youtube.com/watch?v=Q55B7Q8-Vik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before watching this video I predict:
>im a slut
>i am fat
>benis and begina

Don't forget
>I'm a bitch lol!

Well since tits make me smile, I have to agree. Women are definitely funnier.

bro stop posting that pic in every thread you insufferable faggot

> Skip to random part
> lol he's holding a kitten hahahahhaha
> the guy is a firefighter and obviously just saved that kitten from some incident, probably not even his.

Just compare it to the male version:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q

We've been defeated...

Lithuania is feeling the need to leave its mark on this board like finns and spurdo or eesti teethbrushing fetish.

Still funnier than key and peel

They're laughing at nothing, Jesus.

I hate working with women because there's never any stimulating conversation, but being the only man in the equation means I smash the social and corporate pecking order by default, so Idk.

by oppressing women

women aren't funny, for biological reasons.

I didn't even smile. Give me Jimmy carr any day.

2 minutes in, I haven't laughed once and I really don't understand the purpose of this. It's just typical condescending female behavior, how is this funny?

Amy Schumer is the worst-looking comedienne in existence

>cuckolding
>racemixing

Mandatory viewing wrt Schumer youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

couldn't be less funny

>Amy

>hehe looks how easily i reject ppl xD

I know humour is in the eye of the beholder n everything but fuck me sideways twice backwards on a door nob cunt that blonde whale is objectively anti-funny, not just un funny, anti-funny.

>Literally Sup Forums

The Eric Andre one is pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=8uwYo_M_I5Q

Isn't that the guy that did the cringeworthy breitbart interview?

I got triggered when she said "disclosh" and stopped watching

>Automatic yes on the black guy no comments whatsoever

>lithuania
It's a single teenage autist doing this shit for attention.

Amy's looking a bit rougher than usual these days.

Women indeed are funnier than men.

Not when they intend to be.

Women are not funny literally all sex,make up,sex, vagina, slut,not slit,penis,men nothing original nothing worthwhile woman are not funny.

>Bitch looks like literal shit
>Picky as fuck
Fuck that bitch

Women aren't funny. But more important: women shouldn't be funny.

And this is okay?

What if dudes did this?

I hate her so fucking much.

more Schumer rage bait - youtube.com/watch?v=zIWAUjJ168A

I agree. Women lose once again.

Hmm. Actually, this wasn't that bad. Amy Schumer seemed alright in this clip...

Hannibal is GOAT

Kys

I expected her to match and spit bantz not make unfunny observations about people then reject them

That isn't comedy, that's oppression.

My god that is way funnier than that feminazi in the OP

>guys doing charity are douches
>people putting pictures of themselves doing exiting stuff is bad
>why don't you just watch tv like the rest of us
>put picture with friends
>look I have friends
>like be you
>take picture alone
>he looks lonely

Really makes you think

It's almost like she's blatantly doing it. Like she's flaunting her nepotistic power and how she can just steal from people and get away with it.

this is why women comedians arent funny
come up with some material other than jokes about types of men and your period you jew cunts

omg, the cringe is real

>implying you can't have both

Jews cannot experience shame on a biological level. It has been bred out of their gene pool. Shame is for people in stable communities and is used as a means of social control. It is beneficial because it promotes cohesion and pathologizes selfishness and vanity.

Jews are nomadic never setting down roots so they parasite a community until they are forced out. Shame would involve self awareness and would limit Jewish criminality so the Jews simply bred it out of their genepool.

That's why it's so effortless for kike Schumer to lie about stealing jokes. She feels nothing when blatantly lying. Even when confronted she will weasel her way around ever feeling like she did anything wrong.

You can never pin a Jew down on any point. They will just keep talking smoothly unless of course if you name them as a Jew.

Only then will they recoil in horror.

She is almost 31 and has Tinder.
This isn't making me laught, it's making me very mad, and creates a desire to create a 4th reich.

>full disclozhe

dropped

they have a conscience like every man, but they only deal with fellow jews as human beings.

they are brought up to view non-Jews as animals (goyim) who could snap at any moment and turn them into soap and lampshades.

they are raised on horrorcaust fables from infancy and develop a strong persecution-complex.

>normies doing, again, what was once condemned as evil Sup Forums troll behavior

Thats a healthy reaction, my Swedish friend. Maybe there IS hope for you and your people.

>'women are funnier than men'
intriguing
>see amy schumer
nope

You sound like a 12 year old
>Waaaaahhh she's too old for tinder

Don't forget getting butthurt when someone serves that kind of joke right to her entitled pig-like face

4 minutes in and not one laugh. Is this supposed to be funny?

Women are more serious because as a gender they're more likely to pass on their genes

Therefore all life decisions become important

Men have a 50% chance of getting eaten by a lion, so their outlook is more pragmatic and laidback

I thought pigs had thicker skin than that.

Feminists think she's funny. I wonder if they force laugh just because she's a proud woman?

I've now watched the whole thing and didn't laugh once. That was just some old cunt trying to "roast" random people, and failing miserably.

