i dont know what happened

100% delicious

>DC CHUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I want to wrestle with her

>h-how do i become her sparring partner

Fuck this bitch

Somehow she managed to be the worst part of the already god awful Hobbit movies

perfect

WASP is the best developed female hero in all of capeshit. She's believable and not annoying "stronk black womenz dont need no mans" bullshit. She fallible, feminine and convincingly motivated by situational complexes, rather than ideology.

its not really her fault desu

its the character

it is an awful insert that doesnt fit the world at all

She had one request when she signed on for Hobbit.

No love triangles.

Guess what Peter Jackson wanted to add with reshoot?

geektyrant.com/news/evangeline-lilly-didnt-want-a-love-triangle-in-the-hobbit

>WASP is the best developed female hero in all of capeshit
lol no

>celebrities that could beat you in a fight

She read the lines and cashed the checks, fuck her and and Jackson

my giantess/size/foot fetish should greatly enjoy this movie if they do it right. monsters vs aliens sustained me this long, its nice to have something new to look forward to. refreshing

It's over . Wonder Woman won.

There better be some nice barefoot stomping scenes.

No. fuck you!

as much as i would like it, there wont be since ant man 1 implies changing size or being a different size with the suit off is fatal. i want a scene where one of them gets stuck small or big. theres a greater chance of that happening. there was a high heel in the night club in ant man one that stepped on him, if youre that desperate that it. it wasnt even a second long though. it did nothing for me

Maybe in part 2 the suit is improved and can do more advanced stuff

i fucking hope so. it would be magical.
im also more of a fan of slow size change,
so maybe there will be a malfunction scene where e that happens.

i'll get called out for Sup Forums but i'm genuinely so sick of how all guys are faggots on film now and "girl power!!!!" is constant

while i know what you are on about

ant man really is that though, the point is hes a snarky weak fucker whos cheeky but a heart of gold

his character could easily be beaten up by wasp girl

Agreed that it does more make sense here, and she is training him

But still... majority of guys who have 80+lbs on a woman should literally be able to just grab and lie on top and this shit happens too often

Reminder that if your woman can't beat up lesser men you are a numale cuck

It's a training montage, he doesnt know how to fight, and he isn't really fit or bigger than her

Most of the women in these Marvel movies beat their male counterparts by throwing their vagina in their opponent's face and doing some spin trick.

It is a subtle way of showing us that women can only subdue men with their vaginas which is true enough in the first world.

Theses cuts kill the scene

MOMMY

>has muscles and fight training
>still does the jump up and wrap her legs around the guys head to toss him move

Lol she's shit

>ywn spar with a qt that can kick your ass
why even live?

Its a sexy move.

Dick status: activated

umm no sweetie
she won't gross 400M+ in the domestic BO :^)

>those sex arms

Hnngg

Why does that matter at all?
Turn off the computer, go outside and look around you: you will see that males are obviously bigger and stronger than females. Film can't change that.
If you can't see that men are stronger then it's a problem with the men in your area, not a problem with hollywood.

>tfw she will never crush you skull between her thighs so that your blood seeps through her tights and mixes with her pussy juices
Why even live?

morelike literally perfect

>that guy who hates Gal is still posting even after Wonder Woman was a massive success critically and finically

give up buddy. no one cares

Reminder that I want Evie to sit on my face and suffocate me

>when the toes come out

is she going to audition for she hulk next? just kidding we all know biel would snatch it up in an instant and kick her ass to boot

does that black guy in the back have a penis for a finger?

Cringy bitch.

>ywn be ant man
>ywn shrink down and go build a house in her shoe

Once you get older, muscles are the only way to keep you from looking like Cameron Diaz

So is Infinity War gonna be a huge Sasuage fest? Can't see Widow being useful against Thanos.

they will probably bring out captain marvel at the end to BTFO thanos and pave the way for her movie and set up new jewish sequels

If they stick to the comics a bunch of female characters are the most important part of the story

>implying Squirrel Girl isn't going to embarrass the shit out of him

Nebula's arc is pretty pivotal to Thanos'.
As bullshit as Carol is sometimes Thanos is the king of bullshit, especially with a writer that goes in with his latent Eternal powers.

Also it's a team movie so everyone will atleast seem like they're helpful. Including Wasp and Widow.

pit whore

Scarlett Witch
Mantis
Gamora
Nebula

It warps people sense of reality, it also looks utterly ridiculous especially when the women are usually stick thin. If they want to have le badass womyn just have them stick to shooting people or having magic powers

She looks like Dana DeArmond with those bangs

Go to any fucking jiu jitsu or judo gym and sign up for classes. You'll run into them eventually. I was a skinny twerp, started training BJJ 3 days a week, wound up dating and now am engaged to a one of my first female sparring partners. It can happen if you stop pissing and moaning on a malaysian finger painting board and go into the real world and meet actual people. Best part about bjj? You not only make friends, you get /fit/ and learn to kick ass. It's one of the best favors you can do for yourself.

that's the power of the BBC

>ultimate surrender dana dearmond
Those were the days.

>Your waifu is worst girl
>Across all media

Kate is the worst character

>you get /fit/
How does one get fit from learning martial arts?

Try raping her now, silly orcs!

I WANNA CUM IN HER FUCKING PUSSY IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK FOR

Wait, I forgot, was there rape undertones in the last Hobbit movie? I vaguely remember a really suggestive fight scene

I'm so happy that we'll finally see her shrink. I hate that they went with the closed mask for her though, pisses me off. Should have been a visor or maybe a see-through gold material.

>oscarlets are virgin waifufaggots
Can't make this shit up

Prolly Edgar Wrights fault for making Pym Particles tech in the suit rather than a serum.

>ass
yeah, Biel has a lot of that

>tfw ill never be bullied by giant waspfu with her big muscles
Literally just fucking kill me

When I grow up I'm gonna MARRY Lilly!

Poor lily went from a 10 to a 6 i don't even know if I'd bother beating up a chub for her these days

Finally, a movie about Protestantism!

SEX

A
R
M
S

he DOES know how to fight. hes far stronger than she is. problem is he has no actual skill. he can hit hard but he cant aim well or predict movements or know any key areas to damage. thats why he did so well at the beginning prison fight but not against her, who as a woman, needs all the skill she can get to take down stronger men

>having those thighs wrapped around your head, pushing your face into her crotch
>tapping out immediately like a faggot

does she not wash her vagina or something?

shes a busy business woman who doesnt have time to soak in a tub

Totally right, she aged like shit and look like a trap

>look like a trap
well she DOES have a penis

>How does one get /fit/ from physical activity?
are you pretending to be retarded?

This shit always gives me the most abstract boner.

What is she doing?

giv biceps gf