Be honest!

Be honest!
Do you respect Germany or Austria more?

Geh scheißn, piefke! Na, mach nur scherze

I like how Mozart was triggered that Salieri gave lessons for free since he was loaded
Also Austria is Germany

muh Vivaldi

Mozart was German.
Austria can have shitters like Schönberg.

Germany with no doubts

Wagner is better

Austria

Beethoven>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mozart

For me? It's Sweden

i'll have a bit of the old ludwig pls. also this

I hate both of them

Äh, wot? Mozart was, technically, neither, as Salzburg used to be an independent arch-bishopbric. But he is more Austrian than German, because of cultural and geographical reasons

Beethoven’s Turkish March was better.

He considered himself to be a German. Ther are multiple quotes where he refers to himself as a German and speaks of his "German fatherland" and "Germany". The only relation to Austria he has is that his hometown was annexed by Austria after his death.

best is tchaikovsky's overture 1812

hitler also considered himself german... fuck you subhuman

I don't really see them as separate entities

Hitler was also German

>posting two Germans
alright

mozart=bach>beethoven

Oh god, of course he referred to him as german, the fucking Kaiser of Austria consiedred himself as german as there was no real austrian nationalism back then. Everyone who spoke German was German, no matter if he was from Prussia, Köln, Augsburg, Salzburg, Bavaria and so on. The Austrian identy began to emerge after the Prussian-Austrian war(19th century)/world wars and part of our identy is godamn Mozart. He also most likely spoke an austrian/salzburgian dialect with an south barbarian touch(his father was from Augsburg)

Krauts BTFO

your bad excuses make me tired

Wtf? What do you mean?

Austria, they have nicer overall climate, and culturally more universally interesting.

>the virgin germanoids
vs
>the chad frenchman

But if I had to choose between the two, I'd pick Beethoven.

I am sorry, I just tried to banter you

Well done, I guess

you just got trolled because I wrote this
but not this