Does Sup Forums really think that D&D are redpilled enough to turn her into a villain?

Does Sup Forums really think that D&D are redpilled enough to turn her into a villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a chance.

They'll just give her a redemption episode or something.

No. She'll marry Jon Snow and become queen, I know it hurts but just fucking accept it

red herring episode teaser...

>i will not help you against this world-threatening enemy unless you let me rule the north against the will of its people.

Yeah in what state of mind do you have to be to not see that as villainous?

The delusional ones yes.

The rest, not so much.

(((never)))
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

>I think you have to have some hope... we yearn for happy endings in a sense. Myself, I'm attracted to the bittersweet ending. People ask me how Game of Thrones is gonna end, and I'm not gonna tell them...but I always say to expect something bittersweet at the end. You can't just fulfill a quest and then pretend life is perfect.
Strictly happy ending seems out of the question, but it's also hard to think he would throw dany under the bus. Probably some compromise like Jon and Dany get married and have a kid but Jon dies or something.

sadly, no.

That's exactly what I want. It's the fairytale ending that all socially well adjusted normal people want.

Sup Forums is just full of contrarian faggots, Sup Forumstard losers and MGTOW women haters.

Sup Forumstards were living in their own little dream world last episode

Sup Forumsvision
>REEEEEEEEE COLORED PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING FROM US OUR PEOPLE CAN FIGHT TOO EVIL QUEEEEEEEN
showrunners:
>it was meant to morally grey. no one was in the wrong here.

>believing in the fat guy

>"contrarian faggots"
>pretending that's not the entire style of the story in the first place
(you)

>Wanting a fairytale ending in GoT

Why are you even watching this show?
Just watch a kids cartoon if thats what you are looking for

post yfw the Night King wins in the end and the final episode is just frost dudes stumbling around

>noone is in the wrong here

yeah well except the Dothraki who are just in it for senseless murder and rape.

stay triggered sweetie :^)

>story is about how tropes are bullshit
>AYY LMAO FAIRTALE ENDING = BEST ENDING
wew lad

>redpilled

I want this

Yes. It's obvious that was GRRM's intention. Unless they want to go against the point of the series (and there's no reason to think they will so far, just autistic screeching about them being hacks), they're going to go along with the outline.

>it was meant to morally grey. no one was in the wrong here.
If that was what they wanted, they wouldn't have shown the battle from the Lannister point of view. The only times we saw anyone's POV on Dany's side were Dany burning the shit out of people and Tyrion looking horrified at what was happening. It wasn't like Blackwater Bay, where action was switching back and forth between both sides, this battle was supposed to show Dany's actions from an outsider perspective for the first time. And she was slaughtering people and burning food like a monster.

Wouldn't Hollywood most likely turn her into a villain since she's a blonde Aryan woman

I hope they drop hints that she's slowing turning into the Mad King and by the end she's gonna lose her mind and the cycle will start again.

>rapist invading horde
vs.
>civilised royal army full of nice Ed Sheeran types defending their home

kys

getting real tired of Sup Forums trying to shill themselves on our board

Dolph Lundgren is not aryan, he's a nordic nigger.

I legit cried. Millennials are cheering for their death

ummm... sweetie Sup Forums doesn't identify as "themselves"
check your privilege

Too bad. The executives are literally calling Jaime and Bronn conquerers themselves, so it's all good if they roasted since it's war.

Holy fuck this hits me hard.

that would be the best ending for both books and tv series. oh pls make it happen

kek

also they didn't fix the dragon wing-through-tree effect in final cut? what a hacks

uhhh isn't Jon Snow her nephew

now that would be some cool shit

Her parents were siblings, I doubt itd be an issue

yes yes he is
I hope they get turned into whytes post cloital

>w-why do people call us Sup Forumstards ???

Does it really matter what he said 2 years ago? The show is going to end differently than the books.

So, all socially well adjusted normal people want is an incestuous relationship where an aunt marries her nephew?

>Redpilled
>My worldview is smart just like the Matrix
Sup Forumstards need to die

*inhales the cold air through teeth*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The way the show is going, I genuinely believe that this is better than anything hobo can put out. So fuck it, I choose anarchy!

Normalfags just want a """happy""" ending. They don't give a fuck Dany and Jon are related, most probably won't even make the connection unless they explicitly state it on the show.

>it's also hard to think he would throw dany under the bus.
GRRM is a giant pacifst and he has a history of writing antiwar stories. He wrote Dany to be a conqueror, and that's not a person he would write to be a hero. Making her the villain isn't throwing her under the bus, it's fitting with his usual themes and keeping with his love of subverting fantasy tropes. Dany was always supposed to be a villain we were able to understand from her point of view.

