youtube.com/watch?v=OvrpRnwFFwo
youtube.com/watch?v=nB2Fc5ZJRds
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUw6CrhCA0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7rb2qqEJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

's alright.

Jellyfish.. I mean.. do we need 'em?

I can't be dealin' wit this thread

I think this is Ricky's best work. The combination of Rick's demeanor, Steve's level-headedness, and Karl's charming stupidity came together to make something beautiful and memorable.

Now make me a reviewer, already.

Ellipses are three dots.

>So I went to the Hospital
>Let me guess, you asked for an ashtray

it would be spiteful..
to put jellyfish in a trifle!

I think you're pausing too long, m8

What I mean is, I don't know what I mean.

kkkaaaarrrlllllll
plllleeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee

So this Sup Forums place? Why even post here. Your just gonna get angry. Weird in'it

>Your just gonna get

No, you bumbling fool. The point is to talk about cartoons. The people who get mad are just tossers with nothing better to do.

Right so one time there was this big red fellow and his friend a fishy bloke, right? And they where up investigating this place when some guy jumps out and points a gun at them. Only it wasn't a guy. It was a monkey.

'ang on now, I'm not 'avin a go, but um.. I mean, if.. if you like to.. 'ave a wanCk.. should that be... an insult?

You're talkin shit karl. There's no way a monkey would be there you dopey twat

With twins, there's always a snidy one

>wanCk

i dunno how else to express the way he overpronounces his Ks sometimes

>it's a K Dilkington episode
I don't even know why that's so funny

Best episode is ?

>it's a Karl roasts Steve completely and utterly until Steve is an enraged mess episode

Now-now hold on, I want to hear this. What were they investigating for? Did they KNOW the monkey was going to be there?

>that moment in the XFM series where Karl gets so mad he starts talking through clenched teeth

>well, you know, no one likes to make fun of an invalid

Nah. They were lookin' fer' two geezers who stole a box wita fly innit.

jesus who let the chavs in here

Sure it was a fly and not a house spider?

Tingin' its way up the tube

when does this ever happen? I thouhgt i'd seen every episode

>be rich
>over two metres tall
>history of scoring highest quality tail
>go to pieces when a bald man calls you invalid

>a man that doesn't exist
>a woman that hasn't been on tv or a film for 10 years

My absolute favorite has to be this
youtube.com/watch?v=OvrpRnwFFwo
>"the monkey starts backing up with the gun and the money"

fucking goggle eyed freak

Listen to XFM series 2. Karl gets fucking vicious.
This wasn't the best insult but it got the best reaction.
youtube.com/watch?v=nB2Fc5ZJRds

have you listened to the radio show in its entirety?
in fairness, that's a severe insult in england. and he must be sensitive about being the ugliest man in the room when ricky gervais and karl pilkington are the only other people in it

oh 'ell, I wanna know what Karl thinks about Harambe

Ricky will probably whine about Harambe getting killed and saying Haramabe didn't ask to be in a zoo.

There is certainly a lot of odd charm to this.
I have heard tons of podcasts which is the closest thing to this but the chemistry of these guys is different

>That awkward pause after 1:40

BRUH

>So there was the this baby, right? It was with its parents at the park, an' it got out of their sights. So they said "oh bollocks" an' went lookin' for it. Finally, they find the little guy, an' it was some bloke that found him. He was just trying to protect him, see? But the parents thought he was a child napper. So they call the police, right? And the police shoot the bloke who was just tryin' to protect some kid.

>And the crazy part. That bloke was a monkey fellah

Anyone know where I can get the podcasts? Torrent or something.
Or at least where I can watch the series without it being in 240p.

Private trackers seem to be the only decent place to find anything that isn't top-of-the-viewcount shit like Game Of Thrones or what have you... TPB and KAT and others like it are slowly being weeded out.
Maybe try looking for it on a streaming site like kisscartoon? Though I doubt it's there.

Alright, I'll check. Thanks.

tbf XFM was years before Steve became super rich and famous and able to pull top tier girls. I doubt he'd have the same reactions now to Karl having a go.

Yeah but Steve a total skinny lank and while he can be charming he may be annoying as fuck and overly opinionated to stay in a relationship.

Ricky the worst of the three though

i'm hurting a lot

Man Moths?

>Yeah but Steve a total

>It could be your brother.

>TING TANG BING BONG, IT TINING ITS WAY UP THE TUBE
Every fucking time I die from that.

