment that has paid itself off so, so, so many times over.

Ava's Demon.

I disavow this bullshit. It ruins part of Frank's character.

I like him better as a normal man who went over the edge, not a literal avatar of death who wagered his family for an excuse to kill.

You mean all her time being MORRISON'd?

That whole issue, to be quite honest

I ask every thread I see this and no one can tell me. Where is this from?

Painful reminder that weebshit is infinitely better than capeshit.

Even with that I don't see him as an avatar of death who gave up his family to kill I see him as a man who kills to find justice in his life/protect his life and in doing so earned the attention of death

Doesn't Superman go try to beat up the Wizard next?