Say something good about Man of Steel

Say something good about Man of Steel

Oh wait, you cann't !

>cann't !

Snyder made Superman a grounded, realistic character with more emphasis on the "man." Literally perfect casting with Cavill, looks like a spitting image of Supes.

Fight scenes were chaotic and aggressive, overall fun to watch.

Michael shannon as zod. Enough said.

Of course this is all my opinion, feel free to disagree.

... No, no, I agree with all of that.
The casting was great, action was exciting. That's the best I can say for it.

faora

The music is nice, and it has the BEST Capeshit escene we have ever had with superman in it.

First flight is just that good.

Faora. Fight scenes.

>In b4 NO NO WEIGHT...TH..THEY WERENT EVEN GETTING HURT

yeah those action scenes were really something, I really liked it when they threw him into a sears ad

the trailer was pretty hype

I agree i just hated Lois lane

It helped me save some money, as I realized I shouldn't spend any on the rest of the DCCU

me too but I could have done with less fighting, it really got in the way of seeing what sears has to offer

Good action and decent origin story

the Batfleck bits were fun, murder and all. I would totally watch a solo movie with him if the Joker wasn't in it and snyder can't touch it. Everything else was miserable and I was only able to finish it because I was watching it with someone else and we were able to rip on it the entire time.

11/10 soundtrack

I think you should be giving more credit to Nolan when it comes down to characterization and tone of the story.

Snyder was picked because Nolan felt his style would fit especially since the film aimed to showcase Superman's strength. Which is all the credit I'll give Snyder.

Tone, atmosphere and characterization were mostly due to Nolan.

MoS was good, and Cavill is a great Supes, too bad with Snyder, Terrio and even Affleck at the helm we'll probably never see how great his Superman can be.

Yes, the soundtrack is great

tfw no female humanoid alien to come to earth planning on replacing your species and rip you in half with her super strength.
Life is tough.

Very good interpretation of a modern superman

Fight scenes were "good" but "good" in the same sense that the lightsaber duels in the SW prequels were "good" with lots of CGI, Cinematic flashiness, fast movements to prevent too much focus on what the characters were actually doing and being extremely unpractical in terms of actual fighting technique

I liked the music
Faora