-Cut, great job Emilia!

-Cut, great job Emilia!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI
youtube.com/watch?v=87Dq9TlKCbk
youtube.com/watch?v=72RRKKi4-dM
youtube.com/watch?v=I_pwl8sBD1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her eyebrows should be billed separately from her. They are their own being.

make it sloppy baby

She watched Hillary Clinton get a stroke just before and took inspiration from there. Nothing wrong in that.

You may not like it but this is what peak facial expressions look like

This is my gf favorite movie

This needs the Arnold pasta.

Kill her and then yourself

She is cute as fuck though. It's her mary sue character in GoT who is utter shit.

>THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN

I

time to really get into alcoholism mate

She LOVES Emilia Clarke, has a khaleesi doll and watches all her movies the day they are release. the day Me Before You came out, I was swamped with work and couldnt go, and she stomped off to watch it by herself and gave me tongue lashings for a week about how im not romantic and not considerate and blah blah blah. Shes watched the movie like 3 times since then and I brought her the book series as an apology at the time. My gf is nuts and I dk why i still put up with her shit almost 11 years into the relationship

Obviously she's prettier than Audrey Hepburn, but is she more talented?

youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI

wtf is wrong with her

only women like this actress, and thats because of her character in game of thrones.

Please post Genisys webms I want to show them to my gf

i feel bad this didnt do well and got cancelled. I want to see her in more leading roles

da muddah of acting

>Dumbledore did not prepare me for such horrors
>quick, get me the Sword of Gryffindor

*freeze frame*
you're probably wondering how i got here

I wanted to see her naked ass live onstage.

>he didn't go to eyebrows acting school

She went out with seth macfarlane she's not cute

well she still has Star Wars, that one will get one billion even if it's shit

and of course, she'll be more free after GoT finish and being the most beloved character of the series will help her land any role she wants so maybe she'll start accepting more leading roles, perhaps a capeshit even.

youtube.com/watch?v=87Dq9TlKCbk
youtube.com/watch?v=72RRKKi4-dM
I finally get it now.
Thanks Seinfeld.

So why do we hate her on Me Before You? Her character wasn't that bad and she was more cute than ugly.

my sides

She doesn't seem to have a facebook page.
She has a verified twitter but never posts on it.
She has Instagram, but barely 230 posts in it.

Outside of her very shitty character, which was even shittier in the source material, she seems a very nice person and somewhat of an old fashioned girl, which are a rare thing nowdays. Why do you hate her so much?

I want a rimjob from her where all I can see is her wriggling eyebrows

youtube.com/watch?v=I_pwl8sBD1I

I don't think anyone hates her, but we just don't think she's a very good actress.

I agree though see she's like an absolute sweetheart

*seems like an absolute sweetheart

She's hot when she's not contorting her face so heavily, like her resting face is hot

this

What the fuck, this is unsettling

Top tommy

>11 years

either propose or dump her already. you are a coward for either delaying marriage or delaying a breakup. shit or get off the pot.

That's some eyebrow kino right there

you can say a lot of things about emilia clarke but her eyebrow game... ridiculous

Think the only explanation is that shes tired of keeping the same resting bitch face 100% of the time in GoT, then in every other job she tries to fit as many """"""""""""facial expressions"""""""" she can.

Double jointed eyebrows.

This isnt real

She's not the most amazing actress but she just seems so nice and charming. I can't really hate on her.

we are engaged. weve been together since we were 16

holy shit, it's like they have a life of their own

one moment she looks normal, and then they suddenly awake