What does Sup Forums think of LaVey Satanism?

What does Sup Forums think of LaVey Satanism?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IBRuezNMcoaHNWZEM0WTJxMVU/view?usp=sharing
anti-cosmos.orgfree.com/download/Temple-of-The-Black-Light.pdf
vice.com/read/dr-kobus-jonker-420-v17n4
web.archive.org/web/20040922161210/http://www.saps.gov.za/youth_desk/occult/occult.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/941/425/a96.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's based on a fake little bitch that turned Christian literally on his deathbed after he got scared of the afterlife.

Sup Forums thinks this is a slide thread

some edgy kike

A meme, a good one, genuinely a good trolling of deist fags.

Poor mans pseudo-philosophy.

It's just Epicureanism + humanism with an occult aesthetic. If he was actually as smart as he thought he was he wouldn't have bothered writing such a forced rehash of old philosophy.

>LaVey Satanism is just Ayn Rand's Objectivitism repackaged
That's edger than just worshiping the Devil

Babby's first philosophy
on the same level as Marilyn Manson, intellectually

His daughter looks like a rent-a Taylor Swift, kind of.
Also, you think they fugged?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>tfw edgy kid in school that worshipped la vey and tried to unironically summon demons
Kek

no atheists in the foxholes

>edger than just worshiping the Devil
they don't think the devil is a thing so it doesn't matter much to them.

It's just humanists trolling chriscucks and successfully in that.

So my understanding is they think the metaphorical snake in the garden of eden was good because he gave us intelligence?
>In this moment I'm euphoric because I'm enlightened by my own intelligence

Edgy atheists who provide yet another example as to why we need to kill all non Christians.

>he wouldn't have bothered writing such a forced rehash of old philosophy.
the point was the money and notoriety. i don't think he cared about whatever it is your point is supposed to be.

Do I really have to explain my joke?

What does Sup Forums think of LeVey's connection to the CIA

I don't like it because I don't like non-existent Hebrew tribal gods.

>Goyim worship Satanel
>Picture says "Leviathan"
>Can't even Blaspheme right

Dorky and embarrassing. I once saved a friend from this faggotry back in 9th grade.

More like oy vey

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IBRuezNMcoaHNWZEM0WTJxMVU/view?usp=sharing

Need feedback on this about things like the preface about this from people like LaVey satanists.

Spiritual Satanist Master Race here.

Satan, as we spiritual Satanist's of the 218th Current see him, is not the 'Satan' of the Bible, other than the original meaning of the term, which is 'Enemy'.

We see 'Satan' as the symbol of anti-cosmic Chaos, the primordial force of the universe, which was formed into Order by the evil and enslaving Demiurge.

We seek to accelerate Causality into entropy and thereby defeat the slaver Demiurge through the use of occult acausal Chaos and liberate all sentient beings from the pernicious Plan of this being, who did not 'create' the universe, but rather imposed its Will upon Chaos, thereby creating this plane of existence.

We are not a joke. We are not a meme. We exist, and we are working toward the destruction of the totality of this 'universe' as it is commonly understood.

LaVey and his ilk are but a irksome yet necessary subterfuge to deflect the spiritually and aetherically un-ready from the Truth of our Struggle. They are, to us, a rather unfunny joke.

However, they are useful to us in certain ways. They, being the mundane and profane aspect of 'Satanism' in the mind of the sheep, sometimes lead pilgrims to the true path of Spirituality.

Because he's a kike. I used to think it was "cool" when I was a kid, now I despise this Jewry.

>too much Warhammer: the post

This is not a motherfucking game

anti-cosmos.orgfree.com/download/Temple-of-The-Black-Light.pdf

>we are working toward the destruction of the totality of this 'universe' as it is commonly understood
How do you guys plan on doing that if universe > you?

LaVey???

More like OyVey.

THE NOSE KNOWS!

If it means I can stick my dick in young women's assholes whenever I want, I'm for it.

Islam is also an option if you want that.

