When the shills committed mass suicide, where were you?

>When the shills committed mass suicide, where were you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2012
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoops looks like you're a retard
>AZ, NV, FL red
Good luck

The last time a non incumbent Republican won the popular vote was 28 years ago in 1988.

>indiana
>blue

LeL

Was blue in 2008

Its pretty fucked up republicans have to win all that for over 300 electorates

link to the website plox

nvm found it

so how realistic is this scenario

>Washington
>Oregon
>New Mexico
>Wisconsin
>Virginia
>Red

>Indiana
>New Hampshire
>Maine's 2nd Congressional District
>Blue

>NM
>Red

If the election happened right now, not very.

so what states are there to contest

florida, ohio, virginia?

Obviously it's Washington and Oregon. Lots of hipsters and pot heads there.

>muh completely meaningless statistic

i mean this one i posted

>having a problem with AZ, NV, and FL being red--all very likely or plausible
>not mentioning obvious rock solid blues like WA, WI, and VA going red

So tired of this baby's first election shit on Sup Forums

is asking which states are divided. Right now, Ohio, Florida, maybe PA with a couple sates like NH a potential republican vote.

Mate is that all you could find wron with this map?

Trump's up 11 already you dumb fuck

Nevada, Iowa, Florida, Ohio, New Hampshire, Maine's 2nd Congressional District could go red if Trump campaigns enough times in them. Virginia is most certainly going blue.

Washington and Oregon will be safely blue for a long time because of them.

This election will come down to the color of PA on election day.

Screencap this post.

> Virginia is most certainly going blue.

i saw this and i dont know how much the popular vote of the primaries matters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2016

>rep 1,025,452 to dem 785,041

He's going to win Michigan AND Wisconsin, user.

this was meant for him

VA is one of the divided states but they tend to vote democratic for the president. If Trump can excite enough republican voters, then maybe they can outnumber the democrats and turn VA red but there is no guarantee.

The last time VA went blue was 1964, Obama is the only person who has turned it blue in 50 years.

I'm not saying it's a guaranteed, but "Blue VA" is a meme.

well if the trend keeps on it will turn red

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2008

>rep 1,725,005 1,959,532 dem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Virginia,_2012

>rep 1,822,522 1,971,820 dem

He has a higher chance of winning Colorado or Minnesota than Virginia.

You know he may very well win New York, right? From what I've heard he's actually leading Hillary there. If he gets NY alone, she's done.

Disagree. Colorado and Minnesota are essentially entirely blue at this point, Virginia is still purple.

It's expecting Hillary to literally get steamrolled in debates. This scenario may very well happen.

>from what I've heard
this will literally never happen

You'd figure he'd win it since he has done a lot for the state but they are degenerate ungrateful fucks.

I am from Northern Virginia, one of the bluest parts of the state, and there is absolutely ZERO Hillary support here. Everyone liked Little Marco and Bernie but not the only vocal people are the Trump Train.
It is highly likely that he will win VA, even with our 'governor' trying to get felons to vote.

Oregon could very well go Red, the current "governor" is very unpopular.

In Minnesota watching it.

Thankfully someone understands this

this map right here familia

And it was red every other election between 1964 and 2012.

Indiana is red as fuck, 2008 spoke more to how weak of a candidate McCain was than Indiana's political leanings.

Just out of curiosity, barring political manipulation, what would the reaction be if california, or more likely, New York went red this election?

Liberal suicide.

Obama might declare the election invalid.

Trump has absolutely 0% chance of winning the election. The sooner you realize this the sooner the healing process can begin.

Pot head in sw wa reporting in. After the witch stole Bernie's votes there is no public support for her. People hate Hillary and dislike Trump, lots of vote underwood or harambe here. Wa has a small chance to turn red, OR for sure chance.

>Michigan is always blue

I fucking hate my state.

>Brexit has absolutely 0% chance of happening. The sooner you realize this the sooner the healing process can begin.

same thing was said about brexit

1. Brexit isn't happening. It will hang in limbo because the british live lives of quiet desperation and lack the testicular fortitude to do anything bold. They are totally pacified.

2. Just because one crazy thing happens doesn't mean another crazy thing is more likely to happen.

>Washington and Oregon being red
Top kek

Oregonfag here, decent chance of us being red.
Outside of the youngsters in the Willamette valley, who don't get out and vote unless its to legalize pot, most of Oregon is pretty based.

> le hipsters and potheads actually vote meme

>finds red AZ, NV and FL weird
>says nothing about red WI, and NM

>trump winning PA, FL and OH
Nope. Some but not all.

