This kills the Southern European

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpZrEzqtDGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The euro currency was a mistake.

A agree it needs be destroyed.

Buy British goods change your Euros to pounds we can bring it down .

DELETE THIS

what can we do to speed it up and increase the damage in the damn southern european shitholes?

How is it the Northern countries's fault that all of southern Europe sucks since the age of Augustus?

Get your shit together down there ffs.

You think you can damage the Euro by weakening it? Think again, its weakness is its strenght.

it seems like the arrogance of the eternal woodnigger hasn't diminished after getting their asses kicked in two consecutive world wars after being assholes

anyway, enjoy the nigger shipments, hopefully we can be efficient enough at that :^)

what in the everloving FUCK is Norway doing on that Satanic coin?

>eternal woodnigger
???

>this kills the Bundesrepublik

>???
look at your flag

>Think again, its weakness is its strenght.
Did you hire Trudea to be in charge of monetary policy?
>if you devalue it, it wins

The EU was a mistake senpai

A currency made by and for germany.

We used to have inflation here.

Do you even know economics basics? Currency devaluation is a standard instrument against competition.

What do we have to do with wood?

You don't have competitors, you have debt-slaves. But please, continue devaluing your currency so that the Greeks can pay it back by sending you one shipment of olives.

forests m8

>this kills the European

Our competitors are not Greek. They are Chinese, American. Formerly French and Italian, no longer, thanks to the Euro.

>Protestant-scum brings religion up
Walk away. Just walk away and no one will get burned at the stake.

>religious
>2016

>FINANCIAL
>MUSICAL
>CHAIRS
>GREECE WAS THE FIRST ONE LEFT STANDING
>ITALY IS NEXT

It does. It shouldn't have been created in the first place.

Sweden looked too phalic without you lol

>Germans are the arrogant elves of real life
At last I truly see

>atheist
>2016
We get it, you're a sexually frustrated 27 year old virgin.

>any
>falling for the printed Jew

28 actually

This kills the Southern European

Hang in there user, don't let any succubus still your mana before the finish line.

your flag is a bit shit compared to the Union Jack

>falling for le "falling for le printed jew meme" meme

Shit, I was just joking before but that's actually fucking pathetic. Go get a life and get off Sup Forums.

Wait for DeutcheBank to collapse

I say let's hasten the day, then we may rebuild on firm libertarian grounds, not this fiat centrally planned quantitatively eased bullshit they call "economy" one cannot opt out of or numerous ponzi schemes it relies on while everyone keeps sucking the collective teat of state budgets, the most successful """private sector""" enterprises in particular

Won't happen. Keep bailing it out, Papadopoulos ^_o_^.

>Won't happen.
You underestimate our powers

Even a left-wing government party with anti-German rhetoric couldn't do shit against overlord Schäuble.

Have you started stockpilling supplies yet?

Another pointless Sup Forums HABBNING hysteria. That was a casual reminder to be prepared, just in case. We don't have an army to speak oft to wage war.

Didnt you get a mad increase on military budget this year?
I remember reading it somewhere sometime ago

just fuck already

Nope. We spend around 1% of our GDP, less than you. Our old habits are gone, we conquer Europe with banks now.

Give me back my peseta, fucking krauts.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpZrEzqtDGg

Not really. I love having a hard currency.

>hard currency
>€
top kek

In comparison to the Drachma (Greek monopoly money), peobably.

Oooh geee Good one Italy Nice Zinger you got off. Bet Germany is angry.

In this picture we see all the combined wealth of all Greeks

I never understood how Americans use more cards but Europeans have the most inconvenient currency, it always sucked having to carry around all the freaking change.

You get overcharged by your de-facto monopolist transfer system and feel free to spend more than you have. We are smarter than that.

THIS FUCKING JEW TRIED STEALING MY SHECKEL THE MOMENT I PLACED IT DOWN >:(

Not true I dont see the two gold medals we won this olympics

THIS

but dont worry, when the final collapse happen germary industry will burn in hell, and i will laught with you my fellow PIGS

We PFIGS nao

W-Wasn't it PIIGS? What happened to ayyreland?

Germans screwed everyone over again with their meme currency. Now inviting millions of worthless people. They won't stop trying to destroy Europe until Germany ceases to exist.

fucking yeah !
btw how the eurocrap things is felt around greece ?
do people perceive that is a german domination instrument made for hegemony puropose ?

>fat bird

Haha, it's too big to bail mate. This time there's no cure

>do people perceive that is a german domination instrument made for hegemony puropose ?
Yes for the most part

Mitterand and Delors forced us into this shitty currency. It was the price we had to pay for the reunification.
That not even this plan worked out for you isn't our fault.
I just want my DMark back.

good, because around here being against the euro or the europe immediately made you a nazi
i guess peoples don't have suffered enouth yet

I fucking hate how Euro coins look. So disgusting.

i don't understand how you can have such amazing highways and yet suck so much at driving on them. you cause massive traffic jams through the sheer power of your idiocy alone. it's like your people are in a dream state where they have no fucking clue where they are and they just act like vegetables

i think your people's spirit is long gone and you're in line for extinction

>2

cute

It is three actually my bad