twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Jeffries

One month left ...

david lunch lol

youtube.com/watch?v=9YblGYcH_2M

how many times do you think cooper had to watch the arm dance for 25 years

soundcloud.com/dirtyyhairyy/i-love-cooper

episode 15 approacheth

James's crying woman has 7-6-63 tattooed on her arm.

I don't know if it's significant but no one has pointed it out before.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4JELJbz3wA

Hello, Beulah.

the actress said it's her parents birthday, its not a tat for the show

Seriously though we should try and get a Sup Forums dub of the Jeffries scene made, it's too good to pass up.

I'm going to record all the Jeffries lines right now

Sheryl is the best

ah thanks. it was drivin' me crazy.

im this guy

I'm watching the series for the first time and I got to this scene. I absolutely loved the hilariously bad acting in this episode, but I also want to know: is this plot point is ever going to be resolved in this season or the new one? I don't care much for spoilers

It feels too weird even for this series.

It's the actress's tattoo. Doesn't mean shit.

is americans really that bad with the calendar?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

What's it like being assistant director for Lynch?

Is he waking up in E14?

First for B L A C K G R A N D M A S

nope.

possibly could be resolved this season though unlikely.

It's implied that Josie might be around still in a scene from the new season.

7663 = blue color

It's never resolved. Frost's book mentions that Josie haunts the wood of the Great Northern. And it's accepted the humming heard by Ben and his secretary is Josie.

Probably not. Although you can probably come up with a reasonable explanation once you have all the data from the whole show.

how lynched will you be when episode 18 cuts off with a nuclear bomb but it's a real nuclear bomb and lynch left showtime demanding that CBS pay Kim to drop a bomb precisely at 8:58:00 on September 3 right as Eddie Vedder finishes "Out of Sand" opening up an irl portal to another dimension?

if the spoilers were part 14 are true

james goes to the hotel to investigate it.

It's funny how a show with maybe 30000 viewers max can keep a general going throughout the day like this

I guess nobody who watches this schlock actually has a job

Pete sees her face in the lodge in S2 (though he was probably just being poetic)

Imagine being Ray Wise in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sheryl Lee, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and lovely symmetrical white face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is Google another black grandma on his iPad in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ray and not only sit in that chair while Sheryl flaunts her attractive body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her curves and Caucasian skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that sob. Not only having to tolerate her beautiful fucking visage but her kindhearted attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SHERYL LEE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her adorable fucking Anglo-Germanic face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of teen anals and black grannies and later alleged Lynch rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missoula. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her porcelain stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "CUTE" (for that is what she calls herself) beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ray. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

tell me this shit is a joke and isn't in the episode from Sunday; I haven't had a chance to watch it yet

Excuse me user, I'm a full time security guard at my parent's house.

it's 11:30pm where I am, pepo

do I even need to post this

Software Engineer here. I'm usually alternating coding and shitposting. Feels guud.

I'm looking for a YouTube clip of the whole scene of Phillip Jefferies but I'm having trouble, as there not the missing pieces version. As It doesn't have cooper talking to Gordon first.

>1/30th of Twin Peaks Return viewers are Sup Forums posters

Most of us are retired. Because believe it or not, this show was out before you were born.

1 month left

youtube.com/watch?v=rHl_8WK8w3Y

Friendly reminder that Special Agent Tamara Preston has written a case file that confirms that The Eddy Vedders never get to play at the Roadhouse

[sped up carnival music intensifies]

no he legit sees her face. Ben does too, that's why he suddenly spins around in the scene straight after Pete says that. in the original shooting script, Pete was going to literally see her face CGI'd into the fire but by that point the show had been cancelled so they never edited it in time.

the ep where Josie becomes a doorknob was literally the last ep before it was officially cancelled and was pulled. it was only after a letter campaign a few weeks later they aired the remainder.

Leland singing Mairzy Doats confirmed for end of Part 14.

I saw that clip, but it didn't have cooper before hand

her parents have the same birthday?

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

nope just a silly little facebook joke ;)

dunno then

Will someone explain who this character is and why he apparently is significant? I've only seen him in FWWM and didn't think much about it but you guys seem to obsess over him. Is he in any way relevant to this season?

He's a guy that jumps

He's just a meme, frenlo.
He's also in the cast list for this season.

Find a flaw

WE'VE GOT MILES TO GO

>He's also in the cast list for this season.