Its a hot meme, stop h8ing

>lol im such a whore XDDD
>how dare you imply I'm a whore

i know she's a kike but lots of women do this shit

>blonde German Hitler maiden / Miss Piggy type using a dating site.
/thread

There is more comedy in this single sentence than her entire career.

The only damn reason she is famous is because of Chuck Schumer, her fucking Jew cousin.

amy BTFO

>Girl with black hair actually looks good for 30
>Even if she was a porker she would still get a ton of matches
>Both are surprised when every guy they like is a match

Women truly live in a different reality.

Every time a black guy comes up its an automatic match from Amy

fat histrionic cunts always existed but its society that encourages and feeds em, you guys are butthurt at the wrong people

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
All normal looking white guys ignored as she struggled to make a funny excuse as to why she disliked them. Suddenly a fucking nigger appears and its an automatic yes? WTF. They dont even hide it anymore. But then again that fat bitch reeks daddy issues and she probably hates herself too.

myth busted

She really looks like a pig. Her face and its fat distribution is so weird.

Everyone knows Whites are funnier than women.

>they are brought up to view non-Jews as animals (goyim) who could snap at any moment and turn them into soap and lampshades.

They're half right. I could use a new lampshade. No way I would wash myself with a Jew, though.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT!! I WAS IN THE WRITING ROOM AND WE DIDN'T KNOW WHO ANY OF THE CUNTS WERE WHEN WE MADE THE SKITS!!
youtube.com/watch?v=N_uH1iO6EbU

This is an illustration of the lampshade that was handed down from my grandfather.

no normie watch eric and andre

How is the political?

Really blasts my axon.

>shortshaming

Women don't exist, so how can they be funny?

Is Bruce Jenner funny?

Do you think this is a joke?

Do you think this is silly?

What is this worthless meme you're posting? Please tell me more.

>this is what every girl is doing with her friends when she uses tinder
>they're all judging and laughing at your autismo profile for not being a 100% perfect chad with great genetics, hobbies and photos
>meanwhile i just want a half decent qt

>all those girls willing to burn coal with that negroe

Once Amy Schumer begun getting fame she got fat as fuck. What a disgusting piece of shit she is, so funny when that magazine called her 'plus sized' and she freaked. Guess it's similar to when women get married and just say fuck it.

rekt.

>"Its a match! Girl, I need to look at your pictures because you're matching everyone."
Do women still not realize the criteria men have is basically 0 while their requirements are fucking insane.

that is actually pretty funny. Although I can't stand eric andre anymore since he decided to have a political message

That was actually kind of funny, seen a couple of other celeb comedians and it was pretty bad.

To this day I can't recall a funny female comedian

holy fuck...well done

Most women aren't that funny, not in the way we're thinking. Sure you can have a girl that likes to joke around or laughs easily, etc. They're lovely, and bless 'em. And there are some outstandingly (as compared to other women) comedians, but they are rare. It's just not a talent most women ever need to develop.

Amy Schumer is not one of these exceptional female comedians. She is just not that funny, really no better than an average stand-up comedian, but:
>LOL SHE'S A WOMAN AND WOMEN CAN BE FUNNY TOO RIGHT GUYS ITS 2016 COME ON

I don't get all the media buzz around her. If you watch her stand-up, she recycles a loooooot of her jokes. Doing the whole 'crude naive/ignorant asshole' schtick is not new, and others have done it way better. Where Schumer fails is that there's no 'redemption' in any of her material. She 'plays' this crass bitch, but you never see that glimmer of a fallen man ('person' for the triggered) trying to be better that all great comedians have. It's one thing to point how selfish and lame you are, and how shit everything is and laugh at it, but purely that with no way out is just classic tragedy with a laugh track. It's not genuine comedy without pathos, and it's not something Schumer does.

For example, Louis CK has mastered the 'Joe Blow bitter prick trying to be a better person, although mostly failing, and still liking pot and masturbation'. Bill Hicks and George Carlin came before him, and did something similar. Jerry Seinfeld too, although a sanitized TV-friendly version. Conan O'Brian similar, although more zany and given his current success, sometimes hard to buy his 'scrawny loser teenager' thing. Still, they are all 1000 times funnier than Schumer or any other bitch.

Lisa Lampenelli can be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=Q55B7Q8-Vik

I like Kristen Schaal. Her stand up is good. Check out her bit on the Taint Monologues.

If you can stand her voice, she's fairly good. Not funnier than most male comedians, mind you, but I'd still put her in a second-tier league with other male comedians no problem.

That girl is clearly laughing as a nervous reaction.

What the fuck is wrong with this society. These dating apps advertise multiculturalism like it's candy not to mention promoting one night stands to create terrible parents.

>Amy schumer
>Comedian

so. how do you guys handle the daily rage?
i cant break shit in my house anymore i just spent the weekend patching up the nicks in my walls, im down 3 instruments and im left with the ones that are actually expensive

Classical and metal music with a hint of avoiding the internet/tv for a day.