>the woman who can barely pull 500 people to her 'rallies' winning the election isn't the crazy option

You put Colorado blue but Oregon and Washington red? Okay then

Posting the backlog of all of their tweets I have saved up

>FL
>not red
Republican House, Senate, Governor, mudda fuckaz. Gas chambers for snow birds

I think that if Virginia went red then Nevada would too.

I'm assuming you live in Denver. Colorado is not entirely blue by a mile yet

Suzanna Tejana guaranteed New Mexico will swing back to everything Democrat in state. Nationally it's always gonna be blue

If Florida doesn't go red then Trump has zero chance of winning this election. Florida is the easiest for him to get of the swing states.

He'd only lose it if he was losing horribly across the map.

It's just empty land you dipshit

Every county but Miami-Dade went to Trump in the primary.

Every stadium Trump has visited has hit max capacity.

When Hillary visited, she couldn't fill up a high school gym. She hit some of the same cities as Trump and nobody gave a fuck.

>(((Eichenwald)))

There are a lot of Berniefags there who will not vote for Clinton. Clinton only has to lose a small percent of the democrat vote to get destroyed by Trump.

>Washington red
It's colder California, no need to get your hopes up for something that won't happen.

(not op) it's not meaningless though. Republicans need to win more of the swing states to win the election. Because of the electoral size of California, New York and Illinois, and since those states are almost always blue, Republicans have to win more of the swing states.

She's a Republican.
A true Republican.
She's been in the trenches btfo of the Dems since before Trump suddenly decided to take an interest in politics after decades of indifference.
She's been fighting for the Conservative since before all you nĂ¼-cucks cared about any of this and were all still on Sup Forums fapping to traps and half naked bananas.

>btfo Democrats

Yeah, Bush was our only "success" in the last 28 years. Sounds like she is shit. Kick all the establishment faggots out.

She is complete shit, the state hates her drunk ass

This, even Portland turds are going Trump because their ass has been DESTROYED by the Bern.

If you don't know the state, Portland has LITERALLY
L I T E R A L L Y been the only blue spot on the map for the past two elections. 99% of them are from California and it's where Oregon gets all its niggers imported from.

Made this based on CNN's electoral map posted yesterday, you decide whether it's accurate or not.

> Losing PA but winning VA

I don't even

Swap VA for NV, NH and ME CD2 and we have something salvageable.

>independents, winning anything

nugga ples

IA: why are people so sure it will flip this election?

VA: Winning VA while losing PA seems far fetched. I would swap them

Other than that I would flip Maine CD2 based on the Trump rally there alone and maybe NH but this I don't know.

i live in az, i meet a lot of people from all walks of life, the only people who support clinton are the brainwashed and the disabled, whites, mexicans, blacks, people of all backgrounds, overwhelmingly support trump here.

delete ur Sup Forums account nigger :^)

10/10

Indiana and Virginia both went blue in 08 because normally disinterested black voters turned out in droves.

PA
Michigan
Virginia
Wisconsin
Will all be red this year. It's great that the Democrats rolled out the easiest candidate to beat in History. If Trump had to go against Sanders, then they would almost certainly go Democrat. Don't count out Connecticut and NJ as going red as well. Anything is possible against Clinton.

can he flip ny?

Not to mention Stein and Johnson will take millions of votes away from Clinton.

No. Connecticut and NJ are possible though.

I live in PA and would love for it to go red, but how do you square that with the polls? See pic. Trump's getting destroyed.

i really like it when people say trump lost. it makes clinton supporters stop donating and stay home on election day

I want to believe at least NJ will flip but I'm not putting my money on that just yet, This is what I have as of now

those polls are weeks old and affected by the DNC bump/Khan shitstorm, new poll came out today where Trump is +5

if enough people on LI go out and vote (heavy, heavy trump support here) plus upstate, maybe they can outvote the cesspool

Media shilling. The media doesn't want Trump to win. And the often oversample Dems. You can't tell if a poll was taken in downtown Philly or in the middle of the countryside. Where are you from? I'm in Allentown, it it is nothing but Trump support.

don't speak so soon user. trump just started running TV ads in pennysylvania

not very

trump is winning by a lot more than that

This election has the most volatile polls of any in recent history. There's two months to go. A mere three weeks ago, everyone had PA leaning towards Trump. Just keep working. The establishment is doing everything in its power to convince people the elsction is lost. Just keep pushing.

I have been following and supporting Trump since
September.
Kek wills it

>(((polls))) are now trustworthy again because Trump is winning this week
>ignoring the fact debates still havent occured
never change Sup Forums

NY'er here. When I voted in the primary, EVERY Bernie faggot was there. He's never going to turn NY, but I will do my part

I doubt it. Their second only to California when it comes to SJWs per capita. This map is pretty much his max potential I think, Colorado and Pennsylvania could be fought for too

Here it is, this is the map I based on.