He's Eddie Vedder with a mask on. He takes it off in episode 18.

she's not my gf

I'll see if i can't download the film then clip it from that scene

Is it really true that this show has few viewers? I'm not expecting it to be as popular as GOT but why do people not seem to like this show?

I hate that fat fuck

because it's not nostalgia bait
they made something new and different and normies were expecting it to be like the old show

Concern troll spotted

Yeah the only people who watch it are in this thread

I'm partially convinced the guy made this movie to get to make out with Sheryl Lee, seeing as it was made in 2014 and still hasn't released

/tpg/ should crowdfund a movie like this to hire Sheryl to make out with some user

The world is 95% pleb user, just accept that truly great stuff like this will never be appreciated or acknowledged by the brainlet masses.

>As reported by THR, Showtime CEO David Nevins talked about the future of “Twin Peaks” at the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour yesterday. In short, you probably shouldn’t expect another season.

>“I don’t think so, but it’s not impossible. [David Lynch and I are] both avoiding the conversation for a while; we want to let the story coalesce and see how people feel at the end,” Nevins said at the event, when asked if more “Twin Peaks” was in store.

>As Nevins detailed, the new “Twin Peaks” hasn’t exactly been a ratings juggernaut for Showtime, but it has done well enough on streaming services to make the network happy with the decision to bring it back after 25 years.

>“I’m really happy with the performance. It drove our business in a way that almost nothing else could,” he explained. “It’s been interesting and maybe it’s a blinding glimpse of how Netflix looks at the world but [it had] a palpable effect on subscribers even though its overall numbers are not as big as our biggest shows. But it’s had a very palpable effect on subscribers for multiple months now.”

BUT HOME!

around 250k per episode according to showtime these days. but when factoring all the platforms its pretty ok I think

It's not that bad. It was revealed that the show receives 2 mil viewers across all platforms, which is pretty gud considering how niche this series actually is.

Unironically not enough surface level plot for normies. They are unable to wrap their heads around anything to enjoy in most media besides the most basic plot. Most of these are the ones complaining about how nothing is happening in the show and that it's boring

this is why we need to cancel after the finale rolls around.

the ceo is probably expecting people to stick around for ray donovan and the other poop on showtime.

guarantee they'll be a drop in subs after twin peaks and he'll consider doing another if lynch wants to.

>“It was always intended to be one season,” Showtime president and CEO David Nevins told Deadline at the Showtime TCA party. “A lot of people are speculating but there’s been zero contemplation, zero discussions other than fans asking me about it.”

>That said, “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,” said Showtime programming president Gary Levine, who was ABC’s executive on the original Twin Peaks series and played a key role in bringing the revival to Showtime.

Ike was trying to leave a message for JT before getting arrested

Who the fuck is JT??

it was pointed out several breads ago

Watch out guys, we got some serious intellectuals in here.

Jumping Thespian, /tpg/'s been calling him by the wrong name

So this is the reason why we always have to expect a simple format from movies/television because if it is slightly too complex, then it won't sell. It's sad to think about.

I guess the only reason this show managed to get its funding is because Lynch is such a well-known director.

I bet you think you're real intelligent hunh

Of course

Show me a more kino shot from the original series. You have a limited availability of seconds to do so

guy fucked up, it's their wedding date

it does fairly well in other countries where it isn't broadcast through showtime. like in europe it goes through hbo and local channels. it only has low ratings in the us.

So if you die whist wearing the ring your soul gets trapped in the lodge? Does that mean Theresa Banks' soul is trapped in the lodge?

Also, how did Theresa get the ring in the first place?

its true though

people wanted coop to wake up, stroll into twin peaks, solve another mystery etc.

instead were getting something fresh and unexpected that isn't just a rehash of the old seasons.

>No one is watching it
>"T-they're just too stupid to appreciate it, unlike I who is so smart and understands the nuance of Based Lynch"

i think this is called being a hipster?

I wonder about this too.

Why do any of the characters end up with the ring? It's not like you want to carry it? What's its benefit?

It's not real. Although that'd be pretty C O O L.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZN7rBqSQUS
All the Jeffries lines

I don't see what's hipster about that statement. how do you know that it isn't true?

coop was pretty big dick to james in the original series even after the locals stuck their necks out for him. deserved to get lodged for that desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI
What was Jimmy Scott doing singing in the black lodge?

>people wanted coop to wake up, stroll into twin peaks, solve another mystery etc.
[citation needed]

And if it were exactly like the original series it would be the #1 show on television? Is that what you believe?

what is she wearing over her vagina

>that screaming
lmao