But then Jon will have to kill her to get the fire sword to kill the white walkers

>Sup Forumstards

LOOK MOM, I SAID IT AGAIN. I WONDER IF THEY'LL GIVE ME REDDIT GOLD THIS TIME...

Nothing marrers Morty wub a dub dub

So that means normalfags haven't had the brains to pay attention, and I shouldn't be jealous of them.
>more news at 10
Since when does a lion concerns himself with the... yadda yadda, sheep, opinion, Tywin quote thingy.

Will Euron be able to save Westeros?

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

Got all my money bet on the Night King winning the war. 20-1 dude. Fixin to be paid in this bitch

Hopefully we joins up with the night king in the very end. He's probably more useful alive so he might be spared until last.

>yfw the North is depopulated by the Night King's rampage and Dany settles all the Dothraki in the North

It's almost like its a real life allegory to what is happening in Europe with the jews and sandniggers

I don't see any problem with that

You must be retarded.
Literally every woman in the show at this point is treated as a rol model or badass despite being horrible people, and all men are either incompetent, eunuch, fat, pussywhiped or on maimed in some way and putting themselves under the order of said shit-tier women.
You have to be retarded if you haven't see how Danny is Azor Azai, full of fancy titles that will kill Jon with her fancy sword and end the White Walker threath and live ever after as a storng, independent women that needs no king.

Actually she'll die because of her own ambitions and arrogance, Jon will fuck off back North with the rest of Starks and some meme character will sit on the Iron Throne.

>isn't Jon Snow her nephew

Isn't Jon Snow her half-brother?

I don't get why my bf wants to fuck her so bad but doesn't appreciate Lena, Salsa, or Smirkfu.

Consider yourself lucky. My bf wants to fuck Bran.

Did your bf get you into game of thrones?

His father is her brother.
The one that Based Bobby B killed.

What is her tax policy?

Because platinum blondes are god tier desu

that would be the only way to save this poor excuse for a show and turn it into something worthwhile.
normalfags will be forever btfo.

rape and kill the taxpayer

>Lena, Salsa, or Smirkfu.
These are all inferior looking specimens.

She seems to be losing her mind slowly now when the war has actually started and she's losing.

Just imagine what will happen once she loses one or more of her dragons.

I doubt any of the main 5 cast stars will survive season 8

>turn her into a villain

Whether or not she wins is irrelevant. She is the primary antagonist at this point.

>Implying white people's armys in game of thrones aren'y full of rapists
It's like you've never watched the show.

That would be great actually, just a straight 60 minutes of all the places we have seen in the show, no dialogue. Just long shots.

I love how much this line blasted LotRfags

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

I hope so

The only way to salvage the series is to have YAAAS QUEEN turn into her father and the dragons going to Jon, the rightful heir

Dragons.

It doesn't make sense, but it's her answer for everything else. I can actually see that being a conversation between her, Varys, and Tyrion.

>Your grace, you are running out of money, we need to impose a tax system
>That makes sense, I have dragons, people will have to pay me taxes
>Sure... what do you think we should charge? And how should we collect it?
>I AM THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS! PEOPLE WILL PAY WHAT THEY OWE!
>Yes, but how much?
>DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ME? I HAVE DRAGONS!

>She is the primary antagonist at this point.
kek

Bran?

fgsfds

>mfw cripples like Bran and Arya survive the White Walkers war but Jon, Jaime, Tyrion die.

She's never even held a fucking sword before

>send dothraki to the north
>they all die because they're not used to winter
>think all of the castles are haunted so they cant live there
Whoa, its like real life.

Ye he was getting those Mad King flashbacks during the burning.

Great video.

>Skyfall theme starts playing
audibly laughed

GoT would be remembered for a very long time if they had the balls to do that. I love it.

>my bf wants to fuck her so bad
>casually mentioning her partner's thoughts of infidelity
topkek

>redpilled

how do you be this much of a faggot unironically

>people from your civilised culture rape and murder sometimes so it's exactly the same as this barbarian culture where it's the main theme.

Think Tyrion is starting to regret all-inning on an idealist twat that has never had to struggle or anything in her life?

There is nothing wrong with Aragorn/Arwen relationship.

I would love a happy ending, but I'm okay with a bittersweet one too. If she has to die then so be it.

As long as Jaime dies first, I don't care at all

>That pic
"What does the Lord of Light need with a dragon?

How is this a problem?
She'sa literal retarded child and yet se has gotten two armies, conquered and ruled two cities, burned he horsefuckers wisewoman and somehow didn' get fucked by doing it ad bunch of other shit that shouldn't have happened if she was just a fucking child. She's the Mary Suest of them all with Jon and Tyrion, except they have downsides and have passed and passing though harsh times, and and under th rule of a retarded woman.
Do you even understand how absurd is Arya as a character, and despite that we are shown she can spar with Brienne?