Thats it Sup Forums

Thats it Sup Forums
Everyone here are just a bunch of circle jerking basement dwellers that think anything not white will end civilization
You fuckers spread hate and lies to corrupt people
You fuckers say Europe is overrun! Don't go to the bad parts and it's not overrun you dumbfucks!
prove me wrong Sup Forums
>inb4 b8
>inb4 cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit was a mistake.

>don't go to the bad parts and it's not overrun
tell me why I should be accepting of my country having "bad parts" in the first place

My people were the most competent race, and we deserve to exist, more than any other race on this planet

Every country has bad parts. Rather bad areas of cities.

lets march the hate propagandists to camp

Feels good to be 60% white.

we need an update for germany

Based Albania

Like i explained to the Portugese guy, its all about where you are. You go to somewhere like Ohio or Maine, everyone is white. Go to California or Texas, no one is

And yet I can strive to reduce their number or to improve them in an absolute sense. Accepting people who will never integrate will just increase them in number, so it is a bad policy.

>Muh current year

Why can't liberals understand demographic shifts and how they take more than a week to implement?

In Russia it's actually 79.5%

I agree, but saying an entire country, much less all of Europe is like that I think is crazy

10 Euros have been deposited in your account.

>don't go to bad parts and it's not overrun
What do you think causes the bad parts in the first place asshole..

>anything non white will end civilization
we never said that, but it's very clear that non white nations are doing piss poorly for themselves..

And we on the other hand want to maintain what we got internally in our nations because we kind of like it and it works..

I have absolutely no problem with other countries and respect their cultures etc. i have a problem when they think they have a right to basically displace our ethnicities in our own home nations.. Especially because it's extremely rude since we're helping many of them with foreign aid and lots of various stuff. Since they can't into being self reliant.

Thats what I'm trying to say.

This.

The lands of Europe need to be purged and purified.

Also....

> Russia
> Savior of the white race

TOP KEK.

I assume you've never visited a sharia controlled zone

Have you? If so, where?

>Thats what I'm trying to say.
Well you have a really strange way of saying it.

The map you posted doesn't show the full picture, there's a massive differences in birthrates..

Europeans have lower birthrates because they focus on career a lot and have a equilibrium with their environment basically..

In many non white nations they pump out say 5-6 kids that they can barely feed.. and the problem is then when they think the excess of them can just go to european nations for a better deal..

We then stand to lose our culture, our values and our ethnicity becoming a minority in our own nations, not to mention various sociopolitical issues, ethnic tensions, higher crime rates, less competent workers and lots of other things.

It's not so simple as "hurr durr xenophobic" these are real issues that happen weither you like to "believe" that is the case or not, when you have mass immigration and it need to be looked at pragmatically, take the idealistic glasses off for a second and realize the ramifications of these things..

They need to stay in their nations and improve their nations and get them up to par.

If you want to help global poverty, mass immigration makes global poverty even worse! see this video for explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Thats mostly because of Asian Russia and the Caucasus Mountains

99.6% proud proud proud

Thank you for helping me understand.

Behead those hating on white people!

And also with regards to birthrates.. some muslims for instance come with a mother with 12 kids.. that's already a big blow to ethnic displacement in the future. And not to mention she brings family over brothers cousins etc. And they maybe go on wellfare which is further strain on economy and these things.

There's also massive cultural differences, some refuse to assimilate, refuse to even speak the language even those that have stayed in europe for 10 years.. and lots of other such things.. so we have to pay for fucking interpreters because the assholes don't even want to learn the language of the nation they are in..

This causes balkanization internally in the nation if allowed to keep going..

I've just scratched the surface of this but with this in mind you begin to see that there are very good and legitimate reasons to say no to mass immigration.

We also have to dispell the notion that these nations and their people are not responsible for improving their situation and that it's always up to everyone else to do it for them.

They cannot simply come and take over another nation because they couldn't get their own nation to work and had too many kids that they can't/don't want to feed themselves.

And if they are allowed to displace european ethnicities in their own nations, those nations would become a shadow of themselves and turn into looking like a lot of the nations that these migrants come from, in huge areas of it.

No...

Well 4 people live in the Faroe islands so...

>France

The numbers are not correct (old data?)
Norway is about 90% 'European white', 10% are from Asia and Africa.

Thats still good though, is it not?

Today Germany would be at 70% in west and 97% in east if you ask me.

> 2014

die in a fire you stupid cuck

They're bad because ethnic cleansing has not happened

so I just read that according to some french authorities' estimation, based on the regulations of "merging families" for each refugee taken 7 more will "join him" as family. have you guys heard of anything like this? is that real? it would realistically change the demographics not in the next 20 years but in the nex 5-10 years