Other urls found in this thread:

rywill.blogspot.com/2011/04/bulgaria-what-shit-hole.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuz merica

Obesity
Horrible diets
Rampant prescription drug abuse

Our culture is very sick currently.

Wal-Mart is where we keep the white trash.

because american poop smells like hamburgers and kinda taste like it too. So I think that is the reason why people in america dont mind people making a creamy dump in their pants

WalMart is cheap and caters to poor dumb EBT people (the bottom of the bucket), schizophrenics on SSI, etc etc -- normal people shop there, but EBT folks shop there exclusively.

6 years ago I worked in one for 9 months and I only saw someone with shitty pants once, and it was an elderly fat guy that looks like he had dementia.

Well if you gotta go, you gotta go.

It's an expression of FREEDOM, and is written into their constitution. I think it's Article 8: "the right to shit anywhere shall not be impeded by the State nor instruments of any state nor any other organization".

I used to bike to walmart everyday to pick up yugioh booster packs and never saw a shart in mart so it's not just a people of walmart thing this is exclusive to americans.

I've only seen someone shit themselves once like three years ago. It wasn't even at a Walmart, it was at a 4th of July fireworks show in a park.

I've only seen this a couple dozen times. It doesn't happen as much as you euro's think it happens

also, I'm convinced these instances are rare
first of all WalMarts are everywhere
USA population is 1/3 billion
seeing someone with shit-pants is so shocking and peculiar that people take pictures and post them online, "omg you wouldn't believe what I saw in walmart today...."

Out population is so great and WalMarts dot the landscape, so even if you have 100 pictures of shitty pants walmart shoppers, that's still negligible, overall

This is a propaganda campaign by butthurt Indian-poo-posters to get back at American posters by building up a "Shart in Mart" narrative

If you have ever seen the restrooms in Walmart you would understand why

We are just expressing our freedom

>Why do americans shart in mart?
Patriotism.
It's an expression of their freedom.

What is this new meme

Alpha males do it to assert dominance by displaying how they will shart where ever they please and go about acting like nothing is wrong while everyone else has to suffer with the smell.

Women do it because it prevents them from being harassed.

A countermeme from anally annihilated poo in loos.

Still funny though.

DESIGNATED
SHARTING
AISLE

Olestra.

Jealousy

It honestly doesn't happen all that often. I'd say the average Walmart shopper only shits their pants every 6 months or so.

kek

>people save images of people who have shit their pants

Suddenly, traps and furries aren't so strange.

Unironic answer: poor diet, lack of exercise
Ironic answer: OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

STOP THIS MEME, AMERICA IS GREAT

What does flushing grease down the drain do exactly? I know it's bad, but why?

> shart
> not simply shit pants full go

>This is a propaganda campaign by butthurt Indian-poo-posters to get back at American posters by building up a "Shart in Mart" narrative

XD

kek
this is not normal.

Americans eat Olestra/Olean in their food which makes you shit yourself. It's banned everywhere else.

Why do you know what American shit tastes like, Sven?

Fatties do that

the world is our toilet

grease and fat will collects at the low points of the piping, solidify, and then becomes impossible to move without physical force like from a plumber snake or vaccuum.

same goes for hair and other matter that can't disolve in water. it hits a low point or runs out of pressure, gets stuck there, and then becomes an accumulative problem.

rywill.blogspot.com/2011/04/bulgaria-what-shit-hole.html

>I only saw a little bit of Bulgaria, and only for a short time. I think we were in country for maybe 45 minutes, almost all of it at a Metro hipermart, before we turned around and came back home. My impression was "Wow, what a dump." Shortly after crossing the border your nose is assaulted by a sulfurous stink that makes you wonder whether you just crossed the Danube, or the River Styx. The parts of the country that I saw were all really run-down and grim. It's possible this is just the area we happened to pass through -- I wouldn't want anyone judging America based on Gary, Indiana for example -- but boy howdy what a mess. The industrial parts were like something out of a dystopian-future sci-fi movie, and the residential blocs were dirty and really ugly. But hey, now I can say I've been to Bulgaria.

Why do Bulgarians eat bread with housepaint on it?

>nigger free society
>dirt cheap full auto AKs without being butt raped by the ATF first
>burger so jelly

The one topic guaranteed to trigger clapfats

>bulgaria is a proper shit-hole. all cities are straight from half life 2
They stole Bulgaria from Half-Life 2 :O

>taking that horrible bait

>shitting your pants
not even once

I know they often shit at Best Buy

It's because of Mexican rapists and criminals! Sodomizing our citizens, stealing our TP!

Old people shit themselves all the time in every country.

Why are all of these photos 200 pixels?

>that guy on his knees next to a car

What is going there? Did he try to reach something under the car and then - BRAMPF - pants full of shit?

hehehehehe