>We seek to accelerate Causality into entropy and thereby defeat the slaver Demiurge through the use of occult acausal Chaos

You have to get out of the basement first bucko
>also (((LaVey)))

Hey there

I want to join so I can have sex with lots of women

Underfuckingrated.

>I am edgy
>How could I be edgier?
>I know
>satan!
>but without the satan because I'm atheist

Is this copypasta?

Because that's some real fedora tipping shit right there.

>How do you guys plan on doing that if universe > you?

Through the (occult) introduction of primordial chaos invoked into the 'Field' through using human consciousness as the gateway.

There are many levels of this, depending on the occult and spiritual development of the worker. We have, within our order, many stages of esoteric revelation which weed out the weak, as it were.

My link here
is only the very most mundane level.

We are essentially a type of Left Hand Path spirituality, similar to Tantra in the East.

The main difference, however, is that we seek to destroy the entire material universe.

There are more of us than you might think.

(CERN)

Satanism is edgy goyim. The ladies will think your dark and mysterious. Everyone will say how cool you look with a vintage black sabbath tshirt on. Wear some guy-liner and pull out a packs of smokes and start headbanging while air guitaring cause you're a rebel and no one tells you what to do.

>We are not a joke. We are not a meme
That's where you're wrong.

Nothing personal but you sound like a retarded 7 year old.

>literally Stirner for LARPers
fuck off kikes, you can't dethrone the Stirn

I only posted what I did because I know that the majority of Sup Forumssters would scoff at me.

But maybe there will be one or two who will find their way to the true Path.

Kinda funny.

All his followers are tools though.

Nerd magnet.

LaVey was a clown trolling normies back when 95% of America WAS still normal.

He openly said so, too.

>mfw WOW So mysterious I want to know more
You really think this is 8000 BC that you can fuck wit peoples mind with mysticism?

Dude, this is written like typical high-school dropout frustrated in a small Christian town angry that he has to do an extra shift at the cardboard box factory bullshit. Whoever wrote this has a fat girlfriend, I guarantee it.

Yeah, it reads like some kid trying too hard to sound smart.

aight fuck the rest of you, this guy makes sense

Could you go more in detail on how cern is satanic, edge user?

You are the reason the department of occult activities should be reopened
vice.com/read/dr-kobus-jonker-420-v17n4

web.archive.org/web/20040922161210/http://www.saps.gov.za/youth_desk/occult/occult.htm

I think he's gone. Probably had a meltdown when he realised he's the one who's been trolled this all time.

Or probably is incredibly butthurt about our meme magic practiced from the comfort of our rooms in a shitposting friendly environment is immensely more powerful than his weird, complex cuck rituals like the baldie said

lol Temple of the Black Light, some goofy crap made up by Swedish black metal musicians

I can't tell if you goys are srs about meme magic anymore
That pic is hilarious tho

How long has the cult been going?

>On 11 September 2015, a crawler crane toppled over onto the Masjid al-Haram, the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. 111 people were killed and 394 injured.[3][4][5][6] The city was preparing for the Hajj pilgrimage.[7][8][9]
>11 September
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse

Oh, what about this
>i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/941/425/a96.jpg

did this actually happen?

I bet you're from the capital, only northerners are white!

That was the work of Baal, not your kike god.

Kek is not a kike

This is just some edgy nihilism because you fucked up at life and are too lazy to unfuck yourself.

b-but i'm from the capital and am white
My nipples r pink and so is my boipucci

Edgier version of atheism for autistic LARPers. Actual occultism is very well-hidden and would make these people shit themselves.

Isn't it basically just Hedonism or Trumpism?

Espaillat forever you Haitian, and you probably practice voodoo too :^)))

"Satan" is a fabrication from the Old Testament.

We get rid of Middle East goat-fucker religions, then satanism goes away too. It's a nice package deal.

>bringing chaos out of order with nice orderly rituals
This may be the gayest shit since the Roman baths.