>86115473
>IT TINING ITS

>tfw Ricky, Steve and Karl aren't mates anymore

im sure they'll do something in the future. you just got have hope that ricky won't let the last karl fade in to obscurity.

steve and karl dont talk to each other anymore on their twitter

they dont even mention each other professionally

i guess eventually they both took it too far

I guess Steve couldn't handle the bantz

Karl actually has the right idea about a lot of stuff, he's just not very good at expressing it.

Gervais is a cunt but it works in this context.

Max WIS, Low INT and all that.

The time when Karl destroyed Ricky.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUw6CrhCA0

Karl makes the show.

Did I tell you about the immune system?

so is karl, ricky, and steve no longer friends?

LET HIM FINISH RICK

A show about three insufferable, overly-opinionated morons that somehow makes all three of them hilarious.

Any one of them on their own are awful, but put 'em all together and it's glorious.

Karl is probably the least terrible among them, because he actually is willing to acknowledge he's a bit of an idiot, he just doesn't care.

>I have heard tons of podcasts which is the closest thing to this

The Ricky Gervais Show literally is a podcast. They just took clips from their podcast and animated them.

Honestly, Karl is probably more famous than Ricky Gervais these days, at least in America.

spicy sausage

I love how Karl will get tired of thinking of something, give up, and frame it as if that's what the whole world did
he's always saying like "the moonky was called 86, because there were LOADS of moonkys at the time, an' they ran outta names" or "all the sounds have been used up now, some bird somewhere, he's gonna sound like.. like a corvette or something"

Like, goombas, yeah? What are they?

Karl has moments where he's truly profound though.

Even Ricky couldn't turn it into a joke.

Daily reminder

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aU7rb2qqEJs

what's with the blue bits?
oh indeed. i think he's too smart for his dodgy little brain to handle. it gets tired so easily.

Because alone they're opinionated idiots rambling on about their opinions no one cares about.
Together they have entertaining stupid arguments.
Karl alone would just explain his idea and never really go in depth or try to explain it. Ricky and Steve egg him on so he try and articulate his weird ideas. And either they fall apart or he exposes a weird kind of logic on how he got there. Either way it's entertaining to listen to. Ricky alone would just be the smug prick that Rick is. Steve just doesn't have the personality to carry on alone. So all together they create a machine that gets the most out of Karl. Or better yet, Karl is the cow, Stephen and Ricky are the milk machine.

>have a skinny black friend
>literal personification of Karl
>same somewhat genius opinions except it's all about anime/fighting games/lack of a girlfriend

Anyone else know a Karl in their life?

Look at the actual characters' eyes.

they just have normal white eyes with black dots in them. mario and luigi have blue eyes but not wario and waluigi. and in the cas eof steve they seem to be like tears

Wario and Waluigi have blue bags around their eyes. The cartoon style of this show doesn't show the whites of anyones' eyes.

you still leave fleshtoned space around the pupils when you draw bags around eyes such as these

also, i seriously never noticed those weird lines around their eyes. they dont look like bags, at all. they look like some kind of horrible mistake.. but i'm lookin it up, and there they are

no, its from between songs when they DJed on XFM

>oh indeed. i think he's too smart for his dodgy little brain to handle. it gets tired so easily.
Ricky has even admitted as much on the show. He says Karl is smarter than he thinks, it's just that he's really, really bad at articulating his points, so even when he's not talking shit, it comes out that way.

Though it does kill me when people say that Rick and Steve should just have been nicer to Karl and let him talk. Because the humor came from them egging him on. Even when Karl had a point, it's supposed to be for humor.

How many of these exist?

the XFM show is god-tier.

>alright kirsty?

how does SuSAN put up with him. Women's a saint

Turns out OP was actually a monkey

well they're a little too mean sometimes
and it's natural to want to pick apart a situation like that, yknow? We all want to explain to the idiot the little details he's missing, or just end a Three's Company / Frasier type farce by just explaining that one tiny missing detail that would unravel it.
we can imagine the looks on their faces if we gave the little detail that solved the whole misunderstanding. but the tension of it NOT happening is why we watch

I love his inability to comprehend metaphor

>well they're a little too mean sometimes
Oh yeah, sometimes they all go too far, Karl included, but it's supposed to be for laughs.

i do the same kind of shit. it's like yeah that metaphor works, but if you take it a little further, it also explains why that statement isn't always true.. and it had to come from somewhere, but if that somewhere is inaccurate, it kinda tears the whole thing down dunnit

Not enough

I am the Karl

literally just type in gervais xfm on youtube

Is there a poster for the other movie?

This is actually funny.

I know one who made Karl-type riddles/jokes.
The kind of jokes that nobody gets and your brain hurt when they get explained, not because they are smart but needlessly complicated and aimless.